Twisting Nether, buffs does not work, upgrade worth keeping?

So today I finally got my vengeance artifact skin and few weeks ago I got pet. Is there anything else i can get axcept buff items from this order upgrade? The buff items does not work at all (tested and no increased hp, no increased eye beam etc, just nothing). Do you think there will be more things later on?

yeah i noticed the items stopped doing anything quite a while ago..

uh if you have already completed every other research and you have the skin, i'd change it. the other thing isn't amazing but its better than absolutely nothing. if anything else does get added to the nether portal i'm sure it'll be announced with enough time to re-research it, if you want to

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    The +HP buff works as I used it against Downfall 2 nights ago, but I did notice when mounted it doesn't show the extra 25% health. Unmounted I was showing +25%
    Last edited by Kasanja; 2016-10-09 at 06:12 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    One question on the pet... is it 1/1 or can you actually get and learn 3 of them?

I got my Vengeance Skin after a few days already (lucky me!) but I haven't got the pet... as soon as this drops I am going to learn the other trait for my order hall.

The buffs are a bit weird but do work, I've noticed the HP One seems to only work when your in combat atleast thats what i've seen when having it.

Quote Originally Posted by Levifer View Post
    I got my Vengeance Skin after a few days already (lucky me!) but I haven't got the pet... as soon as this drops I am going to learn the other trait for my order hall.
    Lucky. I'm yet to get the skin, but I've gotten the pet twice it let me learn both too, from memory is 3/3 like most others

One question on the pet... is it 1/1 or can you actually get and learn 3 of them?

Doesn't really matter, because you can't cage it. So unless it's OP in pet battles then having 3 makes no difference.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Juvencus View Post
    Doesn't really matter, because you can't cage it. So unless it's OP in pet battles then having 3 makes no difference.
    I'm a mad collector, you know...

But thanks Juvencus and Nasriel for the info on that.

I'm a mad collector, you know...

But thanks Juvencus and Nasriel for the info on that.
    Didn't mean to be dismissive. Just thought you should know in case it was the only reason that kept you from switching the Order Hall upgrade

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Juvencus View Post
    Didn't mean to be dismissive. Just thought you should know in case it was the only reason that kept you from switching the Order Hall upgrade
    No worries

At that droprate I really think the pet isn't worth to try and get 3 of it... maybe I will level an alt to the point where I can go and kill the boss and just re-research it.
    Afaik WLs have access to the pet aswell, haven't they?

Quote Originally Posted by Rehok View Post
    The buffs are a bit weird but do work, I've noticed the HP One seems to only work when your in combat atleast thats what i've seen when having it.
    The HP one is just bugged to hell. When I last used it, it kept resetting my current HP +25% so I was basically immortal. Made some group quests while leveling easier to manage solo.
    Stormrage US | Aesryn

I got my skin last week. 2 more days and I will be able to equip 0/2 legendaries and then I can drop my twisting nether access. There is really no point to keeping it after the skin and pets, sadly seems kind of wasteful.