Which talent scale up better?

I switched from Outlaw to Assassination 2 days ago and I must say, its fun and little bit challenging. And I am definitely doing more dps than outlaw ( both has same weapon ilvl - same gear ) My average dps on Outlaw is 210-240k single(With 200 agility pot and 375 versatility food) and with Assassination the least I did was 250k my top is 290k(No pots or food). The question is, is Assassiantion going to scale up better than Outlaw end game? Sub seems to be topping both talents due to its scaling up. Any ideas?

Assassination scales the worst out of the 3 rogue specs

Quote Originally Posted by kw405 View Post
    Oh yea? How come? ( Couldn't help to notice, ur nick name is kw, does it stand for Kuwait? )

There is always a "risk" of blizzard changing what performs best (we have already witnessed this with outlaw changes). If you check most guilds pushing top content it becomes apparent that most specs can perform at the top level. Eventually due to AK it will become much easier to switch specs on the fly, i recommend playing what you find enjoyable.

I found that from 850, Sub was scaling way better than assassination. Intented from raid 1 stuff I guess

Quote Originally Posted by Maximilorian View Post
    There is always a "risk" of blizzard changing what performs best (we have already witnessed this with outlaw changes). If you check most guilds pushing top content it becomes apparent that most specs can perform at the top level. Eventually due to AK it will become much easier to switch specs on the fly, i recommend playing what you find enjoyable.
    Amen on that brotha +1

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kourvith View Post
    I found that from 850, Sub was scaling way better than assassination. Intented from raid 1 stuff I guess
    Any logs to verify on that?

From what I've been told.. Outlaw until 850. Assassination until 870. Sub all the way from that point on.

Kinda annoying though as Assassination is by far the most fun. I mean, who doesn't love DoTs? Coming from a Warlock main, I love Assa and will probably play it continuously. T19 will make it even nicer with Envenom doing dmg per dot on target and mutilate causing a dot. So there'll be Garrote, Mutilate, Rupture, Poisons... yumm...

however what I'm hoping for, is with more gear.. that Sub will start to dominate again like it has previous expansion. It seems a bit more awkward to play with however... but fingers crossed we start to become kings of melee again.

Sub might only outperform assassination if you have the legendary boots ( which gives you energy refund every Shadowstrike you do ), and still that's a big if, maybe it will be true here at Emerald Nightmare, on a much, higher, elite gear, but maybe not, but one thing I know for sure is that it will be hard to do when Nighthold comes

Quote Originally Posted by Kourvith View Post
    Sub has always scaled better since it scales more from weapon dps. The higher the gear goes the better sub is going to be. Unless they change the way sin works from mastery I don't see it keeping up in Nighthold

Quote Originally Posted by kw405 View Post
    no it doesnt AP build scales pretty well

well ok technically it might scale the worst but it's not really noticably worse than outlaw