Page 26 of 38 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Hound Archon View Post
    Hit AR 4 a long time ago and immediately got 2 screeches from Hinterlands and 2 from Duskwood over the course of 4 following days. It's been 2 weeks since, no more screeches, no owlcat, nothing. Something's not right.
    it has been maybe 2 weeks since my last screech, i clicked all three stones but the one in duskwood seems to be incomplete when i use the dump code. I have screenshots before and after clicking that stone. Something seems to be bugged about this. i opened tickets, submit this problem as a bug but nobody contacted me from blizzard about this issue.

Is there anyone who experienced the same problem? i should be usng my hidden artifact skin...

Quote Originally Posted by Santaijah View Post
    Okay so I've gotten all three screeches, touched all three stones, and have the owlcat sitting in the dreamway for me, however no matter what I do I can't get him to give me the feather. I've been in feral spec and have sat next to him, in front of him, behind him, on the other side of him, halfway across the room from him, and nothing. When I issued a ticket, my response was, "We can't tell you any hints about the skin! Try the forums!" (despite me saying in the ticket i've already checked the forums for solutions).

So here I am. Has anyone else had this problem? When I run the macros, it says all three stones have been touched but only one is active. I've touched all the stones after they apparently reset everyone's progress about two weeks ago so :/ I'm a bit stumped.
    It took around 10 seconds before the NPC reacted to me. I tried out of shapeshift and sit, then I swapped to catform, targeted him and just sat there till he got up and gave me the feather.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashix View Post
    Not fair.
    Teehee, anteeksi

Deleted
    I would urge everyone to submit bug tickets about this at this stage.
    Been about 10 days and no screech for me, gained 3 levels of AK in this time as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Ironbucket View Post
    I would urge everyone to submit bug tickets about this at this stage.
    Been about 10 days and no screech for me, gained 3 levels of AK in this time as well.
    I have the skin now, but i went from ak4 to ak8 before i finished it, was ak6 when i got my first screech. I went whole weeks without a screech, then i got 3 in 4 days. I dont think its bugged so much as it just poor RNG. keep at it druids.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Neliah View Post
    It took around 10 seconds before the NPC reacted to me. I tried out of shapeshift and sit, then I swapped to catform, targeted him and just sat there till he got up and gave me the feather.
    yeah took me a few goes too, i noticed when you /sit in the dreamway the emote is blank in chat.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Azaile- View Post
    I have the skin now, but i went from ak4 to ak8 before i finished it, was ak6 when i got my first screech. I went whole weeks without a screech, then i got 3 in 4 days. I dont think its bugged so much as it just poor RNG. keep at it druids.
    Problem is I've already had all 3 screeches and need to get the Feralas one a 2nd time since the progress was lost when they applied the hotfix.

Requirements for this are level 110 - Artifact Knowledge 4

Quote Originally Posted by Eather View Post
    A lot is already known and has been discussed on Wowhead (can't post links):

What we don't know is how we can trigger the event. Atm no one is getting the feral screeches, a few days ago a GM confirmed it was bugged. But after todays confirmation that everything is working as intended the search can continue.

An idea was that you need to complete the "eminent grow-main" but that has been proven not the (only?) requirement.
    Anyone any ideas?
    You have to have AK 4 and be level 110. Source - I can't post links but its on wowhead

Feral
    Hidden Effect: Hunter's Rush - The Fangs of Ashamane have fed on the blood of beasts, providing a 3% movement speed increase.

Hidden Appearance: Moonspirit - Unlocked via Feather of the Moonspirit.
    Requires at least Artifact Knowledge 4 to hear the screeches
    Screeches in the Dreamway will take you to different portals. Go through the portal and click on the Owlcat stone, which can be found under trees.
    When three stones are clicked on, Ela'Lothen will spawn in the Dreamway. /sit in front of him.
    More elaborate information on the timing of the screeches, quest IDs, and portals in comments on the Feather of the Moonspirit page.

FERAL HIDDEN ARTIFACT SKIN HAS BEEN FOUND BY Nutrichopa!

Requirement gate:

The requirement to receive the feral screech emote is from reaching artifact research level 4. Which was posted by Balticbear in the comments, and many others have confirmed it here, and on other forums.

Overview of the Feather of the Moonspirt:

After finishing the requirement of reaching artifact research level 4, you will start to receive an emote in the Emerald Dreamway about a feral screech coming from one of the three portals: Hinterlands, Duskwood, or Feralas. To confirm that you have you have finished the requirement, and will receive the emote, use the first dump command listed below labeled “daily dreamway event roll”. The daily dreamway event roll quest will decide once per day if you will receive an emote, or not. It will read “true” after you enter the quest trigger area inside the Emerald Dreamway. The quest trigger area is between the location you spawn in after using the dreamwalk ability, and the start of the bridge to the Dreamgrove in the Emerald Dreamway. (I am working on mapping out the area in the beta.)

The feral screech emote in the Emerald Dreamway will either say:

“You hear a strange feral screech coming from the Hinterlands portal.”
    “You hear a strange feral screech coming from the Duskwood portal.”
    “You hear a strange feral screech coming from the Feralas portal.”

After you go through the Hinterlands, Duskwood, or Feralas portal you will need to search for the grey owlcat stone in the area around the portal. Here are the cords of the stones we have gathered so far:

Hinterlands: (64,24), (68,36), (60,33), (60,29), (58,32), (60,28), (68,24), (67,31), (66, 37.4), (57, 34)
    Duskwood: (45,45), (43,38), (42,38), (45,36), (48,44), (44,35), (48.93, 38.75), (48.93, 38.75)
    Feralas: (48,6), (54,6), (51,11), (52,6), (50,15), (52,15), (52,10), (51,8), (53,14), (51,10), (53.81 14.93), (54.34, 10.30), (54, 15), (48, 10)

After you click on the stone you will receive a buff called Mark of the Moonspirit, which says “A strange power passes through you and then subsides…”, and will last for 20 seconds. An emote will also appear saying “You hear something dart away behind you… and then just silence.” The stone will disappear and the dump command for the owlcat stone touched will read “true”. The owlcat stone touched for that portal will stay true the next day.

Nutrichopa was the first to find the feral hidden artifact skin. From Nutrichopa comment below after all three stones (Hinterlands, Duskwood, and Feralas) have been touched once per day with the owlcat stone touched true for all three. Return back to the Emerald Dreamway, and Ela'lothen "The Moonspirit" will be in the middle of the zone. To receive the Feather of the moonspirit you must be in cat form when you /sit next to Ela'lothen, it will then show up in your inventory.

Here are the quest dumps we have been using to see if they are true or false related to the roll to receive the emote that day, when the stone is active, and when we touch the stone.

/dump IsQuestFlaggedCompleted(44326) (daily dreamway event roll)
    /dump IsQuestFlaggedCompleted(44327) (Feralas owlcat stone active)
    /dump IsQuestFlaggedCompleted(44328) (hinterlands owlcat stone active)
    /dump IsQuestFlaggedCompleted(44329) (Duskwood owlcat stone active)
    /dump IsQuestFlaggedCompleted(44330) (Duskwood owlcat stone touched)
    /dump IsQuestFlaggedCompleted(44331) (Feralas owlcat stone touched)
    /dump IsQuestFlaggedCompleted(44332) (hinterlands owlcat stone touched)

i refuse to believe rng is rng , i actually clicked all 3 stones BEFORE they hotfixed / while it was bugged within a week right after i unlock AK 4.

AFTER the hotfix, 2 weeks + without a single screech, 100% sure something is not right. Not proud of myself but I play the game at least 5 hours a day, no way i could have missed a screech. There is no fucking way fresh druids that just got AK 4 after the hotfix gets the skin within 3-4 days while i "lose" the dreamway screech event roll non stop for 2 weeks +.

Did any of the druids that clicked all the stones BEFORE hotfix manage to unlock the hidden skin ? Seems like the game thinks those who already clicked on the stones before the hotfix have completed it and event will not trigger, making it impossible to unlock this skin if u actually clicked on all the stones before the hotfix.
    Last edited by JIMM-; 2016-10-11 at 04:22 PM.

I'm still waiting.. It still acknowledges that I've clicked Hinterlands and Feralas stones from weeks back.. I just need Duskwood. I'm getting pretty frustrated that my third screech is non existent after all this time.

Are people logging in at the same time to hear the screech? Or is it whenever? I've tried mornings, I've tried afternoons and I've tried evenings.. Nadda.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by goblingirl View Post
    Pre-fix: I got a Hinterlands screech back on ~9/15 (was AK4 at that time), but there was no stone there to click despite extensive searching.

Post-fix: I got a Hinterlands screech on 9/27 (AK5). I found the stone, clicked it, got the message.

No screeches since, and am AK6 now (not that it seems to matter). I have checked the Dreamway every day, to no avail.
    Updating this to add to the knowledge pool.

Pre-fix, I got one Hinterlands screech (AK4 at the time) while I was in boomkin spec. I could not find a stone to click.

9/27 (day of the fix) - Hinterlands, found stone, clicked. AK5 iirc.
    10/7 - Duskwood, found stone, clicked. AK6.
    10/11 - Ferelas, found stone, clicked. AK7.

I sincerely doubt you are required to level up AK past 4, I just noted what mine happened to be on the days where I got a screech.

Note: for ALL screeches I was in Balance spec. After receiving the third screech and clicking the Ferelas stone, I returned to the Dreamway, shifted into cat form, sat and received the feather *without changing specs*. (You do then have to change specs to actually click/use the feather which unlocks the appearance.)

Note #2 since some people are asking: I log in every day after the reset (11am for me, EDT) and check the Dreamway. On 10/7 I was online earlier and didn't get a screech, but DID get one after the 11am reset time. So it appears as if you get 1 chance per 24 hour reset period.

Hope that helps everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by JIMM- View Post
    i refuse to believe rng is rng , i actually clicked all 3 stones BEFORE they hotfixed / while it was bugged within a week right after i unlock AK 4.

AFTER the hotfix, 2 weeks + without a single screech, 100% sure something is not right. Not proud of myself but I play the game at least 5 hours a day, no way i could have missed a screech. There is no fucking way fresh druids that just got AK 4 after the hotfix gets the skin within 3-4 days while i "lose" the dreamway screech event roll non stop for 2 weeks +.

Did any of the druids that clicked all the stones BEFORE hotfix manage to unlock the hidden skin ? Seems like the game thinks those who already clicked on the stones before the hotfix have completed it and event will not trigger, making it impossible to unlock this skin if u actually clicked on all the stones before the hotfix.
    Unfortunately every gm ticket has the same overall response, with them saying there's never been a bug and we're just missing something, but it's been a copy/paste response to all that have asked. It could just be that all of u s have the worst RNG ever and all newly rerolled druids have the best RNG, but.. that seems unlikely. I know of two druids now that have gotten to 110 since I got my second stone, and both have gotten the skin before my third. It's now been two weeks since my last screech.
    Last edited by Wolfheart9; 2016-10-11 at 06:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfheart9 View Post
    So far as I can tell, no one here has gotten the artifact skin if they were hunting the stones before the hotfix. Or if they have they hadn't answered the same question I made earlier. (Beyond apparently the poster above me) Unfortunately every gm ticket has the same overall response, with them saying there's never been a bug and we're just missing something, but it's been a copy/paste response to all that have asked. It could just be that all of u s have the worst RNG ever and all newly rerolled druids have the best RNG, but.. that seems unlikely. I know of two druids now that have gotten to 110 since I got my second stone, and both have gotten the skin before my third. It's now been two weeks since my last screech.
    I was 2/3 before the hotfix - lost progress but as of yesterday I got my third screech which was Feralas and now have the skin.
    --
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Nejji/advanced
    “All the world will be your enemy, Prince of a Thousand enemies. And when they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you; digger, listener, runner, Prince with the swift warning. Be cunning, and full of tricks, and your people will never be destroyed.”

Quote Originally Posted by Neji View Post
    I was 2/3 before the hotfix - lost progress but as of yesterday I got my third screech which was Feralas and now have the skin.
    Ah good. More than one person saying it is enough for me, so I'll edit that part of the post.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfheart9 View Post
    Unfortunately every gm ticket has the same overall response, with them saying there's never been a bug and we're just missing something, but it's been a copy/paste response to all that have asked. It could just be that all of u s have the worst RNG ever and all newly rerolled druids have the best RNG, but.. that seems unlikely. I know of two druids now that have gotten to 110 since I got my second stone, and both have gotten the skin before my third. It's now been two weeks since my last screech.
    I had 5 screeches before the patch. Obviously didnt save etc etc.
    Got my final screech today. AK8

Probably had no screeches for a week after patch.

Quote Originally Posted by JIMM- View Post

I have had the same problem. I had 4 screeches prior to the hotfix to the npc appearing. Since then I have had none. :c It's really irritating they didn't reward it retroactively tbh. No reason not to either tbh. Ah well, hopefully some day we will hear the screeches once more.

Just ran all of the quest dump commands. Oddly enough it flags true for duskwood but false for all the others, even though I did them all prior to the hot fix.
    Last edited by Xanesh; 2016-10-11 at 07:27 PM.

finally got my first screech since fix lol, and it was hinterlands and took forever to find
    Quote Originally Posted by -Ethos- View Post
    I literally die every time i see people using literally wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Thorim View Post
    Try being sat in the dreamway 5 minutes before dailies reset, as soon as you get the 'dailies have reset' message you may get a screech. I had all 3 of mine doing it this way.
    9am in EU/DE... that's when I'm already at work :/
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

Does anybody know if the event is resetted every week? I got my first screech 1 week ago and didn't receive any other till today (tried every week). Now I am scared that I have to get all screeches within 1 week to get the skin...

Quote Originally Posted by Nathanyel View Post
    9am in EU/DE... that's when I'm already at work :/
    Don't worry, I've tried sitting at the Dreamway during the reset and it doesn't magically make screeches happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Madcracker View Post
    Does anybody know if the event is resetted every week? I got my first screech 1 week ago and didn't receive any other till today (tried every week). Now I am scared that I have to get all screeches within 1 week to get the skin...
    It was hotfixed three weeks ago I think to start saving progress, since then all progress is saved. You can use these dump commands to check if your progress was saved:
    /dump IsQuestFlaggedCompleted(44330) (Duskwood owlcat stone touched)
    /dump IsQuestFlaggedCompleted(44331) (Feralas owlcat stone touched)
    /dump IsQuestFlaggedCompleted(44332) (hinterlands owlcat stone touched)

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hanede View Post
    It was hotfixed three weeks ago I think to start saving progress, since then all progress is saved. You can use these dump commands to check if your progress was saved:
    It still randomly loses progress.

Such a great way to get a hidden skin! /s