Page 65 of 113 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Donovan4893 View Post
    So am I siming my self wrong or something because when I sim my self with chaos blades i get this Agility=10.03, CritRating=7.55, HasteRating=7.27, MasteryRating=7.38, Versatility=7.56 like all of my secondary stats are very close to each other or is that just how it is with chaos blades now. When I sim with Fel Barrage its Agi > Crit ~= Vers ~= Haste > Mastery which does make sense.
    It is like this and it's kind of obvious from a particular stats distributions on your char. Each are following each other

as far as relic traits go is it still weighted throw glaive above chaos strike crit damage and at what ilvl difference would replacing one of those traits generally gain more damage then losing?

currently sitting on a 835 chaos crit fel relic because an 850 demons blade one seems very weak :/

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/statistics/10

It seems that DH are really doing well in EN.

Quote Originally Posted by Donovan4893 View Post
    So am I siming my self wrong or something because when I sim my self with chaos blades i get this Agility=10.03, CritRating=7.55, HasteRating=7.27, MasteryRating=7.38, Versatility=7.56 like all of my secondary stats are very close to each other or is that just how it is with chaos blades now. When I sim with Fel Barrage its Agi > Crit ~= Vers ~= Haste > Mastery which does make sense.
    Vers starts to take over Crit around 40% crit.

Haste shouldn't be anywhere near that close to Mastery if you've selected CB unless possibly you have Demon Blades (but even then).

This may seem like a dumb question. Does anyone feel for progression raiding that Demonic is at all useful because of the pressure it can take off healers? The same question (I suppose) applies for Mythic+ 6-10? I know that it sims lowest for damage (I honestly have no idea if even with optimal uptime if the 2-4 Chaos Strikes you can get off after eye beam while a demon are even a dps increase..).. But maybe I'm really used to playing it solo and can't seem to break my habit of using it.

Also, I am at 858 iLevel and my stats (before food) are:

Crit: 49.86%
    Haste: 3.5%
    Mastery: 15.3%
    Vers: 8.51%

Am I correct in assuming that my crit is way too high now? I have been stacking it because I feel that RNG sting when I was at 40-45% crit and walked away from Ursoc with 29% crits landed. (I also don't have a legendary.. But tomorrow I can equip a second, yeee)

ALSO! - As long as I'm asking stupid questions.. (let's say this one is "in theory"). If you were not speccing for Fel mastery & Momentum, would you still use Fel Rush in your rotation? What would that attack priority/rotation look like? I ask because even though it shows up on Sims, I can't imagine it being a DPS increase over just spamming Demon's Bite/Chaos Blades & TG for single target..
    Last edited by Treecko; 2016-10-11 at 02:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucrece View Post
    Finally first legendary drops:

It's Cinidaria.

/wrist

No sympathy...I got Achor

Quote Originally Posted by Nestalim View Post
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/statistics/10

It seems that DH are really doing well in EN.
    atleast now we can be at ease, we should be expecting no nerfs in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by aGit View Post
    Enhancement shamans were shit in WoD outside fire nova mass aoe and that kept getting nerfed until they were utterly irrelevant as a class in HFC.

Trust me, Blizzard will nerf a class for aoe dominance and fail completely at buffing single target or 2-3 target cleave.

And when it comes to mages or hunters, they never bother to bring those in line. They only nerf hybrids.

Quote Originally Posted by aGit View Post
    No but still a redesign is required, we'll scale less and less than other. Hopefully our T19 and legendaries are nicer than some of other classes.
    Last edited by Deix-EU; 2016-10-11 at 11:31 PM.

My sim suddenly shows me at around 340k DPS (5min fight length) at 867 when a few item levels ago it was still around 290k. Is it even possible without insane critluck on CS to get that high? My current legendary doesn't give me any DPS boost (Achor). I parsed at around 290k @ Ursoc with 860 and at that time it was kinda close to what the sim was showing me. Now it's 50k higher :|

How do you guys sim your stat weights?

Average of Patchwerk/Light/Heavy Movement? Different % weight of each sim? Other combination?

My thinking was that "Beastlord" would give me the best all-around weights but I'm not quite sure about my thought process.

Deleted
    Any idea when i use simcraft import from armory it doesnt import talents?

Also the simcraft doesnt conver my statweights to normalized on my DH but does so on other classes.
    Last edited by mmocc6fffc7f02; 2016-10-12 at 09:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Createk View Post

Also the simcraft doesnt conver my statweights to normalized on my DH but does so on other classes.
    I just tried all 3 imports; addon, b.net and the simple server dropdown and all 3 import the same. Might have some formatting differences between the methods but they translate to the same result.

What SimC version are you using? 703-4 is the current.

As for normalised stats, that's odd. I'm pretty sure they worked in 703-3.
    You can easily get them by dividing all stats with the stat weight of the stat would want to normalise towards (so that stat = 1).

Quote Originally Posted by Lucrece View Post
    Enhancement shamans were shit in WoD outside fire nova mass aoe and that kept getting nerfed until they were utterly irrelevant as a class in HFC.

Trust me, Blizzard will nerf a class for aoe dominance and fail completely at buffing single target or 2-3 target cleave.

And when it comes to mages or hunters, they never bother to bring those in line. They only nerf hybrids.
    true, however i don't think there is such a think as aoe dominance for DHs at the moment. We do good snap aoe, many classes have comparable or better sustain aoe. our cleave is ok, not the best. Single target is, if not horrible, still bad.

While it's not out of the realm of possibility, i still think we won't be getting any massive changes in the near future.

Quote Originally Posted by Createk View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Juvencus View Post
    I just tried all 3 imports; addon, b.net and the simple server dropdown and all 3 import the same. Might have some formatting differences between the methods but they translate to the same result.

What SimC version are you using? 703-4 is the current.

As for normalised stats, that's odd. I'm pretty sure they worked in 703-3.
    You can easily get them by dividing all stats with the stat weight of the stat would want to normalise towards (so that stat = 1).
    Get the Simcraft addon, Will save you time you and can easily swap trinkets/gear if you have them in your bags.

Is Fel barrage a good tool in ST situation (in melee situation) ?

Quote Originally Posted by Nestalim View Post
    Is Fel barrage a good tool in ST situation (in melee situation) ?
    Nope. Chaos Blades is way better.

I don't think Fel Barrage is worth it at all to be honest. Even for AOE, we have enough.

Quote Originally Posted by FobManX View Post
    Nope. Chaos Blades is way better.

I don't think Fel Barrage is worth it at all to be honest. Even for AOE, we have enough.
    What do you mean? FB is a much more interesting ability than CB. And better visually, too. I'm glad we get to use it for AoE/cleave.

Quote Originally Posted by Juvencus View Post
    What do you mean? FB is a much more interesting ability than CB. And better visually, too. I'm glad we get to use it for AoE/cleave.
    Interesting or not, Chaos Blades gives your single target a much needed boost.

Fel Barrage gives you more AOE sure, but we already have more than enough AOE. I already wreck the AOE/cleave parts of Emerald Nightmare, much better to go CB so you can contribute more on the stressful single target sections that actually determine the fight's outcome.

I'm sure this has been discussed many times before but I'm at work on my break using my phone so checking back through 67 pages isn't an option! ... I used momentum in last weeks raid and found it totally infuriating! I realise some people may like it and that it is a good skill ability to separate the good from the average players, however, I just found it draining to keep such a short duration buff up. I'm just wondering how far behind is nemesis? My damage actually seems higher with nemesis, is that more likely because I'm bad at keeping momentum up or because they are actually really close?
    Battletag: Chris#23952 (EU)
    Warlock