Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    How is it different? People may not have done Nithogg either so let's bring that back. The only reason Jim is up again is because they fucked up.
    Which is the point...that difference is pretty fucking huge. Thanks for proving my point?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeJoe View Post
    Huh? Op used the logic of don't fix it because it would be unfair to those that missed it. So I ask again how is his logic different?
    You're not very good at reading. I was using Onyx's logic, and saying why it was flawed and how to fix it.
    I level warriors, I have 48 max level warriors.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thirstblood View Post
    How about putting up all 12 bosses up and you get to decide which world quest boss to kill for loot per weekly? That way you can't go to other world boss to farm so think as like weekly lock out. It's not that fucking hard...?
    Agreed.

Want to tap Nithogg again.

I hope they put Jimbo for EU as well, BiS trinket for like.... every fucking spec drops from him.

Quote Originally Posted by DesMephisto View Post
    Its more about my hidden appearance for fury and the fact that it realistically already takes 10 weeks.
    Well its not like the end of the world if you don't get your fury skin in 11 weeks instead of 10.

@Thirstblood that's not a bad idea.

Why do people feel so entitled to free stuff like double world boss loot the second Blizzard makes a mistake. I want a free eye boss kill because I didn't get to do him before they changed the zerg strat. I'm a paying customer so I deserve stuff!