Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

When you are passed out drunk do your friends draw on your face?

Especially in college it seems. If you are passed out drunk your friends will draw on your face with marker, maybe making a Hitler mustache, some freckles and cat whiskers. They might also stick a carrot in your butt.

I was wondering if this happened in other countries?

Last edited by Independent voter; 2016-10-11 at 02:57 AM.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

7+ Year Old Account
    no, we don't.

No, when I'm just about to pass out I grab my bike and end up sleeping in a ditch but with my dignity intact.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    When we were 15-18 we did. Not as Adults though.

I don't drink anymore as I've grown up. Sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by Kakera View Post
    *grabs popcorn*

No...a group of us dressed up our friend Tristan in a bra, panties, makeup, however. I don't know how he stayed passed out the entire time...THE BEST THING ABOUT IT is that he came downstairs for breakfast the next day like that, he never bothered looking in the mirror...

He wasn't too mad though, he got his revenge later. Also breakfast was awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    No...a group of us dressed up our friend Tristan in a bra, panties, makeup, however. I don't know how he stayed passed out the entire time...THE BEST THING ABOUT IT is that he came downstairs for breakfast the next day like that, he never bothered looking in the mirror...

He wasn't too mad though, he got his revenge later. Also breakfast was awesome.
    He didn't notice he had a bra on? lol sure

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't get passed out drunk sooooo, not a problem?
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    A carrot in your butt. I don't drink, but I found this hilarious. When you passed out, some of your friends pondered if it was a good decision to stick a carrot in your butt. Damn you people have wild lifes. You justify the lack of any reincarnation in this world.

Great, you summoned it.
    The discussion.

More edges than bismuth

15+ Year Old Account
    It's happened very rarely when we were younger. These days whoever falls asleep is just helped into bed and given some water.

Can't remember the last time I passed out anywhere other than a bed though. If I'm that tired I don't stick around.

Nah, I always mantain enough consciousness to see the crazy shit that happens.

Quote Originally Posted by Twix View Post
    He didn't notice he had a bra on? lol sure
    He didn't! He was half asleep when he came downstairs for breakfast, though.

I thought he'd notice the panties...

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    They might also stick a carrot in your butt.
    Can't imagine a bunch of straight dudes thinking this is a good thing to do with their sleeping friend.

Social circles throw these guys to the wolves fairly quickly. If you go out drinking or take drugs regularly or semi regularly, you don't want little bitches that will sexually assault sleeping people, or do other shit like become violent or break shit.

Let the adults enjoy their recreational drugs, you go sit in the corner and play with your e cigs.
    Last edited by Sliske; 2016-10-11 at 03:17 AM.

no i dont really hang out with white people like that

Never passed out drunk in a public place or anywhere except my own bed. So no.

When I was in college someone put a post-it note on a passed out guy's forehead- said 'loser' or something, was ages ago. That's about the extent of this practice I have seen IRL myself.

so only immature young people drink? is that a stereotype?

i could stereotype you're a lonely person who anime and you'll forever be a virgin, try adding a bit more context huh and don't stereotype people that's pointless, and reading your post history you're telling people to kill themselves and calling them losers, maybe you should drink it might make you a nicer person.

Quote Originally Posted by kyoloco View Post
    no i dont really hang out with white people like that
    What? You're missing out on all the fun. Like parties where everyone stands around with their lukewarm beer, vaguely nodding their head at good tunes...

Also that is totes racist.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmm, I've never drunk. Does it make me... born an adult?
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.