Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoldor View Post
    Try to swing an axe with 99% of the shoulder armor in wow.
    Also this. People expect realism on that small part of her design and completely ignore everything else

Quote Originally Posted by M-Ra View Post
    Never could eat my french cries with that much salt like you do.
    That can only be because on your plate there are no fries, only a pile of salt. Not as much indeed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    [IMG]http://a1.fanbread.com/uploads/image/file/9503/extra_large_05_SCA_Plate.jpg?a8c8695aa6e05f270f8a96336c8db734[IMG]

How Plate Armor looks on women. It is even an adventage for women with big breasts, as those could cumber certain movements if you fight.
    90% of armor in WoW would not work. To bitch about it only when Sylvanas is in the picture, who would have thought?

As for the actual topic. I Think Orgrimmar is probably still the capitol. But the Warchief still resides in UC
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

What else is likable about Sylvanas? She has Sexy Gothic Emo Elf and Angsty Edgy Dark Sue. That are her two defining traits.
    And what's likeable about a bunch of incompetent psychotic morons of the Scarlet Crusade? Oh, nevermind, I can see why they'd appeal to you.
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    Since when is Alleria more iconic than Sylvanas? Last time I checked a part of the playerbase still thinks WoW started with W3. And what Friendly said, especially with your obsession about Scarlets and Liadrin.
    I kinda think that the Scarlet would have put the whole Paladin Lore into a better level as playable faction and that it is hard to take Liadrin seriously as a Paladin, as she has proven that she will lose her faith once something bad happens, while you argue that she is a great Paladin Character because Blizzard says so?

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    The fact that she has kicked the shit out of the Alliance, that she killed Garithos like a dog, that she doesnt take shit from anyone and scared Garrosh? That she created one of the strongest forces from nothing? Sylvanas is a character that has fallen, rebuilt herself and become a leader of one of the main factions in WoW. And she isnt a shining white knight, which you seem to go apeshit over, but then cry over when Anduin is. People like Slylvanas for a multitude of reasons.
    So you like her because of some gothic power fantasies?

I hope not, Undercity is one of the most aesthetically ugly Horde capital cities in-game. The most beautiful being a tie between Thunderbluff and Silvermoon.

The horde died with Garrosh.

10+ Year Old Account
    People still getting baited by M-Ra.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    I kinda think that the Scarlet would have put the whole Paladin Lore into a better level as playable faction and that it is hard to take Liadrin seriously as a Paladin, as she has proven that she will lose her faith once something bad happens, while you argue that she is a great Paladin Character because Blizzard says so?
    The killing of 90% of her people is far beyond a bad thing. You complain as if she would stub her toe and lose faith. She sure as hell is a better paladin than any scarlet crusader.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by Atethecat View Post
    I hope not, Undercity is one of the most aesthetically ugly Horde capital cities in-game. The most beautiful being a tie between Thunderbluff and Silvermoon.
    Bunch of tents, rope bridges and totems is comparable to Silvermoon?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    People still getting baited by M-Ra.
    ofc people do, m-ra's harder to ignore than any of the lore forum trolls.

its so extreme that even the ignore feature is useless.

Formerly known as Arafal

10+ Year Old Account

How Plate Armor looks on women. It is even an adventage for women with big breasts, as those could cumber certain movements if you fight.
    *links a picture of a woman with no boobs*

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal123 View Post
    ofc people do, m-ra's harder to ignore than any of the lore forum trolls.

its so extreme that even the ignore feature is useless.
    I find it pretty easy considering 99% of his posts are a bunch of edgy blabbering.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bunch of tents, rope bridges and totems is comparable to Silvermoon?
    Second that, Silvermoon is fantastic, all other horde cities can't even compare.

Deleted
    And what's likeable about a bunch of incompetent psychotic morons of the Scarlet Crusade? Oh, nevermind, I can see why they'd appeal to you.
    Considering that they fought all alone for years and are only finally destroyed yet, they don't seem too incompetent to me. But they are likable because they were something interesting Blizzard created, other than the Argent Crusade, which is just the same old story of the glorious and righteous christian-looking army of like that beats the Darkness by the Power of Pseudo-Morals.

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    The killing of 90% of her people is far beyond a bad thing. You complain as if she would stub her toe and lose faith. She sure as hell is a better paladin than any scarlet crusader.
    Because Blizz says she is the Protagonist, so she is powerful. Her powers are not given by per characteristics, they are given by her role in the plot. Like hell, if we argue how Blizz explained the power of light, the Scarlet Crusaders should be pretty powerful light-users, as they are fanatics. There is no doubt, there is no critical thinking, there are is only deeply indoctrinated faith. In reality, it were always in one way or another fanatics who were crazy enough to die for their faith. The problem with Blizz Storywriting is, they say things instead of showing it. And I simply can't stand this style of storywriting, as it is the cheapest and laziest form of it.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by azarak View Post
    tries to bring real life logic into a game with unicorns, several forms of magic, powerful life/order/chaos creating deity's, fish people and walking beef*
    you mean.

Formerly known as Arafal

10+ Year Old Account
    The way I see it Orgrimmar stands the de jure capital of the Faction still, while Undercity currently is the de facto capital since the bitch queen resides there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Wearing a plate or scale cuirass is going to mask breast size unless the woman in question has a massive bust.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Wearing a plate or scale cuirass is going to mask breast size unless the woman in question has a massive bust.
    I mean... my chest would stick out more than that (male)... hers goes perfectly straight down.

Either way, this argument is irrelevant, because this logic doesn't work for pretty much every single piece of armor in wow XD What with all the facial hair disappearing, shoulderpads ridiculously big, weapon swings cleaving your own leg off, etc.
    Last edited by Azarak; 2016-10-11 at 07:17 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    I mean... my chest would stick out more than that (male)... hers goes perfectly straight down
    She's likely wearing a sports bra or, if going for historicity, she's wrapped her breasts to hold them down to prevent chafing.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead