Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by N30 View Post
    After Yday update (7.0.3.11) enha rotation seems screwed up badly...

some example is that it suggest me CL realy early in single target rotation before FT/FB without them be up or delay them alot for no reason
    1. Actually read the rotation. You can see it under /hekili > Action Lists.

2. You can enable Debug mode ( /hekili > General Settings > Debug ) and then use the Pause toggle (/hekili > Toggles > Pause ) to see why it is being recommended.

3. CL gets recommended very early to activate the Alpha Wolf trait.

4. The default action list in SimulationCraft (on which I base the defaults) moved FT/FB under Stormstrike in priority. My own simulation testing shows that this was a bad plan, and the next release will move those back up in terms of position.

For a temporary workaround, you can get this import string: http://pastebin.com/GKWh1PXt

It goes here: http://i.imgur.com/6WHJOie.png

That will move FB/FT above Stormstrike in priority. I also plan to move Doom Winds higher in the priority, but need to run sims to prove that it should be moved first.
    Author, Hekili, a priority helper addon.

Deleted
    ok ty but even it if may sound stupid why to active Alpha Wolf on single target i meen....isn't a dps lost casting that CL so early in single targer to proc if wolves will anyway attack only 1 target?

Love your addon but using instant Healing Surges makes it freeze for me. In or out of combat doesn't matter, after 1 surge its frozen.

Quote Originally Posted by Clozer View Post
    Love your addon but using instant Healing Surges makes it freeze for me. In or out of combat doesn't matter, after 1 surge its frozen.
    Interesting. Got Bug Sack or Bug Grabber? I'll look into it.

- - - Updated - - -

ok ty but even it if may sound stupid why to active Alpha Wolf on single target i meen....isn't a dps lost casting that CL so early in single targer to proc if wolves will anyway attack only 1 target?
    No. It is a DPS gain.

Quote Originally Posted by Hekili View Post
    Interesting. Got Bug Sack or Bug Grabber? I'll look into it.
    Yes both, but it says no bugs except one with artifact power. I tried the debug option and to pause, but it wont pause, it will just freeze, for about 5-10 seconds then it'll just work normally again.

It also does it with purge and lightning surge totem, it just won't freeze for so long.

Made a screenshot of it here http://imgur.com/a/4vgnI this is after using purge.
    Last edited by Clozer; 2016-10-12 at 12:40 PM.

Yes both, but it says no bugs except one with artifact power. I tried the debug option and to pause, but it wont pause, it will just freeze, for about 5-10 seconds then it'll just work normally again.

It also does it with purge and lightning surge totem, it just won't freeze for so long.

Made a screenshot of it here http://imgur.com/a/4vgnI this is after using purge.
    Very strange. It should throw a bug if it's going to stop processing. There's absolutely nothing written that would wait more than a fraction of a second before updating. I use Purge/Lightning Surge Totem on the regular without having any freezes.

Will try to replicate, but this is odd.

Quote Originally Posted by Hekili View Post
    Very strange. It should throw a bug if it's going to stop processing. There's absolutely nothing written that would wait more than a fraction of a second before updating. I use Purge/Lightning Surge Totem on the regular without having any freezes.

Will try to replicate, but this is odd.
    Found out more: It freezes as long as i don't have full mana. That's why the freeze duration varied. As soon as i have mana again, it works perfectly.

Found out more: It freezes as long as i don't have full mana. That's why the freeze duration varied. As soon as i have mana again, it works perfectly.
    Did you get BugSack/BugGrabber? It should be throwing an error message. May be something with detecting your resources.

Just posted an update, version 7.0.3.12:

First: The addon is going to shut off old any old "Enhancement Single-Target" displays as the new default is called "Enhancement Primary." The reason is that, under the default settings, Enhancement Primary will automatically adjust its recommendations based on the number of detected targets. The old display is not deleted, as you may want to copy over settings to your Enhancement Primary display.

Second: A test fix is in for the "You haven't unlocked the full potential of your artifact" bug. Let me know if you still have this problem.

Enhancement Shaman:

- The default SimulationCraft APL prioritizes Stormstrike and Windstrike over refreshing your Frostbrand/Flametongue when Stormbringer is up or if you have multiple targets (3+, IIRC). According to my own testing in SimulationCraft, this is a DPS loss. There is a new setting on the Class Settings tab for "Prioritize Buffs." It is checked by default, and will cause the addon to recommend FB and FT over Stormstrike/Windstrike. You can uncheck it if you want the addon to more closely follow the SimulationCraft default priority list.

- I've translated Wordup's action priority list from his Wowhead guide into the addon. It's available for advanced users to play with if they want to compare with SimulationCraft's defaults. (To switch to Wordup's priority list, go to /hekili > Displays > Enhancement Primary > SimC Import: default, then set the Action List accordingly.)

I can't overstate how excited I am to see this addon make its return. Thank you!

has anyone got a chance to compare Wordup vs simcraft. I was getting inconsistent results. I did 6 go at 10 minutes a piece, 3 with simcraft and 3 with wordup.
    1 - WU - 277K avg
    1 - SC - 222k avg

2 - WU - 290k
    2 - SC - 304k

3 - WU - 281K avg
    3 - SC - 294K avg

So in the Legion one you can turn on only the Single target one and it will know when multiple targets are engaged and suggest AOE talents correct?

First off, thank you so much for this add on, I love it.

I have a question about legendarys. I got the bracers yesterday, I have read in some threads that lava lash is better to use in single target situations now rather than crash lightning. Does the add on take legendarys into account or will I need to go in and change something if lava lash is indeed better on st? If anyone can also confirm if the bracers make LL better or if I need to just keep the same normal priority then that would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!!

Nighttime,

I do not believe even with the bracers(I have them as well), that lava lash over takes Stormstrike. there is too much that synergies with stormstrike where lava lush is just pure damage.

You have Stormfurry, Unleashed Doom, gathering storms, raging storms which all contribute to stormstrike.

Quote Originally Posted by MetalJacx View Post
    Nighttime,

I do not believe even with the bracers(I have them as well), that lava lash over takes Stormstrike. there is too much that synergies with stormstrike where lava lush is just pure damage.

You have Stormfurry, Unleashed Doom, gathering storms, raging storms which all contribute to stormstrike.
    He asked if LL is better than CL with the bracers, not better than SS. It probably is, but I don't know for sure.

Great addon thanks!
    Is it possible to enable it only in combat?

There is a way apply skin elvui for addon? I can not find how to do it and if you can not on which side of this function is not?
    Solved: Masque + MasqueElvui
    P.S. Hekili Please write this in addon descriptions, how we can skin this, thank you.
    P.P.S. WA version still supports?

Deleted
    just tested if the new potion get called in the rotation by the addon and it dose not suggest to use it even it is enable under option
    Last edited by mmoc770ecfcd9d; 2016-10-26 at 08:38 PM.

just tested if the new potion work inside of the addon and it dose not sugfgest when to use it even enabling the option
    I can't understand 1/3 of that sentence, have absolutely no idea what it means.

Could someone tell me if the rotation suggested by the addon is the same as the WeakAura's helper?

Reference: https://wago.io/NyHbb4-EZ