Quote Originally Posted by Yvaelle View Post
    To be fair, there are a lot of shitty players in Plat 5 who should really be demoted already
    Yeah, they are all in gold3-gold1 trolling games now. Losing 90% of my games the last days. It's hell.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

To be fair, there are a lot of shitty players in Plat 5 who should really be demoted already
    An toxic! These boys won't even let me choose Shaco without immediately flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by Life-Binder View Post
    U6 easily has the best charcters introduce in SUper, aside from Beerus and BLack
    jajaja

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Maaanwell View Post
    An toxic! These boys won't even let me choose Shaco without immediately flaming
    Most people in gold/plat still think the only way to reach high Diamond is by playing 'god-tier' champions. While I would like to see more people play champs they actually KNOW how to play well.

Every role has its strong champions, like in every new patch pretty much, but that doesn't mean YOU are any good with it ..

Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    Most people in gold/plat still think the only way to reach high Diamond is by playing 'god-tier' champions. While I would like to see more people play champs they actually KNOW how to play well.

Every role has its strong champions, like in every new patch pretty much, but that doesn't mean YOU are any good with it ..
    Yeah, had one insta lock Teemo (was vs Jayce, so not a bad pick), and the shit fest started in champion select. The game started, he pressed his Mastery 7 key, went up and slaughtered that Jayce, took control over the whole top side jungle with wards/shroom and started slaugthering the jungler as well.

And well, carried as Teemo.

Skill>meta/god-tier
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post
    Yeah, had one insta lock Teemo (was vs Jayce, so not a bad pick), and the shit fest started in champion select. The game started, he pressed his Mastery 7 key, went up and slaughtered that Jayce, took control over the whole top side jungle with wards/shroom and started slaugthering the jungler as well.

And well, carried as Teemo.

Skill>meta/god-tier
    There is a Master Tier Teemo that I occasionally watch, Hikashikun, it's just fascinating. He's such a monster with Teemo even against the best players in the world, and he swaps around and plays Teemo in every role - it's nuts.
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

There is a Master Tier Teemo that I occasionally watch, Hikashikun, it's just fascinating. He's such a monster with Teemo even against the best players in the world, and he swaps around and plays Teemo in every role - it's nuts.
    Yeah Teemo is a great pick a lot of times to be honest, but people just hate him because it is cool.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah Teemo is a great pick a lot of times to be honest, but people just hate him because it is cool.
    Not really. Teemo forces you into a very specific style of game that doesn't always match what people want to do... or even is appropriate for that particular game. It's not that different from a Tryndamere or Shaco pick.

I just wish rank was played by champions people like.. not flavor of the month. Good job showing me how busted ekko/gp(pre nerf) etc etc is , an not your skill!

- - - Updated - - -

People who play an or main riven... kill yourself please.
    U6 easily has the best charcters introduce in SUper, aside from Beerus and BLack
    jajaja

I just wish rank was played by champions people like.. not flavor of the month. Good job showing me how busted ekko/gp(pre nerf) etc etc is , an not your skill!

- - - Updated - - -

People who play an or main riven... kill yourself please.
    A lot of people do play ranked with champions they like, and not flavor of the month picks. So not 100% sure what you're getting at here.

A lot of people do play ranked with champions they like, and not flavor of the month picks. So not 100% sure what you're getting at here.
    rykon1459918, an no one played Jayce or Kennen pre this patch... thats flavor of the month.

For example, people swore they loved Kindred... but were is she now? She's still strong, but she isn't over tuned or over powered. So her play rate fell off.

Wheres Illaoi? Wheres Nautilus? Oh...their month past >.>
    Last edited by Misjudged Maaanwell; 2016-10-13 at 01:09 AM.
    jajaja

No one played Jayce or Kennen pre this patch... thats flavor of the month.

For example, people swore they loved Kindred... but were is she now? She's still strong, but she isn't over tuned or over powered. So her play rate fell off.

Guess i'm nobody then :-(

Kennen has been my go to ap top since s6 when we need PA on the team, jayce was my goto when we had a tanky jungle and support / mid and Illoai was just plain fun and is still oen of my loves sicne she was released.

Quote Originally Posted by rykon1459918 View Post
    Guess i'm nobody then :-(

Kennen has been my go to ap top since s6 when we need PA on the team, jayce was my goto when we had a tanky jungle and support / mid and Illoai was just plain fun and is still oen of my loves sicne she was released.
    Hey fam, i fixed my post for you <3
    jajaja

Deleted
    And a lot of people who play champs they LIKE and KNOW how to play get thrashtalked because that specific champ isn't the most picked/banned champ the game has to offer. Or they looked at LCS and noticed Challenger people picking certain champs, now they think everyone has to play the same champs.

They don't see the champ you picked in every game out of 3? Chances are pretty high they'll want to report you before champ select has even ended.

They're 0/10/0 and you're 320757/0/260270726, you can bet it's still your fault for losing the game.

And a lot of people who play champs they LIKE and KNOW how to play get thrashtalked because that specific champ isn't the most picked/banned champ the game has to offer. Or they looked at LCS and noticed Challenger people picking certain champs, now they think everyone has to play the same champs.

They don't see the champ you picked in every game out of 3? Chances are pretty high they'll want to report you before champ select has even ended.

They're 0/10/0 and you're 320757/0/260270726, you can bet it's still your fault for losing the game.
    True, most people seem to not notice the most important thing in LCS picks - communication. Also top laners are most left alone to farm all game, and come mid/late and protect their carries. While in SoloQ it is a whole other story.

But then again, favor of the month picks are that for a reason, they are strong and work rather well in current meta. But as I mentioned earlier: Skill>meta. But if you know how to play a meta champion well, I would say pick it simply because of how strong it is. Nothing wrong with abusing OP shit.

- - - Updated - - -

rykon1459918, an no one played Jayce or Kennen pre this patch... thats flavor of the month.

Kennen have been a strong top laner for a long time, Jayce as well. Sure they didn't have the fame they do now, but the where never weak top laners.

Just had a cunt on my team, the prime example of the cancer of this game.

A jungler playing Xin, we're doing rather good early. He helps me get first blood top (I was Jax vs Malph), he gets some action down bot going, and then it happens - he fails ONE gank. ONE FUCKING GANK mid, where we have a Vlad vs Ezreal. Xin dies, blames it on Vlad (ofc), then starts raging all game and tries to surrender at 20.00. We all press no, so he starts int feeding "Vlad doesn't deserve to be carried, fuck you guys" was his statement.

Vlad continues to farm mid, he dies ONCE to Ezreal, but Xin goes in and feeds him 5 kills in a row. Then he goes bot to feed their Lucian a couple of kills as well. Ezreal is now at the place where he kills anything in one combo, without his Ult. Full Mejai etc.

Worst part - we could have won that game, their Malph was trash, their botlane wasn't very good. And we had Jax and Vayne for late game with a Vlad front line. God I hate people like this.

*Edit* reported him for int feeding, and while I was writing this the pop-up in the client came up, telling me something had happend to someone I had reported. Tried to add him as a friend but he never replied. Hope the fucker got banned.

Awsome game But the dam aids community maks it so hard to enjoy

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Defused View Post
    Awsome game But the dam aids community maks it so hard to enjoy
    I don't know but i don't get frustrated by peoples rants at all. It's very rare to find this one monkey who talks a lot of trash in chat.

What bothers me is my team feeding 20 kills in laning phase and me with a score of 1/0/1.
    That is the one thing that happens a lot to me.
    It's very rare to find those parrots who never shut up.

Yeah, people who talk to much shit can simply be muted. Those who feed on the other hand..

Yeah, people who talk to much shit can simply be muted. Those who feed on the other hand..
    but what about those who feed an talk shit..
    jajaja

Had a very interesting game yesterday.

Decided I wanted to play support for a while let my hair down, I hopped onto my alt just so I could relax a little (ranked on my main gets me all tense for some reason atm)
    got into the game, gave our lee-sin a leash with my adc, I wander off but my adc proceeds to save her burst to take the jungle mob off the jungler, says shes needs level 2 ASAP.

she hits two at about the same time the enemy does as she spent 30 seconds out of XP range raging at the jungler and explaining why she needed it.
    we goes full ham and dies we had a weak lvl 2 vs them (we were soraka - Vayne vs a Draven - Leona) then calls me a c**t for not going in fully like she did (mind you she didn't tell me or ping she just flashed straight into draven and started trying to gosu him.

Lee just stated that we should leave as nobody wants to play with a vayne like that, I said I want to at least try but then the strangest thing happened, our mid and our top both replied along the lines of they new the vaynes name and he/she was a huge arsehole and they all apologized to the enemy in all chat for wasting their time and explained what was happening then they all DC our jungler top and mid, so I followed.