Page 1 of 3
LastLast

"Patron of War" available

Login and get the Title after you showed last weekend the Championships

Deleted
    Not just a simple log in. Restart the battlenet app.

I've connected my twitch account to battle.net and watched a good hour of the EU final, and yet I wasn't awarded the title upon logging on (and after restarting the battle.net app).

What gives?

7+ Year Old Account
    I've read mixed news about this title. The more I hear people saying they still haven't gotten the title, despite following every step carefully and watching the stream. I got mine along with a few others, but a huge amount of people seem to be still lacking theirs.

deviantART
    Simple Armory EU
    Simple Armory US
    Lodestone

Had the twitch thing running in two different browsers, have my Bnet linked and nothing as of yet for me. Just seems that it is a bit glitched.

Quote Originally Posted by Jutath View Post
    Had the twitch thing running in two different browsers, have my Bnet linked and nothing as of yet for me. Just seems that it is a bit glitched.
    Same for me sadly. Tried firefox, tried chrome, tried with and without adblocker (and other plugins), accounts are linked and I did watch for an hour or so yesterday, did some shorter viewing on Saturday but nothing.

Oh well.

Deleted
    Title was too hard to get. Worst content in legion thus far.

I did all the criteria and watched both EU and US and haven't received the title. GG Blizz. It does say 'concluding both events' but I didn't get it after EU so /shrug.
    Mount Count: 378. Newest addition: Arcadian War Derple
    Pet Count: 859 (678 at Max Level)
    (Last updated 21st July 2017)
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...iniegun/simple

Stood in the Fire Grapefruitsnz's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Didn't it say something about giving it 2 weeks after conclusion for the achievement and title to be rewarded? If so, I'd say let's be patient and wait for that 2 weeks to be up before kicking up a stink.

Quote Originally Posted by Grapefruitsnz View Post
    Didn't it say something about giving it 2 weeks after conclusion for the achievement and title to be rewarded? If so, I'd say let's be patient and wait for that 2 weeks to be up before kicking up a stink.
    Edit: Nvm misread.
    Mount Count: 378. Newest addition: Arcadian War Derple
    Pet Count: 859 (678 at Max Level)
    (Last updated 21st July 2017)
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...iniegun/simple

Quote Originally Posted by Grapefruitsnz View Post
    I saw people logging in during the broadcast and getting the achievement. I think one of them hadn't even opened the stream.

Stood in the Fire Grapefruitsnz's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Karadros View Post
    I saw people logging in during the broadcast and getting the achievement. I think one of them hadn't even opened the stream.
    Yeah, have seen the same, hell, I've yet to get mine after watching the US broadcast. Was more a post wanting to highlight the fact that they did say it wouldn't be an immediate thing.

I saw someone claim in twitch chat it had to be the live stream, any truth to that? Seems a bit dumb, since some people work during that time. I watched it at night on Saturday and nothing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    I saw someone claim in twitch chat it had to be the live stream, any truth to that? Seems a bit dumb, since some people work during that time. I watched it at night on Saturday and nothing.
    i did the live stream. Did it with add ons off and in another browser. Got nothing here. Given up on it after the amount of time wasted.

10+ Year Old Account
    as posted in other similar threads, there seems to b an issue with using Adblocker software (for many others at least) while watching the stream. If you are using such software, disable it, and go watch the replays, i bet you will get your title, just like i did after doing just this

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wramp View Post
    as posted in other similar threads, there seems to b an issue with using Adblocker software (for many others at least) while watching the stream. If you are using such software, disable it, and go watch the replays, i bet you will get your title, just like i did after doing just this
    I disabled Alblocker software before US finals and still nothing. Also i doubt replays can count to get title?

Watch the EUROPEAN replays and youll get the title.

http://www.twitch.tv/hammerpairs 7/7 Mythic EN / 3/3 Mythic ToV / 10/10 Mythic NH / 9/9 Mythic ToS
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBmNLMo4vcI some old school CM fun
    "Your lights will go out. The darkness will envelop you. And you will fear the shadows that move within it."

Quote Originally Posted by Theholypally View Post
    Confirmed working, thanks a lot! Thought I missed it.

Can someone link to this thing we need to watch

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Theholypally View Post
    which one m8...I found 3 on twich...

thx...