Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Manifestatio View Post
    ITT people who don't know how to play fury in PvE. Thanks for getting buffs for this really powerful spec.
    yes, the ppl with top 100 parses dont know how to play, becouse this tfury is lagging behind almost every dps spec in this game

Deleted
    Fury is already really strong with all traits unlocked and proper gear. I don´t see it needing any buffs...
    With the current balancing it will be the clear goto spec in the next raiding tier already and one of the better melees overall.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by burk23 View Post
    Fury is already really strong with all traits unlocked and proper gear. I don´t see it needing any buffs...
    With the current balancing it will be the clear goto spec in the next raiding tier already and one of the better melees overall.
    Actual log data disagrees with you.

Not in a raid, sorry - if all you do is 5-mans fury is fine on damage but will be a liability at higher and higher Mythic+ levels with the pointless +damage taken debuff on enrage...if you raid, Fury is middle of the road and that is only because a fight or two with adds + trash packs make it look ok overall even though it is extremely weak in relation to other raiding specs.

The +damage taken on enrage is really ridiculous...I mean, if fury did as much damage as fire mage it would be at least semi-justifiable...but just LOL at the developers on that one.

Quote Originally Posted by barackohmama View Post
    yeah great. buff fury now and nerf arms to the ground. most raiding warriors will only lag behind 1m ap on their artifact weapon
    If you weren't leveling up both artefacts at the same time, you were doing it wrong. Especially since the penalty is just getting your highest trait on your main weapon a few days later

Have fun doing M Ursoc with the plus 20% damage taken.

Quote Originally Posted by Grosbill View Post
    If you weren't leveling up both artefacts at the same time, you were doing it wrong. Especially since the penalty is just getting your highest trait on your main weapon a few days later
    Well i've leveled all three artifacts. But since fury has been so bad, I spent most OS AP in prot just so I can spam +8 m+ dungeons 24/7. putting all in damage specs is a bad choice imo

10+ Year Old Account
    Same love playing fury but cant really force myself to play it much and gimp mythic+ groups so most of the time i tank them. I think another 10% single target dps buff would put it in descent spot.
    Geme smtn 2 kielllllll.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkRonin00 View Post
    You get 25% more health than everyone else, not a valid excuse.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkRonin00 View Post
    Oh you mean the non issue that is our bonus damage taken ? You will never be enraged when the charge hits, and you can always delay enrage for the cacos if needed.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ellianar View Post
    Oh you mean the non issue that is our bonus damage taken ? You will never be enraged when the charge hits, and you can always delay enrage for the cacos if needed.
    I think you're wrong, I'm really often enrage when charge hits.
    Delay enrage? no, really, no, you just don't care about this non issue.

Even if this was true, which is isn't, why do you think it's okay for a spec to be in a terrible place because one day it will be good? Why do I care that it will be good in a future tier when I'm currently playing in this one? Empty promises of a brighter future aren't making me do better DPS today.

Why will he never be enraged when the charge hits and why should he have to compromise his rotation to be able to survive?

For some anecdotal evidence I echo the sentiments of the above posts, progressed & killed M Ursoc twice as fury and have yet to die once from any source of damage outside of the enrage timer, 3/3 battle scars and the additional health buffer of the spec more than makes up for the additional damage taken.

Dont mistake this as me defending the mechanic though, it's still a terrible design but it's no where near as bad as the hyperbole in the community makes it out to be.

Someone who believes they are a strong Fury warrior legit must have pretty shit players around them.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by demonhunter50 View Post
    I saw a blue post this week saying that some fury changes are on the way.Something about that since then ?
    That post doesn't confirm that any buffs are coming.

They posted the exact same thing about all 3 DK specs and they are also being tight lipped about that.

Quote Originally Posted by Junette View Post
    I think you're wrong, I'm really often enrage when charge hits.
    Delay enrage? no, really, no, you just don't care about this non issue.
    If you press BT or rampage 0,5 sec before ursoc charges maybe you deserve to die. Mechanic is retarded, doesn't mean you can't play around it.

Deleted
    If you press BT or rampage 0,5 sec before ursoc charges maybe you deserve to die. Mechanic is retarded, doesn't mean you can't play around it.
    Ursoc is NOT the only thing you have to hit on Ursoc Mythic. And pressing BT or Rampage doesn't make you die.

Quote Originally Posted by Oneer View Post
    For some anecdotal evidence I echo the sentiments of the above posts, progressed & killed M Ursoc twice as fury and have yet to die once from any source of damage outside of the enrage timer, 3/3 battle scars and the additional health buffer of the spec more than makes up for the additional damage taken.

Dont mistake this as me defending the mechanic though, it's still a terrible design but it's no where near as bad as the hyperbole in the community makes it out to be.
    I mean maybe you're right but i'm checking wowprogress constantly and also different streams and videos and i'm not seeing any fury warrior doing hard content.There has to be a reason don't you think?Also mythic emerald kills barely has any fury dps. Let's say you can get around 30%more dmg taken but the dmg you do and also the enrage timer isn't strong, it's decent at most.

Quote Originally Posted by demonhunter50 View Post
    I mean maybe you're right but i'm checking wowprogress constantly and also different streams and videos and i'm not seeing any fury warrior doing hard content.There has to be a reason don't you think?Also mythic emerald kills barely has any fury dps. Let's say you can get around 30%more dmg taken but the dmg you do and also the enrage timer isn't strong, it's decent at most.
    I wasn't suggesting that fury was in any way superior to arms currently with the exception of subjectively finding one spec consistent & enjoyable and the other clunky and RNG ridden w/o the legendary gloves, the point I was making is survivability isn't what keeps it out of mythic raiding from my own experiences so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Oneer View Post

I second this.

People need to digest this and drop the "Damage taken on Ursoc" topic.