Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by ANC1 View Post
    It was 7 and including PTR practice
    Dunno who you are or why I'm bothering to respond but as the kids say "cool story bro"

3 wipes from the main raid 3 wipes alt raid
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by GranitXhaka29 View Post
    Dunno who you are or why I'm bothering to respond but as the kids say "cool story bro"

Look closer to home

Quote Originally Posted by Kapaya View Post
    Look at this clown, thinks he's hot shit cause he raids for 12h/day and funnels gear with 3 split runs.
    I mean we only do 2 splits ourselfs and we 3 shot it week 1....
    Week 2 we killed it 20 sec ahead of enrage.

These guilds have a extra week of gear from week 1. Any top 100 US guild that can't meet the requirement of Ursoc after a extra week of first 2 mythic bosses and another heroic clear probably needs to kick some of its dps for not pulling their weight.

Plus its not a hard enrage you can bop some dps and let dots tick for 15 seconds.
    Last edited by ChickenChaser; 2016-10-11 at 12:35 PM.

Deleted
    I love an angry geordie.
    Grats on your success mate.

Basically your whole shitposting is a cool story.

No one cares about you or your progress, not even your mum, not even your angry boss, not even your ex girlfriend.

So, "Just kill the boss lol", will just get you annoying, neither smart or interesting.

You're just something easy to bash.

Quote Originally Posted by Nestalim View Post

No one cares about you or your progress
    Stop replying to me then.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.