Quote Originally Posted by Muzjhath View Post
    So might Trump. Who is older and who's health is rather unclear aside from one very short medical statement.
    I haven't see trump being shuffled in his car by body guards after having a seizure.

Okay so just finished watching the debate.

There was two people on stage: the Democratic Nominee for President who composed herself with tremendous grace and showed, especially for a politician, extremely detailed handling of the facts. Despite my support of Hillary Clinton, I disagree with many of her positions. But she really knows stuff in greater detail than almost any other public figure. I respect that tremendously.

Then there was a Semi-Sentient Briebart Rant that escaped the internet. This election got even more incredible. Donald Trump was arguably worse than ever tonight, in a truly new and horrifying way. He came off as deranged. He came off as thin skinned, petty, and pathological. He made blatantly un-American statements and, even by the look in his eyes, looked insane.

I expect Trump's performance to play well with the Trumpkin crowd. But for anyone else, it was yet another Donald Trump catastrophe.

That said, Hillary Clinton didn't deliver the killing blow she really needed to. And she needs to never say "go check my website for fact checking" ever again.

The question isn't if Hillary Clinton will win anymore. It's simply the magnitude of that victory.

As for Michael Pence, Trump today truly threw him under a massive bus, twice in one sentence (1. We haven't talked, 2. And I disagree). He needs to walk away. He would be beyond stupid not to. Has a Presidential Candidate ever so abused his running mate?

Quote Originally Posted by Cybran View Post
    I haven't see trump being shuffled in his car by body guards after having a seizure.
    what about that bad sinus infection? russia should send their best doctors, as a gesture of friendship.

You haven't seen that from Hillary either. She stumbled, possibly feinted...no evidence of a seizure. She had Pneumonia.

Did you notice Trump's verbatim quoting of the Kremlin line about the Russian operation in Syria? It was word for word. "Iran/Russia/Syria are killing ISIS" ... but their bombers only launch strikes in the west half of Syria ...

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    Okay so just finished watching the debate.

There was two people on stage: the Democratic Nominee for President who composed herself with tremendous grace and showed, especially for a politician, extremely detailed handling of the facts. Despite my support of Hillary Clinton, I disagree with many of her positions. But she really knows stuff in greater detail than almost any other public figure. I respect that tremendously.

Then there was a Semi-Sentient Briebart Rant that escaped the internet. This election got even more incredible. Donald Trump was arguably worse than ever tonight, in a truly new and horrifying way. He came off as deranged. He came off as thin skinned, petty, and pathological. He made blatantly un-American statements and, even by the look in his eyes, looked insane.

I expect Trump's performance to play well with the Trumpkin crowd. But for anyone else, it was yet another Donald Trump catastrophe.

That said, Hillary Clinton didn't deliver the killing blow she really needed to. And she needs to never say "go check my website for fact checking" ever again.

The question isn't if Hillary Clinton will win anymore. It's simply the magnitude of that victory.

As for Michael Pence, Trump today truly threw him under a massive bus, twice in one sentence (1. We haven't talked, 2. And I disagree). He needs to walk away. He would be beyond stupid not to. Has a Presidential Candidate ever so abused his running mate?
    I woke up, read just 2 articles and decided I dont wanne see the shitfest of a debate.
    Its embarrasing the the US has become throwing dirt only debates, ads, rallies.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    I woke up, read just 2 articles and decided I dont wanne see the shitfest of a debate.
    Its embarrasing the the US has become throwing dirt only debates, ads, rallies.
    Well I mean, here's the silver lining: this is the US.

For us, historically going completely ridiculously overboard in one direction is usually a precursor to a course correction to moderation. That famous Churchill quote sums us up quite nicely.

This election has been horrifying beyond belief for everyone but the Alt-Right crowd. We're never going to see something like this again, and perhaps this is "as far as we can go" before politics swing back to civility.

I would not watch it though. THe first 20 minutes, with Donald Trump in his full guise as a would be authoritarian despot of the school of Putin, was probably the most sickening thing I've seen ever come from my country. I'll usually defend my country against anything, but him on that stage, talking like that... it brought shame to America. I imagine the majority of Americans were similarly disgusted.

The good news is, in this country, shame is usually the best motivator to reform.

Quote Originally Posted by darenyon View Post
    what about that bad sinus infection? russia should send their best doctors, as a gesture of friendship.
    What she needs is the best Dutch public health care professionals to euthanize her.

What she needs is the best Dutch public health care professionals to euthanize her.
    Your ongoing posts in this thread are confirming my theory you're entire Forum Act is some kind of bizarre game where you count how many intentionally incindary, totally irrelevant shitposts you make before you get served your next ban.

Doesn't Netflix have any anime for you to watch? I mean, I know it's your version of "The News" and all.

Well, neither has Clinton, so there is that.

Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    Your ongoing posts in this thread are confirming my theory you're entire Forum Act is some kind of bizarre game where you count how many intentionally incindary, totally irrelevant shitposts you make before you get served your next ban.

Doesn't Netflix have any anime for you to watch? I mean, I know it's your version of "The News" and all.
    I'm busy with work and I can't focus unless I'm banned. So I'll cut it short.

@Endus, come over and ban me for calling scroesec a spic, you Canuck faggot.
    Last edited by Cybran; 2016-10-10 at 08:30 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Rudy Giulliani proving that post-debate spin isn't his day job.

“I think he defended himself,” said former New York City mayor Rudy Giuliani, a close Trump ally, “in a way in which the people of the United States will say, ‘That’s the guy I want fighting for us,’ not that woman — not that person who looked so exhausted by the end of the debate.”

1) The guy people want fighting for them, is typically someone defending other people. Trump was defending himself.
    2) "Not that woman" Whoops! Oh, and he's slipped up that way before. Once is a gaff. Twice is the start of a pattern.
    3) Looked exhausted? These are shots from the debate where Donald "Stamina" Trump was not just leaning, but slumping against his chair, or nodding off (not just blinking), or dragging his feet with no energy. Feel free to verify.

37 minutes

51 minutes

61 minutes

End of the debate. Trump walking towards his children

15 seconds later OH MY GOD WHAT IS HE DOING

well at least the russians arent even trying to hide their support of trump anymore.
    must be cause its time to cut bait.

well at least the russians arent even trying to hide their support of trump anymore.
    must be cause its time to cut bait.
    The rapist Clinton bombed Serbia, supported al Qaeda in Chechnya and send Harvard crooks to plunder the oil wealth of Russia.

Of course they will do any to stop his rape enabling cunt wife.

The rapist Clinton bombed Serbia, supported al Qaeda in Chechnya and send Harvard crooks to plunder the oil wealth of Russia.

Of course they will do any to stop his rape enabling cunt wife.
    better luck next time i guess. now, does he have to pay back all that money?

better luck next time i guess. now, does he have to pay back all that money?
    Shillery outspends trump by 7 to 1. You should be more worried what she has promised to all the Brazilian bankers and Saudi theocrats during those private fundraisers.

Your country will be flooded with cholitos like @Skroe and your soldiers will keep dying for oil.
    Last edited by Cybran; 2016-10-10 at 08:56 AM.

republicans are now in code red mode:
    But much of the party appeared to be in a state of paralysis, uncertain of how to achieve political distance from Mr. Trump without enraging millions of voters who remained loyal to his campaign.

Republican leaders in the House of Representatives offered scant guidance to their members, scheduling a conference call for Monday morning but leaving lawmakers to fend for themselves in the meantime, according to two members of Congress, who spoke on condition of anonymity.

The Republican National Committee took on the aspect of a fortress: Numerous Republicans who sought to reach the committee’s top officials said they were unable to get through, though Reince Priebus, the committee’s chairman, flew beside Mr. Trump to the debate in St. Louis, even as Republican elected officials rejected their nominee en masse.
    http://mobile.nytimes.com/2016/10/10...ans-trump.html

they are using the term, "theater fire."

republicans are now in code red mode:

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2016/10/10...ans-trump.html

they are using the term, "theater fire."
    Seems like Trump is the real candidate of hope and change.
    Most people would rather die than think, and most people do. -Bertrand Russell
    Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Quote Originally Posted by Venant View Post
    Seems like Trump is the real candidate of hope and change.
    it seems he may yet achieve a feat that hasnt been seen in over a hundred years, the destruction of a major political party.

I'm busy with work and I can't focus unless I'm banned. So I'll cut it short.

@Endus, come over and ban me for calling scroesec a spic, you Canuck faggot.
    Man, Skroe just got under your skin. Haha. Lemme know how Full Metal Alchemist ends.