10+ Year Old Account
    Also I noted Hillary was all "Fact Check my site!" over and over. When her "Fact Checkers" are forced to sign agreements under perjury that everything they say is accurate and all pertinent facts were included, and or spoken in a completely impartial fashion. Only then I will believe it. Until then there is nothing preventing them from coloring what they write or writing it while omitting key facts. They aren't fact checkers. They are paid researchers that can "find" convenient components of the past that portray X while Y is what would of been reached as a conclusion if all facts were disclosed.

She has done this plenty of times and I would adore any moderator to point that out. Assuming any had a spine.

Quote Originally Posted by Mokoshne View Post
    trump saying hilary would be in jail if he was president proves how unfit for the office he really is.
    Except it's truth. Petraus and many others did far less and were was punished.

Obama only with-held punishment because Hillary cheated her way into the Nomination and the alternative was no nominee.

If anything this shows he is above their control. I respect that.
    Last edited by The Penguin; 2016-10-10 at 08:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by waitwutt View Post
    hiring a non cleared 3rd party dude to delete emails isn't a security risk? and is standard practice? or do you mean only deleting them after receiving a subpoena by congress to bring in the emails is standard security practice?
    The highest Law enforcement in the country lead by a REPUBLICAN appointed leader have found no wrong doing. you know it is just like that benghazi hearing that GOP was running in congress that went so bad that FOX noise had to cut away from it since Hillary was schooling the republicans hardcore and making them look bad. and showing what this is all about a total fear of losing another election to the white house.

This time we should make sure GOP loses the white house AGAIN and we need to work hard to make sure they loose the congress as well. speaker pelosi sounds a hell of a lot better than speaker ryan with his insane taxplans that are just looking to take money from the poor and give it straight to the rich.

I found it interesting that trump kept referencing Bernie Sanders, like he's trying to win Bernie bros.

Dude, I know you love uneducated voters, but I think you're barking up the tree.

Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    I found it interesting that trump kept referencing Bernie Sanders, like he's trying to win Bernie bros.

Dude, I know you love uneducated voters, but I think you're barking up the tree.
    Some of the Bernie Bros are unhappy with the status quo and I think those are the ones that Trump is targeting.

Some of them believe that the Democratic party didn't give Bernie a fair shake. Hard to say how many but Trump thinks there are a few at least.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mokoshne View Post
    trump saying hilary would be in jail if he was president proves how unfit for the office he really is.
    I think that's the crux of his entire personality - summed up in one thoughtless outburst (thoughtless on several different levels). He's frighteningly unqualified, in almost every category (he is old enough).

Quote Originally Posted by The Penguin View Post
    Two things in the debate stood out. The sheer hatred and vitriol coming from Bill's face.
    The fact that Hillary showcased that she is the same way by refusing to say a nice thing about Trump.
    She did. She complimented his parenting, saying that he's raised great kids and that he's a good parent. Trump had to spin it to make it seem like maybe it wasn't a compliment, but it was a compliment saying something positive about him.

If you expected her to say something about his "leadership" or "business" acumen, sorry to disappoint you, but there's no way she'd ever say anything like that to give the Trump campaign or the media any fuel for the propaganda machine. I mean, aside from the obvious reasons that she would have had to lie through her teeth to say it with a straight face.

I am glad Trump was the better man and complimented Hillary on being a fighter and tenacious.
    While Trump is arguably never the better man in any situation, his answer was far better.
    "Lack of information on your part does not constitute bias on mine."

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    Some of the Bernie Bros are unhappy with the status quo and I think those are the ones that Trump is targeting.

Some of them believe that the Democratic party didn't give Bernie a fair shake. Hard to say how many but Trump thinks there are a few at least.
    I'm sure there are some "burn it all down" types out there, but I'm assuming most are going with Jill "Stalin" Stein.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Penguin View Post
    Also I noted Hillary was all "Fact Check my site!" over and over. When her "Fact Checkers" are forced to sign agreements under perjury that everything they say is accurate and all pertinent facts were included, and or spoken in a completely impartial fashion. Only then I will believe it. Until then there is nothing preventing them from coloring what they write or writing it while omitting key facts. They aren't fact checkers.
    You're free to check Politifact.
    And FactCheck.
    And Snopes.
    And the major news stations, TV and newspaper.

These pretty much all overwhelmingly point to Trump as being incredibly dishonest, even about easy stuff to check, such as "I never said to check out a sex tape".

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account

Lol, totally. He's absolutely desperate at this point, however.

10+ Year Old Account

I mean it's a fact that the Democratic Party unfairly favored Clinton during the primaries. Whether or not this is enough to disillusion people enough to vote for Trump is a separate question.

10+ Year Old Account
    So I haven't watched it yet (but hear a lot about it). Can someone summarize it in like 2 sentences so I have a general idea of what to expect ?
    "If you are what you HAVE and you lose what you have, what then are you? But if you are what you ARE and you lose what you have, no man controls your destiny".

I just have to say it: no matter who wins this election, America loses. Fuck Hillary, fuck Trump. If you're a fellow American, it's time to strap in and prepare for one hell of a bumpy ride for the next four years.

Quote Originally Posted by Mhyroth View Post
    So I haven't watched it yet (but hear a lot about it). Can someone summarize it in like 2 sentences so I have a general idea of what to expect ?
    Trump quoted Sanders about 8 times too many, and deflected almost every question it felt like.

Clinton gave pretty much stock answers and smiled smugly for 80% of the debate.

Quote Originally Posted by Mhyroth View Post
    Trump said mean things, Clinton said mean things, and the moderator said mean things.

Quote Originally Posted by jimboa24 View Post
    I just have to say it: no matter who wins this election, America loses. Fuck Hillary, fuck Trump. If you're a fellow American, it's time to strap in and prepare for one hell of a bumpy ride for the next four years.
    I dunno, I keep hearing that Hillary is going to be "4 more years of Obama". Considering how relatively fantastic Obama's 8 years have been, I can't say that it would be the worst thing ever.
    "Lack of information on your part does not constitute bias on mine."

Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    The SNL skit of the first debate is pretty much the same for the 2nd:

[video=youtube;-nQGBZQrtT0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-nQGBZQrtT0[/]

Only add "She has hate in her heart!" and "[If I were in charge] you would be in Prison (Trump to Hillary about her emails))
    This doesn't belong here. It belongs here http://www.mmo-champion.com/forums/316-Fun-Stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I did not read the emails, so I cannot speak to the context... but she said the context in which she said that, was her talking about how Lincoln had two different policy positions, a private and a public one, about the 13th amendment.

Was that part factually wrong? Of was it factually accurate, but just sounded off? Because most of what Trump says is factually wrong, but sounds nice, and Clinton seems to be the opposite, because she cannot not spin it on the fly.

There is an adage... "Effective Communication is 10% what you say and 90% how you say it."

Trump understands this (though he seems to be bad at it in the debates, where he comes off crazy) and Hillary only does ok when she is prepared, but is not at all good at being spontaneous.
    https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails.../927#efmAZGAdj

People are flat out tired of the two faced nature of politics and this is a shining example of it. She can window dress it however she or anyone else wants, call it massaging or whatever other politico nerd term but it's two faced and really the writing is on the wall that it's not going to fly anymore.

She wants to cast herself in the same company as Lincoln but she can't even cast the same shadow. Ridiculous.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    and the moderator said mean things.
    Which Trump kept whining about.

Why do you interrupt me just because I'm not answering the question that was asked at all? Why don't you interrupt her too?

Quote Originally Posted by Krigaren View Post
    I dunno, I keep hearing that Hillary is going to be "4 more years of Obama". Considering how relatively fantastic Obama's 8 years have been, I can't say that it would be the worst thing ever.
    1. Obama's years fantastic? BWHAHAHA
    2. It wont be, Clinton is a conservative I doubt very much will be similar other than both are corporate puppets.

Quote Originally Posted by Krigaren View Post
    That, and I feel like people vastly overestimate what a president can actually do.

It's important to have a good one of course, but if they have crazy ideas that Congress won't approve, chances are, they won't accomplish much anyway.