Ask Mr Robot Veng stat priorities

Hi All,

Do any of you use Ask Mr Robot? The stat priorities for Veng seem way off. For me, it is recommending basically Versatility above all else. I'm just going to be running heroics and LFR. Don't i need some mastery and crit gear too?

Thanks

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...n-Hunter-Guide
    Stats
    There will not be any Stat Weights.
    Survival: Vers > Haste > Mastery > Crit
    DPS: Mastery = Crit >= Vers >= Haste
    In MYTHIC+ Dungeons: Mastery > Crit >= Vers > Haste

AMR is probably using a survival build, that is of course if they didn't base it off of KRSI sims.

Quote Originally Posted by Soisoisoi View Post
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...n-Hunter-Guide

AMR is probably using a survival build, that is of course if they didn't base it off of KRSI sims.
    Gotcha thanks. For LFR and Heroics should i go for the Surv build or the dungeons build? I'm assuming LFR would count more like a dungeon?

Quote Originally Posted by Arom View Post
    Gotcha thanks. For LFR and Heroics should i go for the Surv build or the dungeons build? I'm assuming LFR would count more like a dungeon?
    If you are only doing heroic dungs and lfr, you can do any prio you want. Stats mean nothing in those and you could just stack Crit 100% and be able to survive just fine. Stats only matter in M+/Mythic raiding. anything else, Stats mean little.

Quote Originally Posted by Arom View Post
    In LFR go for the DPS build since dmg is all that matters, not like you can die unless you screw up massively in which case its skill and not stats that is the problem.
    In Heroic Dungeons go for the Mythic+ build because the idea is basically the same.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Great thanks everyone