Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ldev View Post
    Next time write a text, nobody is going to watch you babble, because most people are smarter than you and can read faster. Also, you're not funny.
    This made me smile.
    I level warriors, I have 48 max level warriors.

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    Got the slime in about 10 minutes. 255 casts in I got the shard. Overall it took me about 4 hours. Very excited.

Quote Originally Posted by Sibut View Post
    In the words of the immortal Jay Wilson: fuck those losers. I'm not even a little bit interested in what a bunch of whiners with that sword have to say about it. I have no longer obtainable weapons (Benediction etc.) and I'd be completely ok with other people getting the skin.

OT: I'm not sure how many casts I've gone through so far. It's pretty soul-crushing tho.
    Ha! I still remember the JWilson slimes in Ultima Online dungeons. Large Vile Slime... yeeess.

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by marinos View Post
    There are ppl that still have the weapon so no,it wouldnt make any sense, let the old model stay unique for the ones that have it.
    You know they gave rogues Thunderfury right?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    You know they gave rogues Thunderfury right?
    You know you can still get thunderfury right?

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by marinos View Post
    You know you can still get thunderfury right?
    Not the point, it's one of the most recognisable/prestigious tanking weapons in the games history yet they gave it to combat rogues as a bonus skin, and I'm fine with that. Just like I would be fine if they added corrupted ashbringer as a bonus skin for rets, I don't care if players who didn't raid Naxx40 get the skin, I don't feel special because I have loads of things that nobody can get anymore, it's not going to make my gaming experience worse if other people's experience is improved.

I don't get this server hop addon, I've been trying and trying but I can't seem to get phased to another realm. And somehow WoW keeps putting me in realms with loads of players (even though I'm alone), while my realm (Hellfire) is quite dead... :\

Nvm, used https://mods.curse.com/addons/wow/crossrealmassist wich works a lot easier. Within a few jumps I landed in an empty realm and there it was.
    On to fishing now
    Last edited by saus; 2016-10-07 at 03:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by saus View Post
    I don't get this server hop addon, I've been trying and trying but I can't seem to get phased to another realm. And somehow WoW keeps putting me in realms with loads of players (even though I'm alone), while my realm (Hellfire) is quite dead... :\

Nvm, used https://mods.curse.com/addons/wow/crossrealmassist wich works a lot easier. Within a few jumps I landed in an empty realm and there it was.
    On to fishing now
    Been using server hop to no avail... Definitely trying this tonight.

EDIT: Took me about 2 hours, but yep, I liked the way it worked a lot better.
    Last edited by Veritus7; 2016-10-08 at 02:57 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    8k casts no shard, no other spec or class has to deal with this bullshit

Quote Originally Posted by ThiagoTorres View Post
    Are you retard or just a dick?
    While I agree that the guy is a dick, it's nice to have a text transcript. Personally, I find videos tedious. I'd rather read the instructions than have to rewind a video to hear it again.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Teevo View Post
    While I agree that the guy is a dick, it's nice to have a text transcript. Personally, I find videos tedious. I'd rather read the instructions than have to rewind a video to hear it again.
    Thank you for information Ill add transcript of this video!

- - - Updated - - -

UPDATE 1

Now you can find all text for each quest under the video in description box! sorry for bad guide
    and also here

STEP1: Alterac Valley - Loot player corpses to get Nat Pagle's Guide To Extreme Anglin'
    STEP 2: Dire Maul - Loot A thoroughly Read Copy of "Nat Pagle's Guide To Extreme Anglin'" from the Dusty Tome (red book on floor)
    STEP 3: Order Hall/Class Hall - ask Sister Elda (Artifact research NPC) to Combine Nat Pagle books - to do this action you have to be on level 6 Artifact Knowledge
    STEP 4: Blackwing Lair - Kill Nefarian and loot Nefarian's Head.
    STEP 5: Dire Maul WEST - Talk to Prince Totheldrin (final boss) don't kill boss "IMMOL'THAR"(big 2 head dog) or u wont able to talk to Prince Totheldrin
    STEP 6 HORDE SIDE: Tirisfal Glades Bulwark - talk to Bardu Sharpeye - hiding behind Tent
    STEP 6 ALLIANCE SIDE: Chillwind camp - talk to female dward right behind the house
    STEP 7: Western Plaguelands Hearthglen - read journal of Grand inquisitor Isillien
    STEP 8,9,10 - all in the same place
    STEP 8: Western Plaguelands - kill Large Vile Slime and loot Phylactery (ATTENTION LONG RESPAWN TIME)
    STEP 9: Western Plaguelands - Use Phylactery and talk to Archmage Timolain
    STEP 10: Western Plaguelands - Fish Shard of Darkness in the river next to Large Vile Slime ( level of fishing skill not affect at all its random)
    STEP 11: Order Hall / Class Hall - Talk to Lord Maxwell Tyrosus and turn in Shard of Darkness and after pick quest from him ( Lord Maxwell Tyrosus your follower should be in a hall not on a mission, if on a mission wait him)
    STEP 12: Dalaran - Talk to Dalaran Flight Master and now u will able to ask him to send you in the Archerus: The Ebon Hold
    STEP 13: When you are in Archerus The Ebon Hold, talk with 4 horsemen and complete the quest!
    Last edited by mmoc8c6a1c2059; 2016-10-08 at 10:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DrMcNinja View Post
    I'm on 7000+. Git gud.
    I'm sorry brother. I ended up getting it 2638 casts in. Hope you got it already.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SofyaOrlena View Post
    Thank you!

10+ Year Old Account
    About 350 casts for me, only took about an hour and a half of waiting for the ooze too. I guess I should consider myself lucky.

Quote Originally Posted by SofyaOrlena View Post

- - - Updated - - -

UPDATE 1

Now you can find all text for each quest under the video in description box! sorry for bad guide
    and also here

[SNIP]
    It wasn't a bad guide, don't apologize. Thank you very much for the transcript.

Quote Originally Posted by Dugna View Post
    Tbh it's not that bad when you think about it. Some specs only get one chance per day, some once every 3 days or if you're fury you only get an rng chance once every 11-12 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Dugna View Post
    Sure. Destruction warlock don't need to gring mob who can drop something once a day. Demo warlocks don't need to grind 6 heads with very low drop chance. And the last one, affliction warlocks don't need to wait 1-2 months and pray to rng gods for skulls drop for skin (1 quest in 2-3 days and it can be wrong quest without skull).

I had been farming alterac valley for a while trying to get the book off the corpses of the enemy players when someone told me to just play alterac valley and try to win it. When we killed the final boss in the next AV I recieved the book immediately upon victory. No looting required. This has worked for multiple paladins on my realm (bronzebeard, EU)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by talmir View Post
    I had been farming alterac valley for a while trying to get the book off the corpses of the enemy players when someone told me to just play alterac valley and try to win it. When we killed the final boss in the next AV I recieved the book immediately upon victory. No looting required. This has worked for multiple paladins on my realm (bronzebeard, EU)

Thank you for idea!

and guys thank you for support and review on my guide, I Making video guide on Nythendra mythic now ;p going to post it soon! ;p

i camped slimed for 2 hours on Friday, went to do a quick wquest mythic, came back missed it by 15 min. Next day i camped slime from 1:30 am until 5:44 am (it spawned aprox on 28th hour) despite being tired i decided to go for some fishing, got my shard on 11th cast @ 5:48 =).
    Now working on desired color, since green does not fix my xmog =(

P.S. Is it just me or Ashbringers look a bit too big? (unless you are BE-Female)
    Last edited by Snegovik; 2016-10-11 at 12:09 AM.