Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by mistahwilshire View Post
    I don't really care about your little anecdote. Doesn't change the reality that she's a boob character that wouldn't have caught on if she wore clothes and was flat chested.
    Probably one of the dumbest opinions to ever come out of Warcraft.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormdash View Post
    Lore basis? Think the last in game event we saw from which to judge the unity of the Horde was Vol'jin's funeral, and the whole Horde looked ready to run through a wall for Sylvanas.
    Yes, and then she showed her colours again, making me believe either voljin was tricked by a demon posing as a loa spirit, or said loa wanted sylvanas in charge not because she's good, but because it works in the hordes favour against her.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    And Thrall only gets praise because of his huge green balls. Hey, Vashj'ir quests actually confirm that one.
    You know the rough percentage of wow is 70% hetero boys right?
    #boycottchina

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    Probably one of the dumbest opinions to ever come out of Warcraft.
    Sylvanas doesn't have much character other than being an edgy and angsty gothic-emo-elf Dark Sue. If she didn't got Windrunner as last name to get some of the fame of her by far more iconic sister, they would probably named her Ebony Dark'ness Dementia Raven Way.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by M-Ra View Post
    Sylvanas doesn't have much character other than being an edgy and angsty gothic-emo-elf Dark Sue. If she didn't got Windrunner as last name to get some of the fame of her by far more iconic sister, they would probably named her Ebony Dark'ness Dementia Raven Way.
    Okay.. that had me in stitches XD
    #boycottchina

10+ Year Old Account
    Alleria is nothing compared to Sylvanas, she took Fantasy cliche and went overboard with it. And coming from you, I don't think you can insult anyone as being edgy
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Deleted
    Alleria is nothing compared to Sylvanas, she took Fantasy cliche and went overboard with it. And coming from you, I don't think you can insult anyone as being edgy
    Never could eat my french cries with that much salt like you do.

10+ Year Old Account
    Never could eat my french cries with that much salt like you do.
    You calling anyone salty is sweet delicious irony. Every time anything Forsaken pops up you fall into a downward spiral ending up calling people terrorist sympathizers. Truly a beacon of rational thinking in these forums you are, and your point of view greatly valued.
    Holy shit lol

Deleted
    You calling anyone salty is sweet delicious irony. Every time anything Forsaken pops up you fall into a downward spiral ending up calling people terrorist sympathizers.
    Because its fun.

And because you try actually defending the, even if it is fictional, act of hunting down refugees and slaughtering them an moral and good act.

And I want Nazgrel as Warchief.

10+ Year Old Account

So scantily-clad and hyper-sexualized... *rolls eyes*

Stop looking at fan art.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by azarak View Post

So scantily-clad and hyper-sexualized... *rolls eyes*

Stop looking at fan art.
    Try to shoot a bow with boob-plates.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's armor and she has boobs, would you rather she just wear no armor? (I'm sure some would) That armor is actually quite a vital spot to protect as well.

Silly Tromage forgot that the forsaken army is the only successful army in the entire horde. Sylvanas and her army kicked the alliance out of Lordaeron and INCREASED her army size in the process as opposed to having losses. All the while Lor'themar sits around doing his make-up, the tauren struggle fending off centaur, the trolls taking up until cataclysm to take back the echo isles from one troll and haven't done anything since, goblins just wanting to make money, and the orcs have done what? Deforest Ashenvale a little bit i guess?

Without Sylvanas or the alliance, Garrosh probably would have won, the rest of the horde is pretty helpless.
    This so much time. If people aren't happy with Banshee Queen being the Warchief, they can reroll to Alliance.

Deleted
    It's armor and she has boobs, would you rather she just wear no armor? (I'm sure some would) That armor is actually quite a vital spot to protect as well.

How Plate Armor looks on women. It is even an adventage for women with big breasts, as those could cumber certain movements if you fight.

Deleted
    It's a fantasy world please people. Majority of the stuff the PC's wear are not functional pieces of armor.

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    You know the rough percentage of wow is 70% hetero boys right?
    You know you pulled that number out of your ass, right? You know that even if by some miracle you guessed it right doesn't mean those people like a female character you don't it does not mean the reason for that had to be that character's boobs, right?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Her current model isn't scantily-clad and over-sexualized one bit. Hell the character is wearing plate and bodyarmor at the looks of it, how anyone can sexualize her is beyond me. Compare her character to others like Ysera or Alexstrasza she is actually developed and interesting with a notable background. Vol'jin for example is boring and nothing ever happens with him around, good they removed the useless character perhaps now they can start building a good troll character, good they also removed Ysera as she is even worse...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    You know you pulled that number out of your ass, right? You know that even if by some miracle you guessed it right doesn't mean those people like a female character you don't it does not mean the reason for that had to be that character's boobs, right?
    What else is likable about Sylvanas? She has Sexy Gothic Emo Elf and Angsty Edgy Dark Sue. That are her two defining traits.

Try to swing an axe with 99% of the shoulder armor in wow.

Since when is Alleria more iconic than Sylvanas? Last time I checked a part of the playerbase still thinks WoW started with W3. And what Friendly said, especially with your obsession about Scarlets and Liadrin.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

10+ Year Old Account
    What else is likable about Sylvanas? She has Sexy Gothic Emo Elf and Angsty Edgy Dark Sue. That are her two defining traits.
    The fact that she has kicked the shit out of the Alliance, that she killed Garithos like a dog, that she doesnt take shit from anyone and scared Garrosh? That she created one of the strongest forces from nothing? Sylvanas is a character that has fallen, rebuilt herself and become a leader of one of the main factions in WoW. And she isnt a shining white knight, which you seem to go apeshit over, but then cry over when Anduin is. People like Slylvanas for a multitude of reasons.
    Holy shit lol