Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The Penguin View Post
    He was the better man in this situation because she refused to answer the question. To recap the question was something you respect about the person, not about how you respect one's children. Those people are different individuals and that is why there was a low gasp when she refused to do so. She showcased her true nature and temperment right there. The "private" persona as she called it..
    No, she was just being honest. I suspect that to Hilary, as to me, there is nothing about Donald Trump's person she respects. He has not one virtue I can recognise. He is a self-aggrandising, self-deluding, narcissistic, boorish, bullying, mean spirited, dishonest, cheating, robbing, opportunist, childish, misogynistic, lecherous, racist, xenophobic, ignorant, offensive, absurd little man. [Did I miss anything?]

I think Hilary did well, praising his children. At least, Ivanka seems likable enough.

Those sons who brandished the severed elephant's trunk, they can go fuck themselves.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ecil-lion.html

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Barnabas View Post
    That depends if you are going to vote for someone that lied for 1 year or 30?
    You do know that the late Phill Heartman made fun of Trump's lies and stupidity on SNL in the 80s? Look it up, it's pretty funny...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cherise View Post
    They arent biased but Trump doesnt lie on purpose. Most of these things listed as "lies" are just things he just blurted out without knowing all the facts. Hillary on the other hand makes up lies on purpose and with malicious intent.
    So he's not dishonest, just fucking retarded?

Oh, well that's much better.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by econ21 View Post
    No, she was just being honest. I suspect that to Hilary, as to me, there is nothing about Donald Trump's person she respects. He has not one virtue I can recognise. He is a self-aggrandising, self-deluding, narcissistic, boorish, bullying, mean spirited, dishonest, cheating, robbing, opportunist, childish, misogynistic, lecherous, racist, xenophobic, ignorant, offensive, absurd little man. [Did I miss anything?]

I think Hilary did well, praising his children. At least, Ivanka seems likable enough.

Those sons who brandished the severed elephant's trunk, they can go fuck themselves.

Pretty sure you hit all of them, buzzword bingo! good for you buddy. 10/10.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cherise View Post
    They arent biased but Trump doesnt lie on purpose. Most of these things listed as "lies" are just things he just blurted out without knowing all the facts. Hillary on the other hand makes up lies on purpose and with malicious intent.
    Your argument is that Trump is not lying, but is an ignorant demagogue? Fine... you can agree with Hillary on that one...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vorune View Post
    Pretty sure you hit all of them, buzzword bingo! good for you buddy. 10/10.
    You know, you can just ignore what both candidates have actually been saying as just buzzwords?
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by Ausr View Post
    Fact checking is a liberal bias guys.
    It is when the liberals are doing the fact checking.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathcries View Post
    But, you are the one defining them as liberal... meaning, you choose what is a fact, not based on the rational, but how quickly you can spew out "liberal"...

Why don't conservatives even attempt to fact check?

Quote Originally Posted by stomination View Post
    Robin teen titans go!
    I've been remembering that this entire election--Robin freaking out "I Do NOT have BABY HANDS!!!" xD
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinrael View Post
    You need sunlight. You need movement. You need fresh air. You need green nature. It is just as important as eating healthy, sleeping properly and so on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    Have faith in us. Americans are fighters.

10+ Year Old Account
    And it's a conservative bias when conservatives do it then...?

Guess we shouldn't ever check facts. Might be biased.

Wait.

Were these legal hunts? Because if so, the liberal freakouts over them are usually pretty silly. Rich folks pay big money to hunt these animals, money that often goes to local communities who really need it as well as the organizations that frequently protect these wild animals from poachers. Couple that with the meat from the kills also going to local communities (who benefit from that greatly) and the fact that the animals are singled out by game wardens etc. as being ill/past breeding age etc. so their loss will not have an impact on the local population and it's even less of an issue.

Need more details on the hunts these two did before rushing to condemn them. Even though yes, they generally appear to take after their father and be not great human beings.

10+ Year Old Account
    It is like saying that math is biased when a mathematician is doing a theorem derivation. Yes, of course it is biased - in a way that the guy, unlike most others, actually knows what he is doing.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Quote Originally Posted by AndaliteBandit View Post
    Why don't conservatives even attempt to fact check?
    They both do and everyone claims the other side is bias. And they can call themselves non-partisian but that's like saying I'm a polka dotted human.

Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    It is like saying that math is biased when a mathematician is doing a theorem derivation. Yes, of course it is biased - in a way that the guy, unlike most others, actually knows what he is doing.
    "I'm too smart to be fooled by propaganda" - Said by every person who has ever fallen for propaganda.

- - - Updated - - -

They both do and everyone claims the other side is bias. And they can call themselves non-partisian but that's like saying I'm a polka dotted human.

They are getting a bit sloppy nowadays.
    Most people would rather die than think, and most people do. -Bertrand Russell
    Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Where? Is there a specific site devoted to this? Does Breitbart or another right leaning site have a fact check column or something? I've not seen anyone arguing that Snopes/Politifact/Factcheck are biased left wing shills actually link any alternatives. At least none that I can remember.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Were these legal hunts? Because if so, the liberal freakouts over them are usually pretty silly. Rich folks pay big money to hunt these animals, money that often goes to local communities who really need it as well as the organizations that frequently protect these wild animals from poachers. Couple that with the meat from the kills also going to local communities (who benefit from that greatly) and the fact that the animals are singled out by game wardens etc. as being ill/past breeding age etc. so their loss will not have an impact on the local population and it's even less of an issue.

Need more details on the hunts these two did before rushing to condemn them. Even though yes, they generally appear to take after their father and be not great human beings.

But there are plenty of those liberal that freakout over small things just like there is plenty of conservatives that do the same thing on the other side.

One day ppl will realize the middle is the better place to be.

Where? Is there a specific site devoted to this? Does Breitbart or another right leaning site have a fact check column or something? I've not seen anyone arguing that Snopes/Politifact/Factcheck are biased left wing shills actually link any alternatives. At least none that I can remember.
    You can do your own fact checking, there are a huge number of resources on the internet for doing this. For example, when Hillary Clinton claimed that she wasn't Secretary of State when the 'red line' policy was drawn, you could have looked up the dates of when these events occurred on wikipedia.
    Most people would rather die than think, and most people do. -Bertrand Russell
    Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Venant View Post
    "I'm too smart to be fooled by propaganda" - Said by every person who has ever fallen for propaganda.
    What does fact checking have to do with propaganda? Do you people just make random statements now? I talked about math for a reason: math is basically an apex of fact checking.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Do you really believe there are people out there that doesn't have a preference?

10+ Year Old Account
    Regardless of which side you support, this is why any "fact checking" or research should have a:

"I declare under penalty of perjury that the foregoing is true and correct and is a complete restatement of all pertinent facts.".

Simple, elegant and reminds people to keep what amount to personal opinions to just that. Of course lets be honest. Both sides have much to lose in taking off their pretty masks. At least Trump for all his faults has no hidden side as far as can be seen. Now if he was really Cobra Commander and Putin was really Destro.. that would be amazingly funny.

Point is I'll take someone who doesn't as a norm try to deceive and lets it all hang out, over someone who carefully crafts their deceptions for days, weeks, months and sometimes even years at a time. In this Trump for all his bombastic rhetoric proves a better candidate than Hillary ever will. How much Voter Fraud can we expect this year I wonder? Gotta get that 55, All or nothing in California after all!

I think Hilary did well, praising his children.
    Still she did not correctly or honestly answer the guy's question. Hence the gasps.
    Last edited by The Penguin; 2016-10-11 at 01:10 AM.