The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by paralleluniverse View Post
    The pussy grabber's meltdown continues!

The next step is for him to scream that America is finished unless he gets elected and that the only way to deal with Crooked Hillary is assassination.
    I wouldn't put it past him.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by paralleluniverse View Post
    The pussy grabber's meltdown continues!

The next step is for him to scream that America is finished unless he gets elected and that the only way to deal with Crooked Hillary is assassination.
    Well I assume you mean more explicitly than he has before, being has he has:

1) Said 2nd amendment people need to do "something" about Hillary appointing supreme court justices.
    2) Wondered what would happen if Hillary's bodyguards disarmed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    What i dont get is [chain of thought] Kremlin money!?
    Think you answered your own question, mate.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Noxx79 View Post
    1) Said 2nd amendment people need to do "something" about Hillary appointing supreme court justices.
    2) Wondered what would happen if Hillary's bodyguards disarmed.
    I love those comments. Trump was actually trying to tell his supporters that Clinton is sooooooooooo anti-gun, that she'd take guns from law enforcement.

The only reason that's not the stupidest lie he's tried to push is because there's so much competition.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    Not surprised, she's a conservative and a politician supported by corporations and big oil, she would make a great republican president.
    You just think whatever pops into that little 'ol brain of yours in true, don't you? I think we should count up the number of lies you've posted and see if you can compete with Trump.

Where are her "big oil" endorsements?

10+ Year Old Account
    Well he does have a point, any Republican would have turned on a GOP that did the same things as Clinton.
    As evidenced by Reagan's none existent hearings for going around congress to sell arms to militants or 'stop talking about Bush'. Maybe how Larry Crieg got ousted by republicans for a "wide stance", in his resignation speech, while never resigning. What ever you say...

Not surprised, she's a conservative and a politician supported by corporations and big oil, she would make a great republican president.
    Which explains 10 years of GOP "anyone, but Hillary"... oh, nope, it doesn't... Why don't you post the above reply to the guy claiming she has been neo-liberal for 30 years? That would be an interesting argument...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    It's right in the middle of Trump's regularly repeated claim of 'bomb the shit out of them and give their oil to Exxon. They are great people.'

- - - Updated - - -

Trump is not liberal, because conservatives are against him. He is not conservative, because liberals are against him. He isn't ultimo independent, because he is the antithesis of Bernie Sanders and Garry Johnson. Trump is so bad, that the GOP mantra of "anyone, but Hillary" has become "ok, maybe not anyone" and the DNC mantra is swinging to "maybe Bush wasn't so bad". In no way does it make Trump the flag bearer for any ideology, but Trump...

- - - Updated - - -

I wouldn't put it past him.
    That was sarcasm, Trump has repeated one, going as far as to call Hillary the devil during the debates (Trump bringing back Salem witch trials? ), while the other has been argued as being implied in his 'second amendment folks can do something about it'.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

No she isn't, no she won't. She wants to reduce income inequality. She wants to raise taxes on the wealthiest of Americans. She wants to expand government involvement in healthcare. She will appoint supreme court justices who support abortion and same-sex marriage. She is in favor of stricter and more comprehensive background checks for guns. She will push an agenda of more renewable energy. She will push for tuition-free colleague education. Those are not conservative positions.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberowl View Post
    Glenn Beck endorsing Hillary? Someone look in the sky for flying pigs, because hell just froze over.
    I am not surprised. I am left-of-center, a social liberal, and I would - obviously - endorse people like Bernie Sanders, Barack Obama, Joe Biden, Martin O'Malley, Tim Kaine, Hillary Clinton, as well as John Kasich, Jeb Bush, Mitt Romney and even Mike Pence over Donald Trump. If any of those people stood against Trump, I would vote for that person. Despite the big policy disagreements from Sanders to Pence, all of those check the fundamental boxes of respect for liberal democracy, including rule of law. Trump is an authoritarian strongman in the making, showing disregard for legal procedures and practices and threatening to go after the free press and his political opponents. In the face of that whether someone is left-wing or right-wing is of little concern, 4 years of policies I don't agree with is a small price to pay for safeguarding democracy and liberty. Not to mention Trump's total disregard for facts and his embrace of fake news and conspiracy theories which would make him an extremely dangerous commander-in-chief as his actions would be based on a twisted worldview. That is why his candidatures is of great concern even for me as a non-American, besides the fact that I - so far - like to have America as the Leader of the Free World, and I would like to see that continue. With Trump, those days would be behind us.

The spineless people who stand with Trump despite realizing the danger he poses, in some play where they hope they will be able to control him and avoid 4 more years of Democratic control of the Presidency, show a complete ignorance to history. Once these kinds of people get into power, they end up becoming very hard to remove. Putin is showing that right now, eliminating political opponents while sucking the country dry. Orbán and the Polish government seem to be heading in that very same direction, shutting out independent media to monopolize the narrative and changing the laws designed only to help them retain power. Conservatives in Germany ones thought they could control Hitler and thus agreed to co-operative with the Nazi Party. That didn't work out as they had hoped. Not that I believe Trump will become a totalitarian ruler, but his authoritarian ways is enough to turn America into a corrupt dump like Russia.

I feel equal amounts of pity and fear for the people who stand with Trump not realizing the danger he poses.

Dump Trump, Not America.
    Last edited by Zarc; 2016-10-11 at 04:28 PM.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Trump is not liberal, because conservatives are against him. He is not conservative, because liberals are against him. He isn't ultimo independent, because he is the antithesis of Bernie Sanders and Garry Johnson. Trump is so bad, that the GOP mantra of "anyone, but Hillary" has become "ok, maybe not anyone" and the DNC mantra is swinging to "maybe Bush wasn't so bad". In no way does it make Trump the flag bearer for any ideology, but Trump...
    Love this - capture the GOP current mentality perfectly. I mean . . . Glenn Beck . . . jesus.

That was sarcasm, Trump has repeated one, going as far as to call Hillary the devil during the debates (Trump bringing back Salem witch trials? ), while the other has been argued as being implied in his 'second amendment folks can do something about it'.
    I forgot about his second amendment folk shout out.

They are saying Trump is unshackled now, more like unhinged. You know you went too far when David Gergen, CNN commentator and former advisor to Reagan looks infuriated by Trump. Never seen the guy with so much fire in his eyes.
    Gergen is a straight shooter who doesn't buy into party talking pints and I tend to find when he talks even crazy trumpets on CNN shut up to listen.

- - - Updated - - -

Seems it is okay for Don to use lockeroom talk while running for President but locker room talk is disqualifying if you want to be the celebrity apprentice http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_57...b0b6a4303569fa

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    She's certainly make a better Republican president than the person the Republicans chose to run for President.
    That's what I'm saying.

- - - Updated - - -

You just think whatever pops into that little 'ol brain of yours in true, don't you? I think we should count up the number of lies you've posted and see if you can compete with Trump.

http://www.greenpeace.org/usa/campai...-gas-industry/

I supply facts, you supply attacks.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zarc View Post
    No she isn't, no she won't. She wants to reduce income inequality. She wants to raise taxes on the wealthiest of Americans. She wants to expand government involvement in healthcare. She will appoint supreme court justices who support abortion and same-sex marriage. She is in favor of stricter and more comprehensive background checks for guns. She will push an agenda of more renewable energy. She will push for tuition-free colleague education. Those are not conservative positions.

Not even going to address how wrong you are and just ask, you really believe in campaign promises?

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Interesting - all the donations say "connected" to the fossil fuel industry. I would like to see how loosely they define connection. Do you have any other source with more specific donations from oil/gas?

Herald of the Titans DocSavageFan's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account

Hillary seems to be getting a lot more support from Big Oil than Trump....just boggles that little 'ol brain, doesn't it? lol

http://oilprice.com/Energy/Energy-Ge...ver-Trump.html

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DocSavageFan View Post
    Hillary seems to be getting a lot more support from Big Oil than Trump....just boggles that little 'ol brain, doesn't it? lol

It really does - however, it's possible they are buying into her because clean energy is going to happen, and they might have a chance to get in early, so to speak.

Big oil has so much money that it always throws money at both candidates so no matter who wins they get a seat at the table regardless whose table it is.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Big oil has so much money that it always throws money at both candidates so no matter who wins they get a seat at the table regardless whose table it is.
    Read the article. And if you already did...then read it again a few more times. Sheesh.

However, Big Oil is reluctant to donate to the campaign because it considers Trump unfit to run the country and because his hostility to free oil trade potentially hurts company interests in the global oil and gas markets, Taylor notes.
    Do you ever even read your links before deciding to share them? I don't think you do.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LaserSharkDFB View Post
    Do you ever even read your links before deciding to share them? I don't think you do.
    No shit Sherlock. WTF is your point and how does that quote you provided conflict with anything I've said?

Any business that doesn't want crashing markets, world instability, and a crazed authoritarian in charge will be supporting Hillary over Trump.
    That's pretty much all of them.
    Help control the population. Have your blood elf spayed or neutered.

No shit Sherlock. WTF is your point?
    ...my... point... is that you should probably read your links before you share them? What is your point by posting a link that says oil companies are donating more to Clinton because Trump terrifies them?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LaserSharkDFB View Post
    ...my... point... is that you should probably read your links before you share them? What is your point by posting a link that says oil companies are donating more to Clinton because Trump terrifies them?
    Because that's exactly my point. Do yourself a favor and follow the thread of conversation from the beginning. You're embarrassing yourself.

Because that's exactly my point. Do yourself a favor and follow the thread of conversation from the beginning. You're embarrassing yourself.
    Okay, so you admit Trump is worse for business than Clinton. Good to know.