Page 1 of 3
LastLast

[WA2] Tal's Mistweaver Monk WeakAuras

Hi everyone!

Please find attached my Weakauras which will be updated continuously throughout Legion!

I've made it easy on you guys and have provided the links to the WA's below.

Mistweaver Monk Compilation: https://wago.io/4JA8bhzCb

Please feel free to find me on Discord under the username Tal#1145 to provide any suggestions or feedback, all the current planned additions to the WA's for Legion are listed on the website you can get the strings from.

Discord link: https://discord.gg/u9cukah

Bonus Proc WA's: https://wago.io/Ek-IVXw3Z

- Tal

Looks really good. Mods should sticky the monk ui page and add this to the list.

15+ Year Old Account
    These look great! I really gotta get weakauras, but I'm a complete noob with them. All those visuals are just visuals, right? They aren't the buttons for the skills you can keybind and click? Do you have to have the skills themselves somewhere else on bars where you hotkey them?
    You know what is better than drinking a beer? Brewing your own beer. And then drinking it. And then... Drinking another beer. And then, punching somebody in the snout! That's what!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AetherMcLoud View Post
    These look great! I really gotta get weakauras, but I'm a complete noob with them. All those visuals are just visuals, right? They aren't the buttons for the skills you can keybind and click? Do you have to have the skills themselves somewhere else on bars where you hotkey them?
    Yes they are purely visuals. You cannot click them and do not have to have them on your bars. I am literally a noob with them as well but as long as you know how to click new and click import then copy and paste... youll be fine lol

Quote Originally Posted by fadedmind View Post
    Looks really good. Mods should sticky the monk ui page and add this to the list.
    Thanks! Glad you all seem to like them!

Is there anyone I should contact to make that happen?

Quote Originally Posted by CParker1987 View Post
    Yes they are purely visuals. You cannot click them and do not have to have them on your bars. I am literally a noob with them as well but as long as you know how to click new and click import then copy and paste... youll be fine lol
    Thanks for helping our friend above !

Deleted
    any chance that there's a way to modify this for the other specs? it would be amazing

Quote Originally Posted by Brazorf View Post
    any chance that there's a way to modify this for the other specs? it would be amazing
    Hi there! I'm not very good with WW/BM unfortunately, I would probably need a whole bunch of help to pull it off! If I had the help I would consider it!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Talleh View Post
    Hi there! I'm not very good with WW/BM unfortunately, I would probably need a whole bunch of help to pull it off! If I had the help I would consider it!
    I'd be happy to help

So this is the addon plus BM talents.

1 - The bar that you used for Thunder Tea, can become a Ironskin Brew buff duration bar. Note: Different Ironskin Brew application stack their durations
    2 - Our most important thing is tracking our charges, so we can add a charges indicator, you could reuse your Teaching of the monastery part but the ideal would be changing one of the others (such as renewing Mist one) with a "Brew charges" button so that will track both charges and cooldown.
    3 - First tier: is a bit tricky, cause one is a passive healing, the others are cooldowns, but in the end you can simply change the icon to Eye of the Tiger and make it do nothing. I'd put the first tier on one of the small icons
    4 - Second Tier: We have two talents that improve Roll and one that add an ability. I'd say to use the other small icon for this, roll is usually not hard to track so I'd simply put Roll as an Icon as long as Tiger's Lust is not selected
    5 - Third Tier: Another two passives with an active. Can't figure out much what to do with this tbh >_>
    6 - Fourth Tier: Easy one, all active abilities. Would put this also in the small icons
    7 - Fifth Tier: Same as MW
    8 - Sixth Tier: Put in the last small icon I'd say, for special delivery you could make it illuminate briefly when it procs. Reason for this is that sometimes Special delivery can target very far away or CC mobs, so it's better to no when it procced so we can be ready to eventually pick up shit.
    9 - Seventh Tier: 3 Passive, nothing special

As for the remaining three big buttons.
    Breath of Fire, Keg Smash and Blackout Strike. - Tiger palm has no cooldown so /care

Now problem is this way I finished the buttons, but I have at least other couple of abilities that would need tracking
    Flaming Keg, Fortifying Brew and the numbers of Ox orbs floating around

If you simply want a list of the skill/needs for order of importance I'd go with:
    Ironskin brew duration
    Brew charges
    Black ox brew
    Keg Smash
    Blackout Strike (for Blackout Combo)
    Number of Orbs around (usually tracked through Expel Harm)
    Flaming Keg
    Fortifying Brew

The rest I think it's pretty much optional in the end but the above is the main part.

Thank you

I'll look into it more than likely over the weekend

Deleted
    Thank you

I'll look into it more than likely over the weekend
    I'm the one thanking you for the awesome weak auras, that's exactly what I was trying to do with elvui but I suck at this stuff ahah

Deleted
    Hello, this lua code is safety? I read lots of articles about scamming through WA lua code.

Quote Originally Posted by Amiren View Post
    Hello, this lua code is safety? I read lots of articles about scamming through WA lua code.
    Hi there, no I don't scam people haha, i don't feel like breaking any laws

I'd so use this, but would be amazing if you could add the ability to have sound effects when for instance, Renewing Mist is off CD or when TFT was up. Also frame glow.

It's not letting me do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaelani3 View Post
    I'd so use this, but would be amazing if you could add the ability to have sound effects when for instance, Renewing Mist is off CD or when TFT was up. Also frame glow.

It's not letting me do it.
    Hi there, if you can contact me through discord I can walk you through it!

Deleted
    and when you're done please post a small guide here I'm very interested in the Renewing mist thing

Hi there, if you can contact me through discord I can walk you through it!
    I know my way around WA pretty well. Guess I just have to make an additional aura for it, but would have liked to have kept it simple.

Appreciate the offer though, i'm sure you are busy enough without helping me!

Cheers for these pretty well thought out to deliver the things you juggle in your head without visual data for it when playing MW.

Will use it for a bit and catch you on Discord if there is anything useful to provide.

Nicely done

Quote Originally Posted by Mulvados View Post
    Cheers for these pretty well thought out to deliver the things you juggle in your head without visual data for it when playing MW.

Will use it for a bit and catch you on Discord if there is anything useful to provide.

Nicely done
    Thanks! Yup filter through any feedback as you use them and I'll do my best to accomodate!

Added a CD to RSK when you're not in Rising Thunder spec. This is displayed in the CD bar.

How did you make it so theres a timer cooldown on top of the spells? Such as renewing mists counting down from 8 after using it?

Edit: Figured it out it was actually a default option in the blizzard action bar options. Doh.
    Last edited by Amiray; 2016-10-17 at 12:58 AM.