Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    11 world bosses, 10 on the achievement, get the 1 not on it 2 weeks in a row. GG Blizzard

Deleted
    Is SW: Tor still bad? Played it back way, probably 2 years, but the Game just felt... super slow. And the Characters were cringe-worthy bad, they behaved like comic villains from a saturday morning kids show.... just being evil and bad (and stupid).

And Jim is awesome, can't wait for the trolls spotting him and running out of the cave.

Quote Originally Posted by fatisha View Post
    Is SW: Tor still bad? Played it back way, probably 2 years, but the Game just felt... super slow. And the Characters were cringe-worthy bad, they behaved like comic villains from a saturday morning kids show.... just being evil and bad (and stupid).

And Jim is awesome, can't wait for the trolls spotting him and running out of the cave.
    Its latest expansion was a fresh breath of air to the game. I'd say that it's worth playing, if only for that story.

Quote Originally Posted by Krom View Post
    If only SWTOR was half as good as that trailer was, and that their f2p wasn't such shit.
    yup if nothing else SWTOR has some great storytelling to it, Bioware has not dropped the ball on that, the F2P system however is like EA's wet dream, basically punishing players that don't spend money or subscribe to the game rather than giving them incentive to do so

Quote Originally Posted by Lushious View Post
    No, I got the mount as a quest
    EU or US?

10chairs
    READ and be less Ignorant.

Quote Originally Posted by Phookah View Post
    Except the mount hasn't been up in US realms at all? So how is the pet "back up"?
    I play pretty diligently and can say with 100% certainty it hasn't popped up. Unless I'm bugged, it hasn't happened.
    This is exactly what once again means. Once again for another week just the pet. Schon wieder.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Byrthor View Post
    11 world bosses, 10 on the achievement, get the 1 not on it 2 weeks in a row. GG Blizzard
    I like it. He drops for alot of classes a BIS trinket. Glad I don't have to eat 11 weeks for another shot at it.

Quote Originally Posted by feangren View Post
    aaaaaa aaaaaa !
    Love this world boss

(sorry chaud)
    Soooo players are complaining about jim??! So, lets put it again 2 weeks in a row uh??!

Good for people who want the BiS trinket.

I wish it was different every week. I don't have a problem with Jim; I have a problem with repetition. I also have a problem with it not being the ettin because he drops one of my BiS trinkets lol

Quote Originally Posted by fatisha View Post

i don't really see the enemies being cartoonish. some had pretty complex motivations. emperor vitiate's motivation was, honestly, one of the coolest things i've ever heard of and made me want to be able to do something like what he wanted.

zakuul is pretty ok, but i'd much rather they go back to republic vs. empire. but with the new expansion, we're dealing with a real psychopath. you can see her backstory in this trailer and if you talk to the woman in the trailer, you can get some of it as well. vaylin's a character that, even if offered the chance to redeem her, even after seeing how bad things went for her, they have made me dislike her to the point that i'm just going to kill her on almost every character i have.

Quote Originally Posted by Phookah View Post
    What do you mean "Hungering Claw is up once again for US players"
    It hasn't even done the mount for us, been the pet for fucking weeks.
    Agreed, it's past time to get the mount available, I am already 3/3 on the damn pet and skipping "lockouts".

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Regardless, it only spawns once right so I won't get it. V_V

damn, it seems that blizzard is no longer king of cinematics :O

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well they changed J'im this time in that everyone gets shrunk down and there were none of those pesky adds..

Looks like people's J'immies are properly rustled.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfman31 View Post
    I wish it was different every week. I don't have a problem with Jim; I have a problem with repetition. I also have a problem with it not being the ettin because he drops one of my BiS trinkets lol
    This. Just because Jim drops a bis for a few people doesn't mean he does for everyone. He isn't part of the achi either so why not rotate?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Farabee View Post
    Looks like people's J'immies are properly rustled.
    HA!

/10 char

Will you do anything about vengeance DHs in RBGs, its impossible to keep up with all their jumps, seems mandatory to have one
    7.1 has some changes related to this (holinka)
    Seriously? Warrior got freaking triple jump talented with a far greater range

10+ Year Old Account
    Holy hell that SWTOR trailer is amazing

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Do you have to go through the NPC talking, orb clicking thing every week? Sounds like it takes 2 hrs or so?
    Nope, you only need to unlock it once!

Looks like some blizz employees didn't get the trinket drop last week