Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Erran View Post
    So anyone got a fix for this shit? I'm getting really fed up with my sidewinder occasionally not going off..
    Fix? I spent a good 30 mins on dummies earlier today, not once did it delay.

If this happens its probably encounter specific.

Quote Originally Posted by VileGenesis View Post
    Fix? I spent a good 30 mins on dummies earlier today, not once did it delay.

If this happens its probably encounter specific.

The only bug I've had with SW is the MS proc. Sometimes it'll proc then say invalid target when the target is clearly marked and I'm spamming the button watching it tingle gold. I have to get another proc for it to finally work.

Quote Originally Posted by Jagera View Post
    The only bug I've had with SW is the MS proc. Sometimes it'll proc then say invalid target when the target is clearly marked and I'm spamming the button watching it tingle gold. I have to get another proc for it to finally work.
    I also have noticed the MS proc weirdness. MS is lit up on my bars but it won't let me cast it. I think it stayed lit up after I had already cast MS.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've had the same issue as a Feral Druid with Rip. I hit Rip, start using a filler - surprise! Rip didn't go off, ended up wasting my Bloodtalons.
    "We don't care what people say, we know the truth. Enough is enough with this horse s***. I am not a freak, I was born with my free gun. Don't tell me I'm less than my freedom."

Quote Originally Posted by Kirbypro View Post
    I also have noticed the MS proc weirdness. MS is lit up on my bars but it won't let me cast it. I think it stayed lit up after I had already cast MS.
    If a target is out of range (so got hit by SW and walked away before you used MS) it stays lit up, or if a target deactivates like the little things in Xavius P1 while it was marked.

Always happens to me on pull, and when i spam it, theres a delay and will suddenly use up 2 charges lol

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracodraco View Post
    To be on topic;

I'm experiencing the same issue. I've had it on more bosses than Ursoc as well (although mainly in dungeons); It's as if the boss goes out of my line of sight for a few seconds, and I have to wiggle around to re-calculate mine vs the bosses location, and get the ability to fire off. It's really quite annoying.
    Actually I get this behavior with marked shot a lot. It's borderline infuriating, annoying would be an understatement.

Deleted
    This is the most annoying shit ever. It literally takes 2 or 3 globals to get a sidewinders proc off. its also not encounter specific, ive had it on most if not all encounters in EN. Anyone tested with a default ui and minimal addons ?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Galaar View Post
    So randomly I am getting a delay in the cast of sidewinders. I'll hit my hotkey for it and it just doesn't fire so I have to hit it again. Is anyone else seeing this? Saw an EU forum post but no responses to it.

I am not lagging either as no other ability seems to have this issue.
    I was thinking it couldn't just be me!

Has anyone reported this? I've tried through GM's but they don't really do anything but 'note' it

Quote Originally Posted by thomolithic View Post
    I've tried through GM's but they don't really do anything but 'note' it
    Lol what are you expecting them to do? GMs are customer service reps, they don't handle game design.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by thomolithic View Post
    I was thinking it couldn't just be me!

Has anyone reported this? I've tried through GM's but they don't really do anything but 'note' it
    You gotta do a /bug report. It might be /help and submit bug as well. That goes to the QA staff to reproduce and present to the developers. GM's are mainly for customer service issues or being stuck.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Essentia@Cho'gall of Inebriated Raiding.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ssentia/simple
    http://masteroverwatch.com/profile/pc/us/Tharkkun-1222