Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Qieth View Post
    If you stay in Ghost Wolf from when you pop your Feral Spirit, you're looking at a 30 second cooldown on Feral Spirit. But if course, you wouldn't be in Ghost Wolf as soon as you pop Feral Spirit - you would at least be attacking for 15 seconds with your wolves. So you're looking at a maximum of 26 seconds in Ghost Wolf to clear the cooldown - but less time the longer you take to kill your previous target.
    The wording confuses me:

The text on the item reads that it increases the CD recovery by 75%. The way you describe it with a potential 30 second CD after popping ferals would mean that the CD-clock starts ticking 4 times as fast (+300%). You can also interpret that the CD-clock is ticking just 1,75 as fast as normal (+75% that's mentioned on the item) resulting in a minimum ~68,5 second CD.

Quote Originally Posted by Noremis View Post
    Have this one and its great. Its beneficial also in current raid.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hivey View Post
    I looted the wolf boots
    I don't have this legendary, can either of you confirm how the item works?

TLDR:

Why doesn't the item just say "....remaining CD recovers 4 (or 1,75) times faster."
    Last edited by Mystrome; 2016-10-10 at 01:27 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    TBH when my friend got his legendary ring for BM hunter for pure curiosity i checked what legendaries other classes have and what we got and its hard to argue with op our feel really underwhelming in comparison to any other class stuff

"Hope for the best and prepare for the worst"

Deleted
    Hey at least it isn't Sephuz's Secret guys. I would gladly trade that for any of these right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Mystrome View Post
    The wording confuses me:

The text on the item reads that it increases the CD recovery by 75%. The way you describe it with a potential 30 second CD after popping ferals would mean that the CD-clock starts ticking 4 times as fast (+300%). You can also interpret that the CD-clock is ticking just 1,75 as fast as normal (+75% that's mentioned on the item) resulting in a minimum ~68,5 second CD.

TLDR:

Why doesn't the item just say "....remaining CD recovers 4 (or 1,75) times faster."
    The boots work in a strange way. The remaining CD often increases when I go back to Orc. I need to do proper testing and report back.

Deleted
    The wording confuses me:

TLDR:

I am not sure, to be honest. I assumed that it was "four times faster", but now I'm unsure. We must investigate!

Quote Originally Posted by kosajk View Post
    TBH when my friend got his legendary ring for BM hunter for pure curiosity i checked what legendaries other classes have and what we got and its hard to argue with op our feel really underwhelming in comparison to any other class stuff
    It's especially hard to argue when you ignore posts that argue it.

Quote Originally Posted by dragothica View Post
    For me the Cooldown always changes to it's original CD when I exit Ghost Wolf (time remaining increases).
    So when you go into Ghost Wolf, what does the cooldown say?

---

EDIT: NumberThree from the Shaman Discord just confirmed that Ghost Wolf reduces the cooldown on Feral Spirit to 30 seconds, if you stay in Ghost Wolf the entire time. Boy did this question spark a lot of debate.

The tooltip actually says 1.14 minutes when in Ghost Wolf, which seems to follow the CDR reduction calculations, but in actuality the ability is ready again after 30 seconds.

#DontBlameTheMessengerIfWrong :P
    Last edited by mmoc1d3ba0029e; 2016-10-10 at 02:37 PM.

Deleted
    Cool, so that confirms that the "real cooldown" is 30 seconds, despite what the tooltip says :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hivey View Post
    The boots work in a strange way.
    2min CD outside Ghost Wolf, 1.14min CD in Ghost Wolf.
    Quote Originally Posted by Qieth View Post
    despite what the tooltip says
    Made a post about it on the EU forums. Feel free to chip in there. Or if anyone is on US, copy it and repost there.

not really because i still waiting mine to drop

Deleted
    Made a post about it on the EU forums. Feel free to chip in there. Or if anyone is on US, copy it and repost there.
    I will past only inportant part from your post:
    When you activate Ghost Wolf, the remaining cooldown on Feral Spirits is divided by 4. When you leave Ghost Wolf, the remaining cooldown on Feral Spirits is multiplied by 4.

I can confirm and it reality it is displaying remaining CD on feral spirits based on what form you are in.
    So you pop spirits, you see 2 min CD, fight a bit (for example 20 sec.), then you switch to wolf form, instantly you see 25 sec remaining CD (instead of 1min 40 sec).
    After 10 sec in ghost form you see 15 sec CD, when you go normal form you will have again 1 min.
    So in 10 secs you reduced CD by 40 sec, so there is 30 sec difference.

Btw, only thing I hate about Hailstorm talent is 10% haste loss.
    Your rotation is significantly slower but that dmg makes up for it

Quote Originally Posted by Arachnofiend View Post
    I hate how many of the legendaries force you into Hailstorm. I hate that talent with a passion and take AS instead despite being fully aware that I'm losing DPS, it'd be even worse with text staring me in the face saying "you are not working at your full potential by choosing not to do frost damage".
    Get a frost proc trinket. Simple as that.

so our only interesting/fun legendary is broken? cool :^)
    hopefully they fix it soon.

I'll be having really difficult times replacing this during Nighthold when Epic ilvl bypasses 895 ilvl.
    Good news! This exists.

Quote Originally Posted by Kreiden View Post
    Hey at least it isn't Sephuz's Secret guys. I would gladly trade that for any of these right now.
    You mean the ring that works on 5/7 fights in EN? There are a lot of adds that you can get it to proc on and the 15% haste is quite nice.

the ring is insane.

All the rest are meh at best. I got the boots and honestly it's not that big a difference. I always popped into ghost wolf every second I move, and while having some seconds off ghost wolf is nice, it's not legendary worthy.

Hell, no Enhancement Shaman legendary has Mastery/Haste. Almost all of them contain crit for some fucking reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Ayylemental View Post
    Why do you hate Hailstorm? I don't really see any basis for this hatred
    Landslide and Flametongue are enough buffs to keep the rotation interesting and running without AS makes me feel like I'm wading through molasses. I liked Enhancement previously because it was a fast paced, hectic spec, I need AS to keep that feeling with the Legion changes.

Deleted
    Ring and legs have mastery/haste, althogh all you need is mastery.
    What do you exactly want from legendaries?
    Ring is insane? Like 6% dps is insane with no addition to our playstyle, but funny item which reduce your main CD is not legendary worthy?

I have reghar out with me, so my ghost form is the same speed as mount, its instant, i can pick herbs with it, and also have wolves ready all the time. Whats not to like?
    Its better then legendary back and ring from previous expansions, at least for me.

The belt is very hard to get value out of.
    It can do 8% of dmg if used on 3 targets, but they have to live a while, they have to be proximate to each other and you need Stormbringer to have a hope of hitting them.
    Usually it does 2% ish of my damage as it is cleave and proc dependent, I would much rather have the ring.

Quote Originally Posted by Noremis View Post
    Ring and legs have mastery/haste, althogh all you need is mastery.
    What do you exactly want from legendaries?
    Ring is insane? Like 6% dps is insane with no addition to our playstyle, but funny item which reduce your main CD is not legendary worthy?

I have reghar out with me, so my ghost form is the same speed as mount, its instant, i can pick herbs with it, and also have wolves ready all the time. Whats not to like?
    Its better then legendary back and ring from previous expansions, at least for me.
    6% dps gain man that's real legendary alright, you know what else gives a 3% dps gain? a trinket with agility on it OMG!

Wolf is not as fast as your mount if you have pathfinder part one done(which I do) so my mount is faster than ghost wolf with rehgar.

Yeah oh boy do I sure need my wolves back when I pick herbs because that's relevant. Yes it has application in dungeons between packs but in raid unless you're ghost wolfing for mechanics you should be doing damage. It would make a difference if the encounter had a purely mechanic phase where no damage can be done but not a lot of that in the current content.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ehxy View Post
    6% dps gain man that's real legendary alright, you know what else gives a 3% dps gain? a trinket with agility on it OMG!
    Meanwhile, you can only wear two trinkets. If you view the ring as a "trinket with agility" then great - you're now wearing three trinkets!

Wolf is not as fast as your mount if you have pathfinder part one done(which I do) so my mount is faster than ghost wolf with rehgar.
    On the other hand, you spend a second to mount up, so for running short distances you are probably still going to use Ghost Wolf.

Yeah oh boy do I sure need my wolves back when I pick herbs because that's relevant.
    How much benefit are you getting from ANY of the legendaries when you are picking herbs? None at all. So that's a bit of a weird argument.

Yes it has application in dungeons between packs but in raid unless you're ghost wolfing for mechanics you should be doing damage. It would make a difference if the encounter had a purely mechanic phase where no damage can be done but not a lot of that in the current content.
    Actually, while you were out picking flowers, others have been posting suggestions on just how beneficial this is in raids.

But hey, if you don't like the legendaries, just put them in your bank and pretend that we're back in literally every other expansion there has ever been. I, for one, would sacrifice my first born to the elements for either the ring or the boots.

Enha legendaries are very lame.
    Just some x% damage increases.
    No fun new mechanics or something to greatly change how we play.
    Just a bit more damage without any interaction...

Feral's 100 more energy is very interesting, even for pvp (where applicable).
    Other specs got much better legendaries.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Naibil View Post
    Good news! This exists.

You mean the ring that works on 5/7 fights in EN? There are a lot of adds that you can get it to proc on and the 15% haste is quite nice.
    Sure 15% haste is nice, however the passive stats aren't anything to write home about for single target fights. Haven't seen the fights in Nighthold to know whether it will be much use there.