Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    First, fuck off with that Paolo nonsense. Secondly, yes, we all know how you're totally not Springer06 of WoWPedia who edited the part about corruption in in the first place. If the truth of the matter shall be revealed then the totally-not-you should check and add some sources. They have crap track record with them, but things change as M-Ra said.
    There is that temper again Mr Gomes. I hope you calm down later on in life, if virtual arguments get you going like this, it might lead to high blood presure. I use to like you. I don't hate you, but I use to like you. You really should behave better. And ofc things change, so do people.

I have no idea what's going on, but you two should totally just kiss and get it over with.

Doooooooooooo it

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmoon View Post
    There is that temper again Mr Gomes. I hope you calm down later on in life, if virtual arguments get you going like this, it might lead to high blood presure. I use to like you. I don't hate you, but I use to like you. You really should behave better. And ofc things change, so do people.
    I did giggle at Mr Gomes.
    Suddenly, one day, 99.7% of the Lich King's death knights broke free.
    Clearly, the lich king was keylogged

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    I have no idea what's going on, but you two should totally just kiss and get it over with.

Doooooooooooo it
    like this?

Need tl;dr version please.

Do they revert back to looking half decent or still look like meth addicts?

hey the EMerald dream attracts the nightmare, we shoudl destroy it, never mind the good it does.

hey life attracts death and demons that seek to extinguish it, let's get rid of it.

hey your beautiful arcane source that can be used to do untold wonders, and thanks to the arcan'dor won't get any night elves or nightborne corrupted sick, but hey, lets destroy it instead of fix it and use it to destroy the demons. Maybe someone forgot to tell Tyrande the demons aren't after the magic, that's the bonus, they're after destroying the world - but she doesn't know that yet does she.

i'm not even sure if the nightwell itself is corrupted or if it was the exensive usage that had a corrupting effect on the nightborne - it's actually unclear
    Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    You do know arcane is literally the lifeblood of the planet itself.
    Is a fucking wound which make bleed the titan baby azeroth, maybe that is why the titan baby is taken more time to awake and that wound just generate more troubles than benefits like summoning sargeras, powerfuls eredars,pit lords, doomlord's, etc and even attract old gods like the eternity well

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dvaz View Post

Thalryssa for sure gets restored to full nightborne physique in 7.1, so I wouldn't be surprised if Valrois and Oculeth undergo the same transformation.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulqiorra View Post
    If you equate playing WoW to having electricity, I feel very, very happy for the rest of the world, as that kind of thinking will, inevitably, lead to the eradication of your seed from the gene pool.
    WoW Toons: Duskwind (retired)/Duskrime (retired)
    Diablo 3 Profile

Quote Originally Posted by Ronnosh View Post
    Thalryssa for sure gets restored to full nightborne physique in 7.1, so I wouldn't be surprised if Valrois and Oculeth undergo the same transformation.
    All 3 are Nightborne the second the quest chain begins.

Who the hell is Gomes? And given your walls of salt in various threads to various people you should 1) take your own advice and 2) buy an irony detector and check it whenever you want to click the "post" button after writing another essay (especially of the salty variety). And I really do not care what you think I should or shouldn't do or whatever your stance towards me is.

Doooooooooooo it
    I puked in my mouth a little. And by a little I descriptively mean a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Diannak View Post
    like this?

Well, the face of the small guy to the left sort of fits.

Quote Originally Posted by dvaz View Post

They look full decent.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxrokur View Post
    Is a fucking wound which make bleed the titan baby azeroth, maybe that is why the titan baby is taken more time to awake and that wound just generate more troubles than benefits like summoning sargeras, powerfuls eredars,pit lords, doomlord's, etc and even attract old gods like the eternity well
    I don't think Nightwell is a wound like Well of Eternity was. Like, second Well of Eternity is at best blood in a bowl, but still is potent as hell.
    Last edited by Mehrunes; 2016-10-10 at 07:59 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post

I puked in my mouth a little. And by a little I descriptively mean a lot.
    Just wash your mouth out and we should be good. You'll have to leave the demons behind though, they don't like me and I can be really frightening to them. But afterwards, I'll be expecting a lot of changes.

- - - Updated - - -

lots of restorations - this is the beginning of a huge night elven resurgence -- until one group joins the horde again. Who knows, maybe Rhlor and Mace will be right and it will all be peaches, peace and happiness.

15+ Year Old Account
    I wonder what happens to elves that try to dabble in water from both wells (Nightwell and Sunwell). >_>
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulqiorra View Post
    If you equate playing WoW to having electricity, I feel very, very happy for the rest of the world, as that kind of thinking will, inevitably, lead to the eradication of your seed from the gene pool.
    WoW Toons: Duskwind (retired)/Duskrime (retired)
    Diablo 3 Profile

Deleted
    I didnt read the thread but did anyone made jokes about him doing a world quest in his first video without even noticing it even on upload?
    But nonetheless: thanks for the playtrough im too busy for PTR and on Live I rush trough so I experience story mostly trough vids so thanks

I wonder what happens to elves that try to dabble in water from both wells (Nightwell and Sunwell). >_>
    Somehow I don't think they'll be mixing to find out. The blood elves heavily regulate the use of the Sunwell, it's their most sacred possession. you can be guaranteed the nightbonre and night elves of Suramar will heavily guard and regulate the use of the nightwell when Elisande is overthrown. Whether it was the now gone Well of Eternity or the new Nightwell (replacement?), World tree or Sunwell, the Elves guard them very tightly.

You'd have to effectively conquer the elves to get a hold of their power source. My guess is only Blood/High elves are allowed access to the Sunwell, not even the Draenei. My prediction is only night/highborne will have access to the nightwell if it doesn't end up destroyed.

Autism is so concentrated in the Lore forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gahmuret View Post
    "Idiocracy" becoming reality in the US, "Planet of the Apes" becoming a reality in Europe.

Btw, is the transformation between nightfallen and nightborne (or vice versa) supposed to be sudden? Or is it just for gameplay reasons they can't really show it slowly happening?
    Quote Originally Posted by Unmerciful Conker View Post
    What?! They said soon? Well you dont hear that everyday, I dont know about you guys but that has put my mind at total rest.

Quote Originally Posted by Krazzorx View Post
    Btw, is the transformation between nightfallen and nightborne (or vice versa) supposed to be sudden? Or is it just for gameplay reasons they can't really show it slowly happening?
    From Nightborne to Nightfallen it is indeed fast. The other way around is unknown since it's Blizzard having new ideas for 7.0 storyline only in 7.1.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Quote Originally Posted by Bingbongbrothers View Post
    I didnt read the thread but did anyone made jokes about him doing a world quest in his first video without even noticing it even on upload?
    But nonetheless: thanks for the playtrough im too busy for PTR and on Live I rush trough so I experience story mostly trough vids so thanks
    People expect everyone to know exactly how to do the new content immediately.

T_T

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Krazzorx View Post
    We never get to freaking see it, which is so obnoxiously frustrating, but its faster than Withering it seems.

Vanthir is a Nightborne and disappears in the first week and week 4 (I think?) he's a Nightfallen.

People expect everyone to know exactly how to do the new content immediately.

T_T

- - - Updated - - -

We never get to freaking see it, which is so obnoxiously frustrating, but its faster than Withering it seems.

Vanthir is a Nightborne and disappears in the first week and week 4 (I think?) he's a Nightfallen.
    I don't get it. You say that you quit wow, due to blizzards stupidity with some things, and yet you're still here, on the wow fourms, complaining?

Look, this isn't the game for you. I get it, you hate fanboys that complain with what you say, I get it. However, when you dare say that you love FF14s profession style, and dare say that legion needs it, the bullshit kind of gets annoying. Final fantasy 14 is its own thing, so is legion. If legion wants to do its thing, let em do it. And if FF14 wants to do its thing, then let em to it. If legion wants to time-gate, then it'll do that. If you hate the profession system, and if you hate the time-gates, the door is the other way. Bye! We don't care about your meaningless sub loss. We still have millions of others, including myself. Honestly, I think you just hate to hate.

But I will agree with 1 thing, xe'ra is kind of a bitch. Other than that, the door is the other way. See ya never.
    And even though it sounds like I'm forcing you out of here, you're complaining about a game that will likely not care with what you say. And let me just say, you cause us less of a migraine when you leave.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    I don't get it. You say that you quit wow, due to blizzards stupidity with some things, and yet you're still here, on the wow fourms, complaining?

Look, this isn't the game for you. I get it, you hate fanboys that complain with what you say, I get it. However, when you dare say that you love FF14s profession style, and dare say that legion needs it, the bullshit kind of gets annoying. Final fantasy 14 is its own thing, so is legion. If legion wants to do its thing, let em do it. And if FF14 wants to do its thing, then let em to it. If legion wants to time-gate, then it'll do that. If you hate the profession system, and if you hate the time-gates, the door is the other way. Bye! We don't care about your meaningless sub loss. We still have millions of others, including myself. Honestly, I think you just hate to hate.

But I will agree with 1 thing, xe'ra is kind of a bitch. Other than that, the door is the other way. See ya never.
    And even though it sounds like I'm forcing you out of here, you're complaining about a game that will likely not care with what you say. And let me just say, you cause us less of a migraine when you leave.
    Are you kinda in love with Blizzard? Like a normal dude would be in love with a girl, instead of a company that can't even hire one competent writer?

Quote Originally Posted by M-Ra View Post
    Are you kinda in love with Blizzard? Like a normal dude would be in love with a girl, instead of a company that can't even hire one competent writer?
    No. I just hate people that rant on and on about WOW, even though he/she quit the game ages ago.

I mean, if you hate the game, then don't play it. It's that simple.