Quote Originally Posted by Venema View Post
    got mine on friday night was so frustrating but well worth it.

NL : 153 Runs
    VOTW : 32 Runs

I was a goblin but they looked so bad i eventually switched to ORC and never looked back, Heres a screenshot

https://gyazo.com/6346e2388a143e70c137a1595cb1d8ae

Thats pretty decent, I'm over 200 runs in both dungeons and have nothing...

(283 NL) (203 in VoTW)
    Last edited by Dieselol; 2016-10-10 at 08:50 AM.

Deleted
    Here I finished the schenario, but the quest to get the dragon I have not ? We take it or?

10+ Year Old Account
    After 155 vault runs and 145 NL runs, I finally got it!!! What a nightmare....

Quote Originally Posted by Senz View Post
    Here I finished the schenario, but the quest to get the dragon I have not ? We take it or?
    Once you have finished you have to redo Storheim quest, i think ti sarts either on the flying boat in storwind or next to the council of six in dalaran whiot the portal on their right with the female admiral.

just to add my drop stats

120 Nelth runs and 57 VotW using the method, i feel pretty lucky

For those of you looking for stats on droprate, I've been running a spreadsheet using numbers from the Discord search group.

docs.google(dot)com/spreadsheets/d/1Pk4OQiZ54eQ3QyboJ4SeHdcfCrFfCYk-a-e3HcH9vw8/edit?usp=sharing

Droprate appears to be trending towards <1% - remember that every time you down Dargrul or Ash'golm that each rogue in the group has a separate roll. If you ran it 50 times with groups of 50 and got your bindings then that's 1 in 50 for you, but if you saw no other bindings drop for any of those 50 runs then that's actually 1 in 250 for estimated droprate.

If you have 100+ runs in BOTH Vault and NL, and can tell me exactly how many bindings you've seen drop toss me a message and I can enter your data into the sheet. I'm in the process of splitting the numbers between the two dungeons because there was a question about whether they have different droprates. I doubt it, but for the sake or argument I'm only inputting new data that can meet that criteria.

(283 NL) (203 in VoTW)

Seen 5 in NL and 1 in VoTW

do you have to have outlaw as loot spec for the bindings to drop

Deleted
    this might be a dumb question but, wouldn't it be better to do normal runs with other classes other than rogues than the 5 rogue thing? Why? Well because if the binding is 1% drop than after dropping it has to go through another roll to go to one of the 5 rogues doing the run, since only 1 rogue can take it. Can anyone confirm if this correct or not?
    Not sure if I made myself clear though

Quote Originally Posted by Shankslol View Post
    this might be a dumb question but, wouldn't it be better to do normal runs with other classes other than rogues than the 5 rogue thing? Why? Well because if the binding is 1% drop than after dropping it has to go through another roll to go to one of the 5 rogues doing the run, since only 1 rogue can take it. Can anyone confirm if this correct or not?
    This is not correct. Multiple can drop at once since it's personal loot. However the chance to see this is very very unlikely considering the low drop rate on the binding.

Personal loot in instances means that each rogue's roll is independent of other rolls. There are confirmed reports of 2 bindings dropping from a single kill for different rogues. Other rogues don't count against your own roll for loot.

Also, the VotW skip would be difficult with other classes but with 5 rogues you can down boss in <30 seconds usually.

Has anyone been banned for the Vault skip? Has Blizzard said anything about it? I'm weary to use that one as its clearly wall hacking. Can anyone shed any light on this?
    Quote Originally Posted by Okard View Post
    they took out chill of the throne, if you havent looked. Youre going to do 30% less than youre used to.

Quote Originally Posted by Leetbeartank View Post
    Has anyone been banned for the Vault skip? Has Blizzard said anything about it? I'm weary to use that one as its clearly wall hacking. Can anyone shed any light on this?
    It's glitching, not hacking. Wall hacking is when you use third party software to be able to move through walls you normally couldn't. This is using a bug in the game to get past a wall your normally couldn't. It's still an exploit (As you are taking advantage of an error in Blizzard's coding), but it's not hacking.
    Last edited by TheMentelgen; 2016-10-10 at 02:59 PM.

It is certainly not hacking. Hacking requires altering the game or using external tools. The terminology for this would be exploiting, since that's what it is doing, exploiting an existing flaw in the game for what is theoretically an unintended advantage.
    Unfortunately until/unless bliz either speaks up or takes action, there's no real telling exactly how strongly they feel about the vault skip.

For starters it's strange that NL has what looks like a very deliberate and intentional skip built in (presumably just for this purpose) and Vault does not. The Vault of the Wardens also from a lore standpoint is known to have hidden chambers, lots of secrets.

So far the only thing close to an official response is a couple claims of discussions with GMs. Even if you assume these discussions are legitimate, what GMs say need to be taken with a grain of salt. They're basically contracted support people, generally low level employees not actually privy to policy decisions or development, and what they say on anything blizzard hasn't officially given a stance on should be treated as speculation on their part. Since this is somewhat widely known and we don't have any real word from blizzard like 2 weeks in, I'm inclined to believe they either don't have a problem with it or have accepted that the cat's out of the bag and there's not much point in addressing it now.

That's not quite how the rolls work. The game doesn't roll loot for the boss then dole it out based on personal loot. Each player's roll is independently calculated. There's some probability adjustment for regular loot table stuff apparently, but I don't think we really have enough data on the the bindings to know if that's the case with them.
    Last edited by Alfador; 2016-10-10 at 03:33 PM.

Deleted
    No, use it while you can. No one will be banned for this

Deleted
    I got both bindings but i have no quests, how can i get quest for apperance ? i tried to do skrimish arena still no quest, pls help anybody i tried everything

read??

talk to the dragon(Thrymjaris) pick the right option, IF U FAIL, then queue and go back and pick the right option.

Well, this poor guy.. AK8, he gave us his armory.. indeed he had 600 runs. http://imgur.com/a/sTrU6

Quote Originally Posted by Darkkz View Post
    Well, this poor guy.. AK8, he gave us his armory.. indeed he had 600 runs. http://imgur.com/a/sTrU6

Wait what is this about? Context plz!

Looks like they hotfixed the VoTW runs. Grappling over the pillar just killed me and my group over and over.