Page 1 of 2
LastLast

World bosses = 1 coin?

I was a bit dissapointed last week that I did not coin Withered Jim after finding out his Trinket is actually BIS for mine/alot of other specs. So was suprised to see him again. Kileld it and coined, but nada. So I did him again to coin as I usually do raid targets that I am after a specific drop.

But no coin option came up. Did it again incase I got that known bug that occasionally occurs with World Bosses. But nope still no option to coin roll.

Just coming here to ask if its known that world bosses can be coined only one time? I know raid targets can be coined multiple times. I tend to use my coins on Heroic Ursoc each week as for he has 4 drops I can really use. But it seems World Bosses are only a 1 time coin use?

this has always been the case 1 time loot and coin roll

Quote Originally Posted by giniyo View Post
    for world bosses, maybe. not regular bosses though.

Any particular reason why this is for Open World Bosses but raid instanced bosses you can coin multiple times? I never coined any open world encounters before so always thought it worked the same as instanced raid bosses where you can coin it multiple times even after beating it already.

This is incorrect, in the past you could always kill it again if you wanted to coin that boss again.
    They're (short for They are) describes a group of people. "They're/They are a nice bunch of guys." Their indicates that something belongs/is related to a group of people. "Their car was all out of fuel." There refers to a location. "Let's set up camp over there." There is also no such thing as "could/should OF". The correct way is: Could/should'VE, or could/should HAVE.
    Holyfury armory

Deleted
    Yeah, I tried to roll several times as well but it doesn't let you on world bosses. No clue why, especially with a trinket that is BiS for several classes but J'im only spawning once every 2 1/2 months. Since there wasn't enough RNG in this expansion already.

Quote Originally Posted by ot4ku-mh View Post
    Yeah, I tried to roll several times as well but it doesn't let you on world bosses. No clue why, especially with a trinket that is BiS for several classes but J'im only spawning once every 2 1/2 months. Since there wasn't enough RNG in this expansion already.
    He's up again this week for the US.

Quote Originally Posted by ThrashMetalFtw View Post
    This is incorrect, in the past you could always kill it again if you wanted to coin that boss again.
    Maybe in raids, not for world bosses.. Tho, I don't know about rukhmar, since you couldn't coin his mount anyway, but you were never able to use more than one coin on a world boss in MoP
    "Everything always changes. The best plan lasts until the first arrow leaves the bow." - Matrim Cauthon

10+ Year Old Account
    World bosses have only ever been eligible for one roll per week.

Deleted
    Same thing , it did not even proposed me to coin on the first kill.... straange???

I remember using multiple coins for Kazzak in WoD, or do I remember wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by vitush View Post
    Same thing , it did not even proposed me to coin on the first kill.... straange???

Well if you did not get a coin roll option on the first kill then it just straight bugged for you. And considering you apparently can not coin world bosses more than once, very likely you missed the coining option. I would go back again and re-try tho.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Solial View Post
    He's up again this week for the US.
    If he's not gonna be up for EU I'm gonna cry.

World bosses has always been one coin since I can remember when.

Quote Originally Posted by sosleapy View Post
    World bosses has always been one coin since I can remember when.
    I used all 3 coin on Kazzak, Ordus etc . You possible never killed them before anyway otherwise you should know

Quote Originally Posted by Rixis View Post
    World bosses have only ever been eligible for one roll per week.
    Pretty sure you could coin Sha multiple times in Panda land

Quote Originally Posted by Ashnazg View Post
    Pretty sure you could coin Sha multiple times in Panda land
    Only in the first 1 or 2 weeks, it was hotfixed to not be possible.

Ya I did the same on the dragon thinking I could us all my coins but no.

Deleted
    They changed Kazzak some time in middle of the Wod. It was multi-coinable at first but it was only coinable once, later in WoD.

Quote Originally Posted by ThrashMetalFtw View Post
    Nope. Completely false. In MoP you could only use 1 coin per week on each boss. Only for the first week could you coin multiple times on the same boss but they fixed it. Same with Kazzak.