Quote Originally Posted by Sorrior View Post
    YO been that guy
    then get good or find a job lmao

playing for 16-18 hrs a day while not achieving -ANYTHING- is just sad. i play a max of 25 hrs/week and i've managed to do 7/7 mythic EN, so it's entirely possible to be super casual and actually do all of the content.

15+ Year Old Account
    First they make everyone lazy and the next moment they expect people to do normal/mythic to complete shit.

Those people will stop playing and therefore Legion is already dead. I already see just 2-3 people playing instead of 10+ (friends).

And yes, they do work 40 hours a week and have a social life/kids/dog/house etc. They don't have 5+ hours a day to play games.
    That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange Aeons even Death may die.

Quote Originally Posted by Azerox View Post
    And yes, they do work 40 hours a week and have a social life/kids/dog/house etc. They don't have 5+ hours a day to play games.
    Bet they have 5+ hours a day to whine and bitch on forums though.

Quote Originally Posted by Idoru View Post
    And yet the "real" raiders need this to be exclusive to them, to show of how cool they are.
    Raiders don't need anything, Blizzard decided that raiders deserved an exclusive skin.

Quote Originally Posted by Azerox View Post
    First they make everyone lazy and the next moment they expect people to do normal/mythic to complete shit.

Those people will stop playing and therefore Legion is already dead. I already see just 2-3 people playing instead of 10+ (friends).

Exactly, they stopped playing. Problem solved, cant design a game around a couple million peoples different personal lives. Also I would still be subbed if there was a reason to spend an hour on Legion each day, 5? lmao.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Suggs View Post
    I wouldnt be surprised if there was more people like this than actual raiders in this playerbase.
    I agree actually

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelraxx View Post
    Bet they have 5+ hours a day to whine and bitch on forums though.
    This!

10/char

- - - Updated - - -

Ok what if someone plays 16-18 hours a day but does LFR?
    Then pugging normal aint a problem for you.

Quote Originally Posted by MrTharne View Post
    Raiders don't need anything, Blizzard decided that raiders deserved an exclusive skin.
    And we are telling them that until the PvP skin unlock is made to require organized PvP, they (Blizzard and the "real" raiders) are wrong.
    Last edited by Idoru; 2016-10-11 at 06:43 AM.
    "You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist."
    Friedrich Nietzsche

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Floopa View Post
    then get good or find a job lmao

playing for 16-18 hrs a day while not achieving -ANYTHING- is just sad. i play a max of 25 hrs/week and i've managed to do 7/7 mythic EN, so it's entirely possible to be super casual and actually do all of the content.
    I enjoy alts and was in a raiding guild thay server swapped when I was off.

I liked LFR and was one reason I came back(left in panderia wardrobe was another reason) I prefer to be more casual I have my own goals and quite frankly the raid or die mentality as wrll as communities toxic attitude is one of the reasons I left...some people's reactions here show it really is still too common.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by krigsmaskin View Post
    This!

10/char

- - - Updated - - -

Then pugging normal aint a problem for you.
    Orrrrrr maybe I prefer LFR to normal due to it being more comfortable and me playing to relax rather then raid or die

And we are telling them that until the PvP skin unlock is made to require organized PvP, they (Blizzard and the "real" raiders) are wrong.
    Blizzard wanted to promote their new Prestige system and the easiest way to do so, is to tie an Artifact skin to it. Nothing wrong with that, pretty simple thinking to be honest.

10+ Year Old Account
    And yet the "real" raiders need this to be exclusive to them, to show of how cool they are.
    That is exactly it. For several expansions, people congregate in major cities wearing their exclusive gear. People run around Dalaran showing off their Spider mounts. Ashes of Al'ar, anyone? People wearing their Tier 3 in Wrath Dalaran was a thing well into that expansion.

Rare or hard to obtain content is what is valued, handing it out to everyone devalues it and gets Blizzard rushing to create more, which is turn is decried by the LFR babies who then get what they want, and Blizzard creates more exclusives. And the wheel keeps turning, and Blizzard is distracted from creating meaningful content.

Apparently, it's very hard to grasp the notion that a game that makes the player into the hero of the damn story might have rewards for the most difficult content.

LFR heroes have spent hours on these forums complaining about character progression and wanting "proper gear". You have that now. Git gud or get out.

We're finally back in a good place where people can raid LFR and people looking to move up to N+ raiding aren't laughed away because of faux-Tier and shitstain trinkets. And yet... you're working to actively ruin that.

Ask for an LFR exclusive line of Artifact models if you really need something special and leave un-queued PVE the hell alone.

The fact that you aren't QQing about PVP exclusive models is extremely telling.

- - - Updated - - -

Ok what if someone plays 16-18 hours a day but does LFR?
    What the actual fuck?

How about you get a job?
    I may pay my subscription every month, but I don't lose sight of the fact that the other 4/9/24/39 people I'm grouped with pay too.

Quote Originally Posted by Snuffleupagus View Post
    Apparently, it's very hard to grasp the notion that a game that makes the player into the hero of the damn story might have rewards for the most difficult content.
    And mounts, titles and gear isn't enough.

LFR heroes have spent hours on these forums complaining about character progression and wanting "proper gear". You have that now. Git gud or get out.
    In your own words, it's a skin that doesn't improve performance.

We're finally back in a good place where people can raid LFR and people looking to move up to N+ raiding aren't laughed away because of faux-Tier and shitstain trinkets. And yet... you're working to actively ruin that.
    The only ones laughing at them are people like you, so that particular problem should be pretty easy to solve.

The PvP skin isn't locked behind organized PvP.

The fact that all you see is another whine post is extremely telling.
    Last edited by Idoru; 2016-10-11 at 07:23 AM.
    "You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist."
    Friedrich Nietzsche

10+ Year Old Account
    That is exactly it. For several expansions, people congregate in major cities wearing their exclusive gear. People run around Dalaran showing off their Spider mounts. Ashes of Al'ar, anyone? People wearing their Tier 3 in Wrath Dalaran was a thing well into that expansion.

Rare or hard to obtain content is what is valued, handing it out to everyone devalues it and gets Blizzard rushing to create more, which is turn is decried by the LFR babies who then get what they want, and Blizzard creates more exclusives. And the wheel keeps turning, and Blizzard is distracted from creating meaningful content.

Ask for an LFR exclusive line of Artifact models if you really need something special and leave un-queued PVE the hell alone.

- - - Updated - - -

What the actual fuck?

How about you get a job?
    Been trying to get a job no luck not even called in for an interview.

Also I don't play that much now life commitments getting ready fir ffxiv fanfest and other stuff(also the games already becoming dull with only world quests and the same dungeons and very little variety in content without going into raids)

So I see that people are confusing that you need raid for the skin and just not a color of the skin. The only thing you need raid for is the first color of the skin. The other three colors of it come from different achievements or what not. Such at killing 8 of the 10 monster world bosses. This excludes the 11th boss withered jinn.

So why is it a problem for blizzard to want to reward organized raid with a single coloring and not a skin as the majority of people in this thread claim.

Quote Originally Posted by Onetimeuse 12 View Post
    So I see that people are confusing that you need raid for the skin and just not a color of the skin. The only thing you need raid for is the first color of the skin. The other three colors of it come from different achievements or what not. Such at killing 8 of the 10 monster world bosses. This excludes the 11th boss withered jinn.

So why is it a problem for blizzard to want to reward organized raid with a single coloring and not a skin as the majority of people in this thread claim.
    Im pretty sure they said you cant unlock any of that row without unlocking the first skin colour

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Barrages View Post
    You, and people like you, are literally the scum of the earth and everything that's wrong with the world. God forbid you ever have to work anything. I can't imagine what an insufferably weak pussy you must actually be.
    ....Yet you cannot possibly see how your attitude right here is an issue?

Quote Originally Posted by yamra View Post
    Im pretty sure they said you cant unlock any of that row without unlocking the first skin colour
    My mistake I just found were they said that. So yeh it kinda sucks but even though it is the way of needing "balance of power" and that requiring a raid of normal. But honestly if you can suffer through lfr with all the people running around not knowing what to do. Which is an issue for lfr I'll be honest. Then why is there the problem with doing normal. It's takes about the same amount of time as lfr. And yeh I understand why people are complaing also though cause I personally despise joining random groups for raid. But they aren't always bad. But everyone has their own opinion and this ones just mine.

Orrrrrr maybe I prefer LFR to normal due to it being more comfortable and me playing to relax rather then raid or die
    What is "Raid or die"? Especially in Legion, when one can get so good gear from WQ, M+ and totally at random that raid gear isn't even an upgrade for him?

I really don't get it. Aside of the misleading nature of this quest, there is nothing wrong with a reward tied to a raid. It's a cosmetic skin. The same cosmetic skin, in fact, as the one you get from PvP. And I don't see anyone crying about being forced to PvP.

"Raid or die" does not exist. Want an artifact skin? Then go raid. Simple as that. If getting into a normal raid group, which offers a nice relaxed run with better rewards and more positive community is too much, well then, I guess you don't really want this artifact skin enough. The same way I'm not going for the PvP Prestige one.

10+ Year Old Account
    And mounts, titles and gear isn't enough.

In your own words, it's a skin that doesn't improve performance.

The only ones laughing at them are people like you, so that particular problem should be pretty easy to solve.

The PvP skin isn't locked behind organized PvP.

The fact that all you see is another whine post is extremely telling.
    Perfect set of non-answers.

1. No. It's not. Gear means nothing when it can be titan-forged to 895 from anywhere, and since Blizzard puts a very half assed effort into armour (I'm not saying transmog made them lazy, but I am)

2. Getting into HFC raiding guilds with LFR tier was only possible for people who had connections in said guilds. I'm saying that the improvements to LFR gear are a good thing. Keep up.

3. You still don't get it. LFR is there to keep people from missing the story. While Blizzard has made other mistakes regarding access to lore, the purpose of LFR is so that questing players don't have this lead up into nothing.

Endgame:
    - Raiding
    - PVP

Not endgame:
    - Story

Rewards:
    - For endgame

4. Nice, you come up with that all on your own?

Edit: Here is your artifact progression.

Tier 1: Questing
    Tier 2: Casual Play
    Tier 3: Non-queueable PVE
    Tier 4: PVP

Look at that, you have your own tier!
    Last edited by Snuffleupagus; 2016-10-11 at 08:12 AM.
    I may pay my subscription every month, but I don't lose sight of the fact that the other 4/9/24/39 people I'm grouped with pay too.

Tier 2: Casual Play
    Tier 2 is not Casual Play, Tier 2 is the time gated Tier. Artifact Knowledge, 34 Traits, 16 weeks of fucking Archeology. It's not casual, it's just time gated.