10+ Year Old Account
    Got to watch occultic 9 finally. thanks to the warnings I was ready for the jumping around and sorta enjoyed it...sorta like "so bad it's good" kinda thing. The jumps between scenes were well done though imo: sorta feels close to durarara's large cast of characters, though maybe at double speed... 2 people watching the same show so start in one building, zoom into TV, zoom out in other building

Art was rough for sure yeah, but more in an "old style"

Personally looking forward to another episode...once I play more catch up and fall behind for next week's.

PS wow all 9 people listed on MAL I recognized
    [CENTER]

So...

Who's looking forward to the next Trump v Clinton debate?

10+ Year Old Account
    Haru has some of her hair back, glad I'm alive to see this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by crimson View Post
    So...

Who's looking forward to the next Trump v Clinton debate?
    I'm sure it will be the dankest thing on.

ATG 640- I read a spoiler for the next chapter a while back, it's going to be amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by Epuration View Post
    ATG 640- I read a spoiler for the next chapter a while back, it's going to be amazing.
    Not as amazing as ATTE's rabbit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Chihayafuru 173

Nishida you're such a great bro... But man, you were crying in the end. Don't do that to yourself you idiot.

Also Chihaya................... What a "great" answer. I'm sure he won't have any doubts about your relationship from now on.

Taichi where the fuck are you?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Artorius View Post
    -Snip-
    The demographics of the player base changed heavily during that time. A lot of people who played grew up and time constraints became a very real thing.

But otherwise your spot on. I haven't touched LFR this time around and haven't gone into it for a year. Normal is easy as it is and people are definitely looking for fillers. I am probably an enigma in the sense that I know there is a bunch of things that I won't get in the game. There are a lot of stuff I just don't have the time to do anymore. Like farm old mounts or even do Archaeology. Hell, I was super stoked about getting a legendary item. But after doing a lot of stuff on two characters. It'll be nice if I get one, but I'm not betting everything on getting one.

db super 61 i feel like i'm 12 again

15+ Year Old Account

fencing anime when

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    I mean, like it or not, it's a race for the most powerful person in the world. It's going to be international news every step of the way.
    I would say the Chinese government holds more sway than the American government does. Just because America is isolated, the populace tends to look down upon intervention right now.

Shinsekai Yori: 10/10.

Quote Originally Posted by Schirmy View Post
    Funny story about that:

I was about to link an AMV of the series. It's not the best one I've seen (Zath linked my favorite a while ago) but it does have some good elements to it.

Haru has some of her hair back, glad I'm alive to see this.
    Explain yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Schirmy View Post
    Took you long enough. Glad you enjoyed it though.

- - - Updated - - -

Nisekoi 229.5 was cute

10+ Year Old Account
    Where did Shokugeki S2 end in the manga? And does it skip any sort of arc?

kuromukuro ending ~7-8sh/10 solid series. I actually like that they expanded somewhat past the "final battle" a s2 would be interesting but probably won't ever happen

Chihayafuru 173

Nishida you're such a great bro... But man, you were crying in the end. Don't do that to yourself you idiot.

Also Chihaya................... What a "great" answer. I'm sure he won't have any doubts about your relationship from now on.

Taichi where the fuck are you?

Still Chihayafuru 173 - I totally got where Chihaya was coming from. She's basically in the same boat as Arata in that he had to let go of that picture of the three of them playing together in their youth to move forward. He was being greedy as in he wasn't going to look at Chihaya as having some attachment to that same picture, because that picture also had Taichi in it. Chihaya wants to play Arata again now that she knows how he feels, so that she can bury that same picture. I don't think she has legitimate feelings for him outside of being enamored with that same picture of their youth, the ideal she's been chasing. Arata isn't really looking for an answer right now anyways; he said he was fine waiting for her to answer him the next time they met.

I'm still pretty salty that Shinobu lost to Arata. I'm not upset she lost, but I am upset that it was to him. He's such a mary-sue that it drives me crazy. We've seen literally everybody important work on improving except him. He just gets better because plot. Taichi and Chihaya have agonized and struggled. Kana and Tsukue held shit down after their two leaders left the club. Nishida is just kinda there, but he's not beating any Queens or anything. Arata is just "I'm in love with Chihaya, guess I better suddenly get way better all of a sudden to do so."

I think losing was good for Shinobu's character and I really look forward to her breaking out of her family's grip and coming into her own. She's already hella scary, and to think she could actually get better is amazing. She needs to ditch the twin-buns and let that majestic hair of hers flow freely.

I'm not a fan of this "love triangle" as it's really uninteresting and distracts away from what makes this manga so damn good.

- - - Updated - - -
    @Neichus I started Psycho Pass. I've actually tried watching it before but I couldn't get into it and I'm running into the same issue now. I'm 3 episodes in and the premise just hasn't grabbed me. I don't think I'm in the mood for that type of show atm so I'm probably not going to be in a hurry to finish, though I saw you blitzed through about a dozen or so already anyways.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sj View Post
    Nisekoi 229.5 was cute
    I sat through the entirety of Nisekoi. Bring on Nisekoi 2 with their kids AND provide little updates about their parent's lives.

10+ Year Old Account
    Had a large Family dinner last night, just puked up enough to feed ethiopia for a month. On a more anime related note; 12 days til the new RWBY season starts, I hope it can keep going the same way the last season ended.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Epuration View Post
    Had a large Family dinner last night, just puked up enough to feed ethiopia for a month. On a more anime related note; 12 days til the new RWBY season starts, I hope it can keep going the same way the last season ended.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    [IMG]http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/001/179/105/5f7.gif[IMG]
    Plently of people in this thread watched it last season, and the thread is kinda deadish anyway so might as well post it.