Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Can't wait to see the changes! It's been extremely difficult to manage our raid and comp without your awesome tool. Haven't found anything even close to a decent replacement. You're doing God's work, friend.

Deleted
    Same. Tool's amazing. Really waiting for release!

Quote Originally Posted by Drotain View Post
    Sept. 30th: Late nights all of this and last week, but happy to say Guild Audit is now live for Legion.

I look forward to continuing development and making the site better and better. This has been an extremely challenging (but rewarding!) rebuild of the site and I have learned a tremendous amount in the process.

There is more left to do than I would like at this point, but it looks stable and functional. There are bound to be bugs and errors, let me know here or with the contact form.

Thanks for checking it out.

www.guildaudit.com
    Look great! thanks again for doing this.

PS: when i searched for my guild victory or whatever - whisperwind it was not able to locate it. Adding each person individually worked however.
    “What was God doing before the divine creation? Was he preparing
    hell for people who asked such questions?” - Stephen Hawking

What's the default sort order right now? It use to be iLvl I believe, can't figure out what it is based off of right now. It also looks like the 7th talent is not rendering for anyone.

BTW it looks really good, been waiting for the update for weeks.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Avada Kedavra View Post
    Look great! thanks again for doing this.

PS: when i searched for my guild victory or whatever - whisperwind it was not able to locate it. Adding each person individually worked however.
    use %20 instead of spaces and it works.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Caladia View Post
    What's the default sort order right now? It use to be iLvl I believe, can't figure out what it is based off of right now. It also looks like the 7th talent is not rendering for anyone.

BTW it looks really good, been waiting for the update for weeks.
    seems to be by order you added people.

i can't see any way to chance the sort order now

7+ Year Old Account
    Having issues accessing the site period; I assume your servers are getting divebombed with requests.

Quote Originally Posted by Him of Many Faces View Post
    use %20 instead of spaces and it works.

- - - Updated - - -

seems to be by order you added people.

i can't see any way to chance the sort order now
    I reached out in the contact. He said sorting is broken right now, will be ilvl when he gets it resolved like it use to be.

Deleted
    Reporting bug : Outlaw weapons - Unholy weapons - Marksmanship Weapons - Blood weapons

All of those not working.

Thanks for updating! Was waiting for it

@Dotrain - is there a way to manually que for an update?

@Dotrain - is there a way to manually que for an update?
    That's a new one! Folks used to see my name as "Drotrain" and many other variations. The name goes all the way back to vanilla.

On topic though: for now, re-adding a character will queue them for a refresh. There will be a button added to the character row menu to do this too.

I had limited access to the internet over the weekend, but was able to fix a few things while away (check out the changelog for specifics). Back home today - so I'll be able to get more done this week. This morning the queue system died - turns out my logging was a little too much and some things were clogged up. That's fixed now.

Has been a lot of great feedback so far, keep it coming and I'll keep working.

Thanks everybody.

Thanks for updating it again for Legion! Is there any chance there will be a, uh, "simple view" - Having so many icons on the screen for each person (e.g. a guild raid team) just makes it a bit messy imo. I really liked how it used to look, you could quick glance and see x# of missing enhancements to gear, and (iirc), hovering over it would show which slots.

Quote Originally Posted by Soisoisoi View Post
    Thanks for updating it again for Legion! Is there any chance there will be a, uh, "simple view" - Having so many icons on the screen for each person (e.g. a guild raid team) just makes it a bit messy imo. I really liked how it used to look, you could quick glance and see x# of missing enhancements to gear, and (iirc), hovering over it would show which slots.
    Yes, actually. The group settings menu has a whopping two options so far (which may or may not be working for 100% of users, still looking into that). It's the groundwork for other options like a simpler view. No/few icons, with quality colouring for cells, probably with item levels shown again. Maybe even customizable.

What else would you like to see in a simple(r) view, or other view options?
    Last edited by Drotain; 2016-10-03 at 11:42 PM.

Yes, actually. The group settings menu has a whopping two options so far (which may or may not be working for 100% of users, still looking into that). It's the groundwork for other options like a simpler view. No/few icons, with quality colouring for cells, probably with item levels shown again. Maybe even customizable.

What else would you like to see in a simple(r) view, or other view options?
    I'd like to see some of the following, if possible:
    • Item level max and currently equipped if possible, like the armoury
    • Missing things/problems, e.g. gems, enchants, Relics, Talents (maybe a filter, so you can specifiy epic/rare/cheap enchants/gems etc. similar to AMR)
    • Artifact level
    • Editable main spec (like you used to be able to set someone's spec)
    • Sort by options - so I can put all the roles(tank/healer/mdps/rdps), guild-ranks, item level, or classes together, for example.

Any of these would be great, if possible all. Thanks again for the work you're putting in!
    Last edited by Soisoisoi; 2016-10-04 at 01:33 AM.

That's a new one! Folks used to see my name as "Drotrain" and many other variations. The name goes all the way back to vanilla.

On topic though: for now, re-adding a character will queue them for a refresh. There will be a button added to the character row menu to do this too.

I had limited access to the internet over the weekend, but was able to fix a few things while away (check out the changelog for specifics). Back home today - so I'll be able to get more done this week. This morning the queue system died - turns out my logging was a little too much and some things were clogged up. That's fixed now.

Has been a lot of great feedback so far, keep it coming and I'll keep working.

Thanks everybody.
    oh my - apologies, i didnt realize i butchered your name. @Drotain -

Absolutely love having this site back. It looks like battle.net login stopped functioning. Redirects to a 500. the que system also looks like its either lagging behind a bit or not working.

oh my - apologies, i didnt realize i butchered your name. @Drotain -

Absolutely love having this site back. It looks like battle.net login stopped functioning. Redirects to a 500. the que system also looks like its either lagging behind a bit or not working.
    No worries! I've been called worse.

Everything should be running smoothly again now, I cleared out some leftovers I missed yesterday while removing the excessive logging.

@Drotain

I wonder if the ilevel column is being calculated correctly. So far Ive updated a few different people and the ilevel on the audit is showing lower than the armorys.

Is this a delay from the api or something with how its calculated. /g/103 has a few examples. Sektumsempra (me) for ex.
    Last edited by Avada Kedavra; 2016-10-04 at 10:09 PM.

Hey Drotain, the new site looks great! I love having all that information at a glance like that. I have a question though. What does the % in the artifact column represent? Some of my guildies who have more progress on their artifact have a lower percent than lesser progressed toons.

@Drotain

I wonder if the ilevel column is being calculated correctly. So far Ive updated a few different people and the ilevel on the audit is showing lower than the armorys.

Is this a delay from the api or something with how its calculated. /g/103 has a few examples. Sektumsempra (me) for ex.
    Oddly, it looks like Blizzard counts single item artifacts as if it were both a mainhand and offhand for the average item level calculation. I've corrected this for the next update. Thanks for letting me know!

Quote Originally Posted by Abracadavera View Post
    Hey Drotain, the new site looks great! I love having all that information at a glance like that. I have a question though. What does the % in the artifact column represent? Some of my guildies who have more progress on their artifact have a lower percent than lesser progressed toons.
    Thank you, glad you like it!

Definitely correct me if I am wrong - I'm actually not playing Legion so it's entirely possible I interpreted the data incorrectly.

The percentage is meant to be completion, my understanding being that each artifact has 34 primary points to distribute and then an additional 20 that can go into an extra skill. That percentage is points spent of the primary 34.

If there's more to it or something else that could make it clearer definitely let me know.

Awesome update!

Any chance to get the feature to add by ranks back?

Thanks

Hey guys, I'm getting a huge bunch of php errors on the site, and no functionality at all (no hover, etc). Both with Firefox and Chrome, and with no addons at all on Chrome.

EDIT : seems fixed today!
    Last edited by boz0; 2016-11-03 at 06:34 AM.