Page 47 of 131 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Uhm... what did you say the sample size was before you were corrected? I have a problem with you saying 8 out if 17... I can quote you, if you think weaseling out instead of admitting that you were misguided for the very reason why Frank Luntz poll is meaningless...
    You guys didn't know how many undecideds were in that focus group until I linked that tweet. Nobody corrected me.

Deleted
    You do realize that the question he demanded be asked while making that assertion, was actually the question he was supposed rebuke Hillary on. When Trump tossed a fit about moderators not asking about email, the actual question asked about 3 minutes earlier, was about her email.
    Yeah, Trump noob should have Cycloned Megyn Kelly when she started hurling Pyroblasts at him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Well if you watch the last five minutes of the debate, he nailed that very last question.
    trump wins again! can't stump the trump!
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyberowl View Post
    You said Trump won based on a tweet from a hardcore Republican and his control group, with no information on how it was made up. Might as well proclaim victory over a rigged experiment where rats had to choose between cheese and dirt.
    When did harcore republican = trump supporter? It's only been a couple days since all those GOP folks jumped ship.

In fact if you would bother to scroll down you would see him bashing Trump

Quote Originally Posted by Nexx226 View Post
    Yeah, guys! there's more to it, trust me.
    I think there is - but that's just a personal opinion. Wikileaks might reveal more. Quite frankly, the contents of those e-mails are far more important than what stupid things Trump said 11 years ago. It is ridiculous to be glossing over them on the account of Trump's vulgarity.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollowlithic View Post
    I'm still undecided. :/
    Both sides played heavily to their own audiences. If you weren't decided before, this wouldn't have helped.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain N View Post
    Seems to be the rallying cry from the Republican Support Base -- There must be more!! We need more investigations! We're manufacturing all this smoke...but trust us we'll find the fire this time!
    I'm not a Republican, and neither is Julian Assange.

Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    The last question was him complementing Hillary...

Quote Originally Posted by docterfreeze View Post
    When did harcore republican = trump supporter? It's only been a couple days since all those GOP folks jumped ship.
    Is that really the legitimization you are going to run with? May I ask you if you are mentally impaired?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fargus View Post
    Source on that?

I think there's more to it, there's a lot of corruption flying around, I just hope Wikileaks actually has something that will finally show proof of this.
    Uhm... the FBI report on her emails, are you saying you didn't even read it?

To be clear, this is not to suggest that in similar circumstances, a person who engaged in this activity would face no consequences. To the contrary, those individuals are often subject to security or administrative sanctions. But that is not what we are deciding now.
    https://www.fbi.gov/news/pressrel/pr...-e-mail-system
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    If he wins after all this, I will be forced to admit that democracy is a failed concept. That said, the probability of this happening is now probably less than the probability of him being kidnapped by aliens and replaced by a very strong candidate that in the last debate will hypnotize everyone watching it, forcing them to vote for him.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quite frankly, the contents of those e-mails are far more important than what stupid things Trump said 11 years ago.
    You mean the part of the tape where Trump admitted trying to cheat on his pregnant newlywed supermodel wife?

Uhm... the FBI report on her emails, are you saying you didn't even read it?

https://www.fbi.gov/news/pressrel/pr...-e-mail-system
    How about you give some relevant, real-life precedents instead of spin?

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not a Republican, and neither is Julian Assange.
    If your faith is in WikiLeaks which hasn't caused the outrage some seem to think it will at this point under what assumptions do you have that there's some sort of smoking gun just waiting to be used?

It's basically the same thing used during the E-Mail and Benghazi fiascos...Nobody has discovered anything yet but we're going to keep wasting time and money creating scandals until we find something or find enough people stupid enough to think there's something there!

I liked how Hillary said the Russians are trying to manipulate the election and they are not doing it to help her win and Trump pretty much just nodded in agreement.

10+ Year Old Account
    You guys didn't know how many undecideds were in that focus group until I linked that tweet. Nobody corrected me.
    Fine, no one corrected this, people including my self disagreed with you for no reason. It had nothing to do with you misinterpreting the poll, specifically presented to misguide you... you know, because of the reasons stated about Frank Luntz or reality of who he is. You asked for it:

What does that have to do with his focus group? 8 of the 17 that had chosen a side previously were leaning hillary before the debate.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by Mafic View Post
    Trump destroys US economy. Clinton fails to enforce a no fly zone (it means going to war with Russia which is a big no no). over Syria. Clinton wanting to arm Kurds means Turkey strengthens relations with Russia.
    When she talked about arming the kurds I thought how insane it was.

I wonder what the trump card will be in the final debate. Legalise marijuana?

10+ Year Old Account
    How about you give some relevant, real-life precedents instead of spin?
    If the direct quote from FBI, after the investigation is not enouph for you, then there is nothing that can be said. You are litteraly asserting spin, on behalf of FBI, on a statement directly from the FBI site.

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    You mean the part of the tape where Trump admitted trying to cheat on his pregnant newlywed supermodel wife?
    I'd say high level corruption in your political system is a tad more important than Trump banging someone during wedlock.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, I thought that "arm Kurds" proposal was a bit crazy. Shouldn't one try to suppress a conflict, rather than escalate it by arming all kinds of parties?
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.