Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    I'm amazed that people here find that death threats over a videogame are almost fun.

No, dudes, it's not normal to send death threats to the producer of the videogame if you don't like it.

It's even less normal to send death threats to the PR people of the said videogame

It's not normal at all to send death threats to the dude that run the reddit.

Maybe we wouldn't have these problems if people didn't send those threats to themselves to profit from the outrage.

Maybe we wouldn't have these problems if PR and journalists glorified bloggers and magazine writers stuck to the minimum payola instead of whoring themselves out and screwing the games fanbase.

Maybe we wouldn't have these problems if consumer rights were actually upheld with regards to gaming.

7+ Year Old Account
    You certainly have example of those. (Oh my god, oh my god, Yoda and Darth Revan once again send me visions through the (Social Justice) Force ! I see the core plot element of Othello and a dude who wore an inadequate shirt)

BTW, I'm a rational person : I'm not calling for prosecuting imbeciles making the good old ''send pictures of guns and genitals on Twitter'' gig. I find it however perfectly fine to ban them, ban their 334 different sockpuppets account, and in the case of Reddit, purge reddit)
    I will now quote you "You certainly have example of those..."
    If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is "God is crying." And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is "Probably because of something you did."

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffyman View Post
    Maybe we wouldn't have these problems if people didn't send those threats to themselves to profit from the outrage.

Maybe we wouldn't have these problems if PR and journalists glorified bloggers and magazine writers stuck to the minimum payola instead of whoring themselves out and screwing the games fanbase.

Maybe we wouldn't have these problems if consumer rights were actually upheld with regards to gaming.
    Here is the kind of concern that I have the moment, and I don't think they are exotic.

I'm excited, because next week, two interesting games are out. Civilization VI and, well, Gears IV (it's not incompatible to like strategy and be curious about seeing detailed next gen chainsaw work) Will I get moderately accurate reviews about those AAA games from sites that are paid to advertise them ?

Or, like CIV V, it will take six months of patches and two expansion to have a half braindead AI instead of a completely braindead one despite glowing reviews ? Will it say again that Gears IV is a game with great action and then it's going to be one level showing the assets and seven levels of turning in circles in industrial basements ?
    Last edited by sarahtasher; 2016-10-09 at 12:15 AM.

Here is the kind of concern that I have the moment, and I don't think they are exotic.

I'm excited, because next week, two interesting games are out. Civilization VI and, well, Gears IV (it's not incompatible to like strategy and be curious about seeing detailed next gen chainsaw work) Will I get moderately accurate reviews about those AAA games from sites that are paid to advertise them ?

Or, like CIV V, it will take six months of patches and two expansion to have a half braindead AI instead of a completely braindead one despite glowing reviews ? Will it say again that Gears IV is a game with great action and then it's going to be one level showing the assets and seven levels of turning in circles in industrial basements ?
    Honestly, we're stuck waiting on good information till a non sponsored player puts up a lets play and all sponsored outlets are suddenly held accountable for their words. And even then they've chosen to denigrate non-journalist opinions rather than answer their concerns. It's pretty rough, the more agreement on quality there is within reviewers, the better the first impression is among buyers and the more money media outlets make on affiliate links, perks and preview copy access. It sets the tone and ruins the value in all reviews. That's why the apparent gaming media collusion set everyone off. We'd assumed we were being bullshitted before, but now we knew.

I don't know what to tell you other than find reviewers who you tend to agree with and follow them. If you wanted to be more proactive and report undisclosed affiliate links or promote those reviewers you find useful, hey welcome aboard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MysticSnow View Post
    Isn't the topic related though? We are talking about the ideology of GG and that is pretty much political.

El idioma es irrelevante, es solo cuestión de tiempo hasta que este tipo de problemas llegue a Latino América.

In regards to the r/politics things. They have rules and they are obeyed. One source at a time and the title has to be the same as the article. Also op-ed are not allowed, so yeah. Then you can pretty much post everything there, I've seen Breitbart at one point. Furthermore that subreddit was very biased towards Bernie from the beggining of the election, so the leftist bias is of no surpise. r/Kia is claiming that CTR is controlling the subreddit and that the shift from Bernie towards Hillary is not natural and that's just a bogus claim to make and borderline conspirancy theory which aligns to the whole GG movement.
    yeah no, we have bigger problems than color/gender privilege atm, being a 3rd world country with corruption up the wazoo is way up in the relevance chart, any sjw here would starve at triggerings.
    Cod has a new campaign, new weapons, new multiplayer levels every year. Zelda has been recycling the same weapons, villains, and dungeons since the 80's. Zelda recycles enough to make cod blush. The same weapons, villains, dungeons, and princess in every single Zelda for the most part. It's almost as cheesy as bowser vs Mario round 35

Quote Originally Posted by Axelhander View Post
    Hey there all you misogynists, sexists, and general human scum in the GG thread. How y'all doing? Still terrorizing people while chanting "it's about ethics in game journalism" or have you reached the drop all pretense point yet?

Anywho, just thought I'd check in. Don't forget that supporting or being part of an online terrorist group makes you unworthy of the precious oxygen you're displacing.

You can commence your crying and mashing Report Post now, while turning around and saying how "the SJWs are too sensitive!" without a shred of irony.

Post constructively. -Infracted ~Lucetia
    Woooow.. drugs are bad hmkey..

I guess some people do live without mirrors :P

Quote Originally Posted by barackopala View Post
    yeah no, we have bigger problems than color/gender privilege atm, being a 3rd world country with corruption up the wazoo is way up in the relevance chart, any sjw here would starve at triggerings.
    That is one of the few good things about being in a third world country- shit gets put in perspective.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelannerai View Post

Remember, legally no one sane takes Tucker Carlson seriously.

10+ Year Old Account
    eh, i mean we still get the looney every now and then, got into a discussion about how privileged i was despite being on a third world country and being in heavy debt for my education or having a fucking awful healthcare system, we got bigger things to worry about than a few silly snowflakes (like for example regulations on abortions and national relationships)
    Cod has a new campaign, new weapons, new multiplayer levels every year. Zelda has been recycling the same weapons, villains, and dungeons since the 80's. Zelda recycles enough to make cod blush. The same weapons, villains, dungeons, and princess in every single Zelda for the most part. It's almost as cheesy as bowser vs Mario round 35

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by barackopala View Post
    eh, i mean we still get the looney every now and then, got into a discussion about how privileged i was despite being on a third world country and being in heavy debt for my education or having a fucking awful healthcare system, we got bigger things to worry about than a few silly snowflakes (like for example regulations on abortions and national relationships)
    I think everyone in the US or any other "First World" country should visit a developing country.
    If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is "God is crying." And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is "Probably because of something you did."

Quote Originally Posted by erthwjim View Post
    I think everyone in the US or any other "First World" country should visit a developing country.
    The average person would just come back with new profile pics, not a lesson learned.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by erthwjim View Post
    Heck not even that, i mean i get to live in a pretty nice neighborhood, afford a somewhat good pc, not top notch but quite up to standard, good internet and not much trouble, i've gone to lower income areas to aid tho, in less than 2 hrs away from home you can find tons of people who are in a really reaaaaaaaaaaally poor situation, like houses made of scraps and having to eat some weird procedence rice and "meat", i still remember when i got back home the next week, had a bowl nice cooked rice and meat, ended up crying on how amazing this regular dish was, yeah... was quite a jarring experience, ended up building a "house" for one of those poor families, man, was it saddening the state they were living on, it puts your life in fucking perspective.

One of the most bittersweet moments i've had in life was finishing that "home" (like it had no rooms, just a more adequate wooden shed with some shelter and windows at least, seeing the family rejoice on that little home was just fullfiling, also the sight those people got, it was beautiful, you could see the entire beach, coast, the piers everything from up there, so beautiful yet so desolate.
    Last edited by barackopala; 2016-10-12 at 05:33 PM.

Another fairly known avid anti-GG'er exposed for sexual harassement himself, so much projecting going on.
    http://www.oneangrygamer.net/2016/10.../#comment-6218

Same guy who have called GG worse than ISIS and all that jazz.

http://www.oneangrygamer.net/2016/10.../#comment-6216
    More people coming out to confirm CON leaks.

10+ Year Old Account
    it's disgusting how the guy just shrugged the whole issue off as just a regular thing that he can't even remember, misoginy.

Deleted
    Its almost as if most die hard fanatics are that way because they are trying to hide from something they did in the past.

Kotaku writes garbage article shaming an extremely niche anime and it's creators for pretty much no reason.

http://archive.is/xzVWs

Quote Originally Posted by Helden View Post
    Its almost as if most die hard fanatics are that way because they are trying to hide from something they did in the past.
    Pretty much, moviebob admits he was covering up for these sexual assaults aswell.
    Now we wait for the next one to get exposed.

Quote Originally Posted by Netscape View Post
    Kotaku writes garbage article shaming an extremely niche anime and it's creators for pretty much no reason.

Oh please, saying keijo is an extreme niche show is no better than the same feminist trash at kotaku, you're just trying to excuse the show by doing so.

Keijo is perfectly fine, it's great and people who have issues with it can go and fuck themself.
    And we're already seeing people trying to stop shows like it with help from people working for crunchyroll and ANN.
    It's anime's turn to deal with this feminist cancer now.

Quote Originally Posted by Netscape View Post

Not exactly no reason. The "m-maybe gamergoobers will go away by 2015?" stuff is finally feeling false to them so their whole little mail list cabal are currently working on patreons to make the jump into "the coming feminist culture war for anime" right now. Which i cannot roll my eyes fast enough at but they've lost their "games needs skip gameplay buttons and you are all sexist misogynerds" easy money for the most part and its time for the herd to move to new grazing grounds.

Inb4 fan sub groups become the new nintendo treehouse editing out "problematic" scenes in anime.

*half joking.

Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    Not exactly no reason. The "m-maybe gamergoobers will go away by 2015?" stuff is finally feeling false to them so their whole little mail list cabal are currently working on patreons to make the jump into "the coming feminist culture war for anime" right now. Which i cannot roll my eyes fast enough at but they've lost their "games needs skip gameplay buttons and you are all sexist misogynerds" easy money for the most part and its time for the herd to move to new grazing grounds.

Inb4 fan sub groups become the new nintendo treehouse editing out "problematic" scenes in anime.

*half joking.
    Weebgate is only moments away now, the dangerous part here is that this is involving people who is employeed at ANN and CR, the companies and sites that deal with anime in the west, some of the very few, that alone gives them hella more influence than they should have.
    I'm worried with how this is going to turn out.

And in other news, shocking.
    http://www.oneangrygamer.net/2016/10.../#comment-6336

Yare yare daze.

Quote Originally Posted by Xekus View Post
    Pretty much, moviebob admits he was covering up for these sexual assaults aswell.
    Now we wait for the next one to get exposed.

Oh please, saying keijo is an extreme niche show is no better than the same feminist trash at kotaku, you're just trying to excuse the show by doing so.

Keijo is perfectly fine, it's great and people who have issues with it can go and fuck themself.
    And we're already seeing people trying to stop shows like it with help from people working for crunchyroll and ANN.
    It's anime's turn to deal with this feminist cancer now.
    its cancerific. literally terrible. an its a shame.. if people didn't drop their spaghetti this could of been cycled out within a month.
    Quote Originally Posted by Life-Binder View Post
    U6 easily has the best charcters introduce in SUper, aside from Beerus and BLack
    jajaja

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maaanwell View Post
    its cancerific. literally terrible. an its a shame.. if people didn't drop their spaghetti this could of been cycled out within a month.
    idk i had a laugh at how silly and unapologetic it was, it knew what it tried to do and it ran along with it.