Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Question Illidan's future far far from now ...or tomorrow?

In the past few months we have seen, read and heard from blizzard about Illidan and his destiny with the light. Understandably many Illidan fans, included me, have become a little skeptical about this but we don't know when this destiny is going to unfold and how it will affect Illidan and the other wow characters. What we do know is that until the Legion is destroyed fel corrupted Illidan isn't going anywhere because that is his tactic fight fire with fire, but even if this happens by the end of the expansion and Illidan does change the most important part of this character, his personality, must stay the same.

What are your thoughts about this, is Illidan going to remain fel corrupted until the end of the Burning Legion or change before their destruction?
    And even if he does change will it bother you even if he remains the same power hungry egomaniac we all love and want to slap around a bit?

Dunno his personality and motivation has been retconned so many times that I don't even care anymore. I want him to become the holy savior Illidan I guess. Just for luls.

You wanna see the future of Illidan? Here you have it.
    https://hydra-media.cursecdn.com/wow...Lothraxion.jpg

Only change the face and "suprirse"! Our lord and Savior Illidan The Shiny.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildmoon View Post
    Dunno his personality and motivation has been retconned so many times that I don't even care anymore.
    Agreed. Plus he's an unrepentant prick.

Don't really look forward to seeing him in the future.

Quit playing for the foreseeable future.

Quote Originally Posted by Triceratrozer View Post
    Agreed. Plus he's an unrepentant prick.
    How he destroyed Ravencrest was incredibly amusing though.

OT

Who knows, but if Kerrigan is any indication it will be messed up.

For me the naaru only want to use illidan as a vessel to unleash light/fel power and finish the legion, the only concern is how the people would react when he come back, i mean maiev, malfurion and tyrande would help him to finish the legion or they think the player,xe ra and him are just mad men's and would try to stop us?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxrokur View Post
    For me the naaru only want to use illidan as a vessel to unleash light/fel power and finish the legion, the only concern is how the people would react when he come back, i mean maiev, malfurion and tyrande would help him to finish the legion or they think the player,xe ra and him are just mad men's and would try to stop us?
    I hope nothing changes, I mean this is one of the reasons why he is unique, because everybody hates him and also I agree with everybody here if he is to become a paladin then he should at least be corrupted by the void because this is Illidan we are talking about, he is crazy to go after that power in order to increase his strength

I don't think we'll be seeing a Void centric expansion any time soon, if ever, purely based on the ending of the Anduin comic, unless there's a huge time skip coming soon which I hope does not happen. So that being said, I don't see any other expansion besides Legion/Void ones where Illidan would become Angel Illidan and since Void exp is unlikely to happen, I'm sure we'll see him turn into the angelic light infused Illidan around patch 7.3. If not, then we probably won't ever see it happen in WoW, but perhaps will in Novels/Comics/Warcraft 4.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Adoxe View Post
    ...Warcraft 4.
    It's becoming a thing now like Half life 3 -_-

Quote Originally Posted by Diannak View Post
    I hope nothing changes, I mean this is one of the reasons why he is unique, because everybody hates him and also I agree with everybody here if he is to become a paladin then he should at least be corrupted by the void because this is Illidan we are talking about, he is crazy to go after that power in order to increase his strength
    I see Illidan become like the hound in asoiaf maybe he change a bit with the experience of death(hound case nearly death) and with people who respect him maybe he become less jerk but still killing and absorb power just because he like that and he lived all his live in that way

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryon21 View Post
    You wanna see the future of Illidan? Here you have it.
    https://hydra-media.cursecdn.com/wow...Lothraxion.jpg

Only change the face and "suprirse"! Our lord and Savior Illidan The Shiny.
    Why are demon horns automatically 'evil?' You don't have to cut them off to be good, Dreadlord man. Keep your horns, be proud. Have them be horns of justice.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    Why are demon horns automatically 'evil?' You don't have to cut them off to be good, Dreadlord man. Keep your horns, be proud. Have them be horns of justice.
    Illidan has Horn privelege!

/sarcasm
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post

OT

I think I'm the only one alive that didn't mind Kerrigan's story in sc 2.

hellboy, obviously.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Diannak View Post
    It's becoming a thing now like Half life 3 -_-
    but blizzard did said that they will consider WC4 after dealing with latest expansions of SC and Diabllo
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    I just love the idea of "I want to murder people in moderation".
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    the only "positive" in your case is that, unlike Blizzard's writers, you aren't paid for that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post

OT

I don't know, maybe he will become a shining loli angel/goddess ? That would be amusing. Also, even better option would be him getting ressurected to sacrifice his life 5 minutes later after saying "i know what must be done".

Deleted
    Illidan the red horns of Justice

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Florena Emberlin View Post
    I think I'm the only one alive that didn't mind Kerrigan's story in sc 2.
    Nope me like it too

Yeah, that's what bugged me about Lothraxion too. Well, that and him going all "Don't worry, it is I, Lothraxion" when porting to Netherlight as if Priests had a clue about him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Also, even better option would be him getting ressurected to sacrifice his life 5 minutes later after saying "i know what must be done".
    That's harsh man have a pity for us Illidan fans, we been having blue balls for the last 8 years -_-

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    Yeah, that's what bugged me about Lothraxion too. Well, that and him going all "Don't worry, it is I, Lothraxion" when porting to Netherlight as if Priests had a clue about him.
    Well some priests do seem to be connected to the Paladin Order hall, at least based on what I saw. That said...I doubt Lothraxion is a trap or anything. Probably, geninune.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi