Quote Originally Posted by Anbokr View Post
    Yeah this is what I really miss; it was a nice safety net.
    They should make it baseline and have the talent halve the cooldown.

dodged another "you're sitting"

wew this shouldn't be stressful, but it is. really wish me trying my hardest wasn't so easily sitable

almost not worth playing lol, too much stress not enough fun

Quote Originally Posted by T1berius View Post
    dodged another "you're sitting"

wew this shouldn't be stressful, but it is. really wish me trying my hardest wasn't so easily sitable

almost not worth playing lol, too much stress not enough fun
    May as well, warriors are very second fiddle to everything. Even with a perfect legendary other classes can still do what you do better.

Deleted
    Has any of you had the pleasure of playing with a ret paladin and being their GBotM target? If you have, how is the damage on raid bosses? Just want to know if fury is as ridiculous as arms.

couldn't imagine being in a real hardcore guild as a mainspec fury warrior, forced to play arms or just an alt for everything

ive managed staying in on mythic but fuck if i actually do get sat like the other warrior in my guild

he parses nearly as well as I do, just rng mostly and my running like 100 more mythic plus for gear than him

damn this damn game

Quote Originally Posted by Nakloh View Post
    Has any of you had the pleasure of playing with a ret paladin and being their GBotM target? If you have, how is the damage on raid bosses? Just want to know if fury is as ridiculous as arms.
    i thought blessing of might was calculated as the paladins damage, not the person it's applied to

By chance, has anyone noticed a higher proc rate of Sense Death? During raid tonight, it's feeling much higher than 15%, more like 25 - 30%. Just curious if I'm getting lucky tonight or if anyone else has noticed it as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Farahawnee View Post
    Not having an authenticator on your account is like not locking your windows because your front door is locked, and then wondering how a burglar got in.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bigfoot1291 View Post
    By chance, has anyone noticed a higher proc rate of Sense Death? During raid tonight, it's feeling much higher than 15%, more like 25 - 30%. Just curious if I'm getting lucky tonight or if anyone else has noticed it as well.
    Cast Execute 245 times last raid, got 38 Sense Death procs. 38/245 ~= 15.5%. You probably just got lucky.

BoM (incorrectly) double dips with CS so no, Fury isn't as ridiculous as Arms.

Quote Originally Posted by Erica View Post
    Cast Execute 245 times last raid, got 38 Sense Death procs. 38/245 ~= 15.5%. You probably just got lucky.
    When was your last raid? Because I didn't notice this last night, but tonight I'm literally getting like 4-5 proc chains IN A ROW, like procs proccing more procs. It's pretty insane. This is happening regularly tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Farahawnee View Post
    Not having an authenticator on your account is like not locking your windows because your front door is locked, and then wondering how a burglar got in.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bigfoot1291 View Post
    When was your last raid? Because I didn't notice this last night, but tonight I'm literally getting like 4-5 proc chains IN A ROW, like procs proccing more procs. It's pretty insane. This is happening regularly tonight.
    Seven hours ago. Also tried it against the Argent Tournament dummies just now and got 13 procs in 100 casts so I really don't think anything has changed, at least not on EU.

Some days I wish both Inner Rage and Massacre were baseline, and our damage was lowered accordingly. Those two talents just feel so integral to the spec.

Deleted
    Question that may have been answered already, but I don't want to read through over 200 pages. Does anyone have the exact stat weights for fury? I need numbers for Pawn but can't seem to find any :/ Help is greatly appreciated!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nexell View Post
    Question that may have been answered already, but I don't want to read through over 200 pages. Does anyone have the exact stat weights for fury? I need numbers for Pawn but can't seem to find any :/ Help is greatly appreciated!
    As far as I'm aware, it's best to get your own Pawn string from sim crafting your character, as the baseline ones coming out of Icy Veins/Noxxic are worthless.

Deleted
    So what changed that fury jumped to #3 on 865 patchwerk?

So what changed that fury jumped to #3 on 865 patchwerk?
    probably a mistake, cant go from 2nd to last to 3rd without some kind of an error.

Quote Originally Posted by jjbarea View Post
    probably a mistake, cant go from 2nd to last to 3rd without some kind of an error.
    Furies were never the bottom trash, and they probably scale better than anything with gear.

Or yeah, they missed something, but looking in details to the sim, didn't see anything suspicious.

Quote Originally Posted by Nestalim View Post
    Furies were never the bottom trash, and they probably scale better than anything with gear.

Or yeah, they missed something, but looking in details to the sim, didn't see anything suspicious.
    what do you mean they never were? the last heroic sims had furry at 2nd to last only worse was frost mage, so yes they were

what do you mean they never were? the last heroic sims had furry at 2nd to last only worse was frost mage, so yes they were
    Maybe I missed something, but the last sims didn't figure DK, Drood and Shaman. So we can argue that it was incomplete, and that the fury's sim was maybe wrong.

Let's wait a couple of days before jumping to conclusion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Someone changed our trinkets from the shitty EN ones to Chaos Talisman and Faulty Countermeasure at 865 and other Mythic Dungeon gear.