Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Oh, also another conspiratorial point of data - I got my quest item to drop for Afflic skin from the very first Eredar I killed after getting my first mythic Emerald Nightmare kill (Spider boss, if that matters). Probably a coincidence but man after all the farming I did for Demo skin, to head out after a raid and the Afflic item to drop from the very first mob I pulled in that session ...

edit/update: woo 2/2 on skulls so far. I'll probably get my first five in a row then go on a two-week dry spell of no drops :/
    Last edited by Count Zero; 2016-10-09 at 04:13 PM.
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Count Zero View Post
    Oh, also another conspiratorial point of data - I got my quest item to drop for Afflic skin from the very first Eredar I killed after getting my first mythic Emerald Nightmare kill (Spider boss, if that matters). Probably a coincidence but man after all the farming I did for Demo skin, to head out after a raid and the Afflic item to drop from the very first mob I pulled in that session ...

edit/update: woo 2/2 on skulls so far. I'll probably get my first five in a row then go on a two-week dry spell of no drops :/
    Definite conspiracy, I've only done LFR. I didn't even do any extra killing beyond what was necessary in the Azsura dailies. 5/13 now, got the latest from the Valkyra Wardens boss in Stormheim.

finally got a skull in Azuna. ElvUi vendors it. Didn't even notice. Feels bad.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Styxz View Post
    finally got a skull in Azuna. ElvUi vendors it. Didn't even notice. Feels bad.
    It's a quest item, it doesn't show up in your bags. How's it being vendored?

Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    It's a quest item, it doesn't show up in your bags. How's it being vendored?
    I thought this was the demo thread. Whoops

Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    Definite conspiracy, I've only done LFR. I didn't even do any extra killing beyond what was necessary in the Azsura dailies. 5/13 now, got the latest from the Valkyra Wardens boss in Stormheim.
    I'm wondering if it might speak to my multiple criteria hypothesis ... like maybe hitting each criteria increases the chance. idk, I'm probably super overthinking it.

Quote Originally Posted by Faust843 View Post
    So i got AK7 and i think killed thousands of all types of eredars and still didn't get the book...
    Whats your loot specialization? I keep mine as demo for the legendary and the heads. But i changed it to affliction to farm and it dropped off one of the first 3 eredar i killed.
    Demo is fine... play better.

Quote Originally Posted by Dietrik View Post
    Whats your loot specialization? I keep mine as demo for the legendary and the heads. But i changed it to affliction to farm and it dropped off one of the first 3 eredar i killed.
    I've gotten my Demo skin in its entirety and the afflic quest item and first two heads all with my spec and loot spec as Destro

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dietrik View Post
    My main spec and also loot was affliction all the time. I just think that i've missed some requirement that other people accomplished. I wasn't in any type of raids, but a bunch of people in this thread confirmed that they got drop without any raiding. I think im going to try LFR and then try to farm the shit out of those damn eredars again.

God, i think i've killed half of the Argus original population already...

Quote Originally Posted by Faust843 View Post
    My main spec and also loot was affliction all the time. I just think that i've missed some requirement that other people accomplished. I wasn't in any type of raids, but a bunch of people in this thread confirmed that they got drop without any raiding. I think im going to try LFR and then try to farm the shit out of those damn eredars again.

God, i think i've killed half of the Argus original population already...
    Same. Just spent all evening farming again with no competition from alliance and nothing. Killed Xavius up to heroic, AK7, exalted with almost everyone. Doing my farming as Demo though. Wondering if i should go as destro or something.

I had the Affliction tome drop for me even though I was Demo spec at the time, set for Demo Loot Spec. Pure data, make of it what you will.

Armory^

There are two new Warden quests that give a skull today. I'm now 8/13 !

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Margeta View Post
    There are two new Warden quests that give a skull today. I'm now 8/13 !
    Which are they?

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakile View Post
    I had the Affliction tome drop for me even though I was Demo spec at the time, set for Demo Loot Spec. Pure data, make of it what you will.
    I can confirm this as well. I received my Affliction tome while Demo spec/loot while farming Eredar Soulcasters (whatever they are called) for heads. My AK was 7 at the time, only exalted status was Nightborn and I had normal Xavius kill at the time.
    “I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: ‘O Lord, make my enemies ridiculous.’ And God granted it.” -- Voltaire

"He who awaits much can expect little" -- Gabriel Garcia Marquez

9/13 after danger quests in azsuna and suramar

Deleted
    4/13 after a very dead start with only 1 skull in 4 days. So it's getting there "soon"

7+ Year Old Account
    So if someone still farming the tome: i can confirm that it's completly retarded. After i've killed thousands of those damn eredars i switched my loot to demo and got the tome from 10th supplicant. I thinks that's a bug and can't be intended, because i even farmed 4/6 demo heads while in affli spec, but no affli tome in affli loot spec

Quote Originally Posted by Moggie View Post
    Which are they?
    As usual, the elite Warden WQ !

Currently at 10/13 skulls. All skulls come from DANGER Wardens quests. Probably people who report not drop for humanoid wardens quests are mistake danger with wanted quests or trying to do quests in raid/group (I did all quests solo or while not being in group). Still the most retarded requirement for skin.

Deleted
    I hit exalted with the Highmountain Tauren and it dropped 20 min later. Same for the demo skull(s).