10+ Year Old Account
    I don't mind doing repeated runs in Savage content, but when it's 7 randoms with you.. I'd just prefer to get out from there ASAP.

Earlier in A11 could just watch how White Mage didn't know how to AoE heal, didn't do any DPS and just stood there and tried to run into every single AoE during boss fight. That kind of people simply ruin the experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Anzaman View Post
    Hopefully they'll soon drop this retarded loot-system.

Already killed A11 3 times today, but still haven't gotten loot.
    Yeah, it's a rather bizzare system. Pretty sure no one wants to run the same floor repeatedly during the same week/lockout just to try and get what part they need. I've been lucky as all hell with them thus far. I suppose it's to keep people running the content, but I agree that it's dumb.

I'd rather see it more akin to something from savage: actual item drops + each person gets a guaranteed part toward getting the item of choice, even if they set it where it takes multiple weeks to obtain (2 weeks to get belt/accessories, 3-4 for gloves/boots/helm, 5-6 for pants/chest). Lot of the 250 stuff is placeholder anyhow (to be replaced by scripture gear).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazela View Post
    Yeah, it's a rather bizzare system. Pretty sure no one wants to run the same floor repeatedly during the same week/lockout just to try and get what part they need. I've been lucky as all hell with them thus far. I suppose it's to keep people running the content, but I agree that it's dumb.
    At this point any of four parts dropping could be useful to me.. after 4th kill I finally got item.

Just lovely to sit in "Average of 30 minute" queue, just to get out from there after 2-3 wipes and with no item.

I just sucked it up and took whatever part I got first back in 1st alex. I was probably a week late on my chest piece, but I generally never had to do more than 1-2 runs per floor. There was one week I was looking for a pant part though, and it took like 5 runs and that annoyed me.

I feel for anyone who had to do more or joined those everyone stays til everyone gets loot parties that never last.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah it really sucks but the nice part is normal Alexander's gear does get replaced with tome gear, granted if you're hardcore progression that's a different thing but from a casual stance it's not too bad. That said, drag a friend around in it

I hope that future Deep Dungeons will provide an alternative to getting armor/accessories the way POTD does for weapons.

Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    So the events over and the final census is in and apparently the total number of the 13 weapon youkai watch mounts worldwide is 3702. Total. hundreds of thousands of active players and less than 4k got it.
    Where were the numbers reported? Kinda glad I went to the effort to get this one done, now, if that few people actually did it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Khime View Post
    Where were the numbers reported? Kinda glad I went to the effort to get this one done, now, if that few people actually did it.
    Or you get people like me that didn't like the mount, won't play more thaan 3-5 dps classes, and didn't find the overall grind that fun outside of a couple fun groups I played with finishing the only two skins (monk and machinist) I cared about about.

And honestly, it really wasn't a great event and I feel more people would have actually willingly completed it if the medals required for each thing didn;t increase or have random drops.

I could have finished it but no point as I don't feel a need to complete everything in this MMO just because.

Monk skin is one of the best weapon skins I've seen in an MMO to date IMO:
    Last edited by Usagi Senshi; 2016-10-10 at 11:25 PM.
    Tikki tikki tembo, Usagi no Yojimbo, chari bari ruchi pip peri pembo!

10+ Year Old Account
    I collected all weapons, hid my Yo-Kai weapons and watch into armoury chest and haven't looked at them since.

Could have used bow in glamour or two, but sadly it packs itself when it's on back and I dislike bows that do that.

Got one weapon and that is it. The BLM staff. Screw farming the rest.

Deleted
    Progressed further in A11 savage and brought it to about 49%!
    Boy that fight is crazy fun! Now to work on that last phase... sis is still making these videos of the previous kills guys I ll post em here when I have em they re pretty fun

10+ Year Old Account
    Pfft, casuals. Should've gone and lost your sanity over the mount. >.>
    One of us! One of us!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Screw farming the rest.
    Pretty much, yes.

Though I don't think I even got one weapon. Only did the initial quest for one pet.

15+ Year Old Account
    Didn't get any of the yo-kai weapons but I ended up getting all of the pets even tho I wasn't really interested in all of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Granyala View Post
    Pretty much, yes.

Though I don't think I even got one weapon. Only did the initial quest for one pet.
    Same here. I was busy actually trying to level and progress the MSQ instead of chasing RNG-heavy crap. Fine if they're things people want, but my interest in that was zero. Got my first 60 job the other day, now gearing a bit before I work towards finishing the rest of the MSQ and start bringing other classes up. Got all my other battle classes at 40 currently, gatherers at 50, and crafters are all 40 or 39. Plan is to get crafters up to the level of opening Moogle dailies so I can buy some craft/gather gear and work them on up, while using POTD to level the other battle classes to 50, along with Hunt Log and leves/fates.

10+ Year Old Account
    Derp Nanamo goes more derp.

Uh.. this week ended up going alone A12 since I didn't get drop earlier and darn some people are horrible.
    I struggled with completing it this week as well. I was chasing after a spring and most groups just failed over and over. Those that did manage to complete the fight just led me to getting low rolls. Luckily I managed to snag the spring at the last minute last night so that's something at least. When it resets I just need one more and then I can get my NIN pants.

Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    So the events over and the final census is in and apparently the total number of the 13 weapon youkai watch mounts worldwide is 3702. Total. hundreds of thousands of active players and less than 4k got it.
    I bet most of them are on Balmung and the other busier servers. I did see quite a lot of people doing the FATE's on Balmung but I don't think many actually completed it. I managed to do it but it was super tedious and I probably won't touch any of the rewards I received from the event ever again.

This is amusing me far more than it should, but KEEP UP THE CUTNESS!

And watch out for the silver bomb dogs.

(Note, may not be 100% safe for work due to a picture of a dildo)

Hey, I'm one of those 3702, along with my RL friend, so only 3700 other people put up with that insanity.

Dat video...lolol. I do wonder if/when they will release the lyrics to that song at some point.

I collected all weapons, hid my Yo-Kai weapons and watch into armoury chest and haven't looked at them since.

Could have used bow in glamour or two, but sadly it packs itself when it's on back and I dislike bows that do that.
    A few are storage garbage but some like the Paladin Sword is really nice. Same as the FFXIII event really. A couple like the L'cie axe are great, the summoner boomerang? not so much >_>