Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheze View Post
    yeah, wait until bolstering's on US servers. The whine is gonna get real
    You realize of course that we had bolstering week one on US servers right?

bolstering is way waaay worse(for lower level mythics at least on higher it's pretty managable)

with teeming you can just toss some CC around
    Last edited by shaunika123; 2016-10-11 at 12:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheze View Post
    yeah, wait until bolstering's on US servers. The whine is gonna get real
    We had it first week.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakexe View Post
    Extra trash mobs. So a 4 mob pull turns into a 6 mob pull etc.

A lot of classes have uncontrollable aoe these days. Try to mark cc targets and pull the mobs away to attack. As long as there's no hunter this should help.

But if players arn't focusing down skull/X there's not much you can do beyond tell them to do the right thing, as politely as possible. You ca't make them competent players.
    Ohh gotcha

Pugged a +7 teeming skittish Vault of Wardens successfully tonight.

Herald of the Titans Putin-Chan's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    I pugged a +6 teeming Eye of Aszhara yesterday, it was not that hard.
    You could have the world in the palm of your hands
    You still might drop it

Deleted
    Casual wow community dont like to kill the skull and cc the star that was why bc heros were called hard and everyone cried about cata 5 man...

Bad player are bad... and they are everywhere

Deleted
    4 pelters are infinitely fun, so much fun

10+ Year Old Account
    This happens in every single pug, some lazy kid who blindly runs through everything or decides he won't follow the rest and go his own way, or think it's cool to spam the space bar and jump to every add. Usually in this case I would rather pull every add from there on, already wasted an hour of my time when it could have taken 5 min, why not make it the rest of the day for just one dungeon.

Deleted
    Teeming was the easiest for me. I was able to tank it up to +6 with my undergeared tank spec. And then raging came, and then bolstering. Man, bolstering is really hard.

Skittish was largely irrelevant for me as Vengeance, and Teeming isn't more difficult per se in a controlled group using CC here and there. It makes the timers a little bit harder in 7/8/9, but it didn't make the dungeon itself difficult until 10. Fortified+Teeming is brutal, had to CC large portions of almost every pack in DHT. My groups had no chance at making timers with Fort+Teem.

Quote Originally Posted by InDecisive View Post
    But it's not teeming this week, it's bolstering. Bolstering shat all over me though, not sure if the dps were meant to be doing something differently or I was but clearly something was seriously awry.
    Uhh no. Wrong week

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Luciferstwin View Post
    Uhh no. Wrong week
    EU has bolstering this week.

Quote Originally Posted by pikkuhukka View Post
    4 pelters are infinitely fun, so much fun
    i think this is one of the most annoying ones. not only they pummel you to death, but they have this incredibly annoying jump backwards putting them out of range or god forbid, aggroing other crap

Quote Originally Posted by Marston View Post
    EU has bolstering this week.
    Have fun with that. We had it first week

Teeming only matters for Neltharions Lair with the Pelters and general with mobs that do not stay stacked but jump away. Having a composition that allows pulling/pushing mobs is a tremendous help there.
    For anything else it's just an AoE fest, something you do anyhow.

Hoping for Sanguine+Volcanic next week EU, ez +15.

Quote Originally Posted by Puri View Post
    Teeming only matters for Neltharions Lair with the Pelters and general with mobs that do not stay stacked but jump away. Having a composition that allows pulling/pushing mobs is a tremendous help there.
    For anything else it's just an AoE fest, something you do anyhow.
    Teeming matters in any dungeon that already had dangerous trash mobs, as it usually doubles the dangerous ones in a few pulls. Court of Stars with double inquisitor pulls, and double the amount of imps is ridiculous and far worse then the 4 pelter pull.

People who think teeming is a joke have only done dungeons that have largely forgettable and easy trash pulls already like Maw and Eye. Teeming is largely dungeon dependent for how it spikes the difficulty.

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    Teeming matters in any dungeon that already had dangerous trash mobs, as it usually doubles the dangerous ones in a few pulls. Court of Stars with double inquisitor pulls, and double the amount of imps is ridiculous and far worse then the 4 pelter pull.
    The imps are a perfect example of what I do not feel is a steep increase of difficulty. In the higher m+ it doesn't matter if 5 or 10 imps finish their casts, if you don't have the CCs or interrupts or dps to kill them fast enough people will be oneshot. And since you aoe when there are 5 or 10 mobs, and the damage you do per mob stays the same, it does not matter at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Drattz View Post
    You realize of course that we had bolstering week one on US servers right?
    sure, but most people weren't really running m+ at that point