Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    I forgo a fair amount of sleep to play. I was staying up until 2-3am and only getting 3 hours sleep to play.

My average play time for the first 4 week since expansion launch was ~6 hours per day. This is on top of working 50 hours per week.

I've eased back now. My schedule is roughly:

Mon: 8pm-11pm (raid)
    Tues: 10pm-11pm
    Wed: 8pm-12 midnight (raid)
    Thurs: 8pm-12 midnight (raid)
    Fri: 8pm-2am (if I don't have stuff on)
    Sat:7am-11am
    Sun:7am-11am

During the week not much, maybe 1hr a day just doing my world quests and maybe 1 dungeon or something. On weekends it's more, especially saturday.

Quote Originally Posted by xWolfx View Post
    3 hours per day is FAR from hardcore lol.
    most people raid nights are longer then that.
    3 hours a day is hardcore. That's 20+ hours a week into a hobby. That's a huge amount of time. However, understandably a lot of players like yourself have no concept of reality.

15 minutes a week.

10+ Year Old Account
    Only play 1-3 hours on days I work and then maybe only 2-3 work days a week. Weekends depend entirely on plans. Might put in a 12 hour day or not play at all.

I guess I average 20 hours a week or so. So I've become one of those filthy casuals... I remember back in the days when I was main tanking server firsts spending 8-14 hours a day playing. Then again back then I only had a 32 hour a week job and still lived with my parents.

Real life sucks, that's for sure.
    I sat alone in the dark one night, tuning in by remote.
    I found a preacher who spoke of the light, but there was Brimstone in his throat.
    He'd show me the way, according to him, in return for my personal check.
    I flipped my channel back to CNN and lit another cigarette.

Deleted
    On weekdays I play around 1-2 hours, doing WQs on my 2 lvl 110 chars. On the weekends I play a lot more, because leveling alts, farming old raids for transmog gear/mounts, doing most of my pugs/LFR/whatever on these days. So yeah, sometimes it takes the whole day.

Quote Originally Posted by Peukst View Post
    get up at 8-9, shower, get brekafast, log in. log off at 12.15, go to work. get off at between 16-17. shop on the way home. log in at 17.30 go to bed at 00.30. thats most days. ofc if i have to go to dinnerparties and other stuff i dont spend nearly as many hours online. but early expansion i prioritize wow.
    and no i dont have pets or kids, or a significant other.
    I'm sorry.

About 5-6 hours a day. When I get home from my job, I take a shower, eat something and then play till like 2-3 AM. Weekends depends if I am at home - if yes probably up to 16 hours a day :-D

Quote Originally Posted by chaarrllee3000 View Post

How long do you play?

1 - 1 hour or less
    2 - 1 to 3 hours a day
    3 - 3 hours or more
    I used to be able to sit and play non stop, but as I got older I got different priorities... Sometimes I don't log on for days, and when I do, I probably just play for 1-2 hours and log off again.

Probably have like 12+ hours a day atm since expac launched idk..

I know my DH has 14 days played, bear 3, dk 3, pally 4ish, monk less than 1 at 110 so add like 26-27 hours of leveling combined on all 5.

Deleted
    i dont think that length of playtime can define if the playstyle is hardcore or casual. i usually play 3-4h a day during the first month and all i do is questing, professions and leveling my alts. currently im only playing 2-3 days a week for 1-2h and my main char is already "parked" at ilvl 840 and i dont feel like playing it any more for now. i havent done any raids and only 3 mythic dungeons (not even mythic+). i tried LFR and did the first 2 bosses just to see the raid (its kinda boring and ugly tbh).
    i have more than 100h+ spread on all my chars since legion launch, sounds like alot but i havent achieved anything hardcore.

Deleted
    It highly depends of course. On weekdays I am home at about 7-8pm, I eat, practice 30' of piano and log in for 1h-2h before going to bed.
    On weekends, if I have nothing planned, I can generally log about 4-6 hours.