Quote Originally Posted by Ausr View Post
    Notice where I said they give sources? Yeah. Point went right over you.
    Your still stuck on sources. I'm not even talking about those or discussing sources.

Quote Originally Posted by Healing Rain View Post
    Respectable Democrats should separate themselves from the hillbots and put up their own candidate.
    Stop projecting... Your lot were so stupid to back a throwback neanderthal and were too chicken-shit to take responsibility for your own stupid choices, so dont you DARE project your own impotence and cowardice on us and the rest of society.
    Last edited by mvaliz; 2016-10-11 at 02:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    You make Governor Bevin glossier and prettier? So you do makeup?
    No,even when he does something good I make it out to look like he is Hitler so they will vote for a democrat next time. Meanwhile pleasing the subscriber base.

If I cant do that. Well the story wont be in the paper.

You need to learn how to reply with quote...
    Ah, before I edited with what I said, I quoted someone else and frankly, I'm too lazy to bracket shit.

Your still stuck on sources. I'm not even talking about those or discussing sources.
    I pointed out on what was wrong with your statement. You missed the plot.

10+ Year Old Account
    The WW3 conspiracy is probably one of the funniest things I see Trump supporters say.
    I didn't even know it was a thing... It is by far the stupidest theory I've ever heard on these forums. Worse than "flat Earth" even.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

It's literally less work as when you hit it it automatically generates the quote...
    Meh. Still lazy to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Saying we should vote Trump because of Clintons sexual indiscretions is just.....weird man.
    Yea its kinda weird. I think the only argument they can use on that is how Clinton "attacked" the women.

- - - Updated - - -

Ah, before I edited with what I said, I quoted someone else and frankly, I'm too lazy to bracket shit.

I pointed out on what was wrong with your statement. You missed the plot.
    You added a plot that was not needed.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    I didn't even know it was a thing... It is by far the stupidest theory I've ever heard on these forums. Worse than "flat Earth" even.
    WW3 conspiracy is there from both sides.

You're too lazy to do less work... got it.
    Stupid thing to complain to someone about for 3 posts but meh, I guess.

You added a plot that was not needed.
    Yeah, damn those sources that totally debunked my theory... damn them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Penguin View Post
    So then your saying that when people do Fact Checking, and when the veracity of said facts can sway a national election, because they were falsely presumed to be completely factual; requiring said people to sign papers under penalty of perjury that their telling the entire truth is not acceptable?
    Well, when some of the fact checking is as trivial as "I never said check the sex tape" then no, I don't think it's called for. Google did that in 24 seconds.

Quote Originally Posted by Venant View Post
    A large part of who I support is determined by the probability of that candidate putting me into the blast radius of a Russian MIRV target, and it's pretty clear which politician wants to start World War 3 in Syria and uses talking points that make her sound like Joe McCarthy 2.0
    Spoilers: Only one candidate hinted at starting the Cold War with Russia back up during the debate. It wasn't Clinton.

Stupid thing to complain to someone about for 3 posts but meh, I guess.

Yeah, damn those sources that totally debunked my theory... damn them.
    He is right about the quote thing. Only Vegas82 would have gotten a notification of your quote while I would not.

But like I said this has nothing to do with sources and you are commenting towards them as if you think I'm for Donald Trump or something. Newsflash: I'm not. I'm more for a centrist person and Clinton is the only one there even if I don't like her.

As for why your source thing is way off base being I wasn't arguing about sources and their use of those its the fact that they don't just link a source and call it a day. Even I put down sources on things. The fact ( do I need to put a source for this?) is that I can make a decision in my story about factchecking to make one person look better than the other. I could easily put that in the end they were mostly false for claiming something but at the same time I can say its not their fault and couldn't be helped. Meanwhile I can take a mostly false from the other candidate and roast his/her ass for it so that I can influence people in who they pick before they even look at the source material.

Its not hard.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Spoilers: Only one candidate hinted at starting the Cold War with Russia back up during the debate. It wasn't Clinton.
    Which the funny thing about that is the Clinton camp is trying to say that Russia wants Trump to be president. Seems odd to want Trump to win if he is going to start a cold war with you again.

But that aside its honestly what we are going to do in Syria after the inauguration and even before that decides our relationship with Russia.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Erm, the dude may very well be running the country. Him being willing to mock a reporter with a physical disability to a massive crowd in person while on national television is pretty awful behavior. I don't know about you, but I would at least want my president to give the appearance of not being terrible, amoral human beings. You know, at least act like a world leader who has an ounce of common sense and responsibility when conducting themselves.
    You know, I want a different poll set up. Ask people what their opinion on Putin is - is he a good guy, would you trust him, would you be okay with him being the leader of your nation? Stuff like that, asking about Putin (since even Joe Sixpack is at least vaguely aware of who Putin is.)

And then ask those same people what they think about Trump.

I wonder how many hypocrites we'd get, denouncing Putin while supporting Trump. They're both thugs. The only difference is that Putin is intelligent enough to do all of his thuggery out of the public eye.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

Quote Originally Posted by waitwutt View Post
    NOPE he never said no wrong doing lol did you even watch the speech he gave about it? he said she did everything wrong but he wont prosecute her because he cant find evidence that she did it wrong on purpose.
    So that should settle the case than unless you are a right wing trump deplorable that cant accept facts in life. remember the FBI director is a republican and i can assure you no friend of the Clintons when it comes to political views

Quote Originally Posted by araine View Post
    So that should settle the case than unless you are a right wing trump deplorable that cant accept facts in life. remember the FBI director is a republican and i can assure you no friend of the Clintons when it comes to political views
    Too bad you'd be wrong about that last bit.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by stomination View Post
    Which the funny thing about that is the Clinton camp is trying to say that Russia wants Trump to be president. Seems odd to want Trump to win if he is going to start a cold war with you again.
    He did really start saying that after Manafort and Page weren't on his team. I guess he thought he was being too obvious?

Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    I know it's fashionable to be anti-establishment, but can we at least acknowledge that Obama's giving the go-ahead was to his credit.
    It's not "Anti-establishment" to want the credit for something to go to the right place.

Neither Obama nor Bush did anything extraordinary when it comes to hunting down Bin Laden. Bush gave the obvious order to track him down, Obama re-confirmed that still very obvious order. It wasn't a tough call to give the go ahead to take Bin Laden out. It wouldn't have mattered who was the President when the call came in that they had Bin Laden in their sights...the order would have been given. It's not a partisan issue and people shouldn't be trying to make it one.

The people that deserve the credit are the people that actually did all the work tracking Bin Laden down. The people that do their jobs regardless of who it is sitting in the oval office.

Swear to christ, the 'corrupt system' you despise is probably the only thing saving the United States from imploding under the weight of its ignorant voter base.
    At what point did I say anything about any "corrupt system"?
    Last edited by Evil Midnight Bomber; 2016-10-11 at 02:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    He did really start saying that after Manafort and Page weren't on his team. I guess he thought he was being too obvious?
    I know what he said. I'm just trying to point out the whole Russia must want trump to win even if he wants to start a cold war.

Quote Originally Posted by stomination View Post
    I know what he said. I'm just trying to point out the whole Russia must want trump to win even if he wants to start a cold war.
    Trump is a puppet for putin it cant be more obvious when he made his lapse about Syria in sundays debate. That lapse is about as big as a president in USA going out and say that the Soviets arent our enemy they are working to protect the freedoms of the people in Eastern Europe. His claims about Assad should infuriate all people in the west. Assad is a war criminal and should be dealt with as such. And trump isnt having the balls to get that job done since we know from his comment that he will buddy buddy with Putin and Assad

10+ Year Old Account
    I didn't watch the debate but I can tell Trump most have done a lot better based on all the "hit pieces" put out by the media. That and all the lefties in here doing their normal circle jerk.
    I sat alone in the dark one night, tuning in by remote.
    I found a preacher who spoke of the light, but there was Brimstone in his throat.
    He'd show me the way, according to him, in return for my personal check.
    I flipped my channel back to CNN and lit another cigarette.

I'm not a right wing trump deplorable that cant accept facts in life, and it doesn't settle it for me, so...you're wrong?

- - - Updated - - -

Trump is a puppet for putin it cant be more obvious when he made his lapse about Syria in sundays debate.
    So which is it? Trump is a puppet for Putin, or Trump wants to/is going to start a cold war with Russia? Seems the demhards all agree that it's both.

I know the lefties loves to sling insults, it's just funny when they are dead serious while slinging insults that directly contradict each other.

"Take the time to sit down and talk with your adversaries. You will learn something, and they will learn something from you. When two enemies are talking, they are not fighting. It's when the talking ceases that the ground becomes fertile for violence. So keep the conversation going."
    ~ Daryl Davis