Deleted

Retri opener and usage of Crusade?

Im curious what you guys think is the best opener for Retris, and how i utilize it the best way when using @ Crusade.

Anyone?

Well that is actually in interesting debate.

One of two ways I see it. Either:
    bank 5 HP, wings, TV, CS, TV, WoA, TV, CS, TV. The advantage is that you WoA will get about a 24.5% buff

or

WoA, wings, TV, BoW, TV, CS, CS, TV, etc.

The advantage of this is that pots last only 25 sec so if you prepot and then get right into wings you'll get more time with it up at high stacks with potion active. The first way will get you to full stacks of crusade a little faster after you pop wings, but you will be a few seconds further into the fight by then and missing out on the potion benefit a little bit.

I don't which is better, I use the first simply because the start of crusade goes smother, nothing is more frustrating than an empty GCD during crusade and you get them less if you use the first method.
    Last edited by Monzsterr; 2016-10-11 at 10:24 PM.

I have 32.5 sec Crusade, but with at least 30sec of crusade if you open WoA into crusade. you can get another WoA at 52.5% dmg increase. (the DoT too) right at the very end of the 30+ seconds of Crusade.

I usually open WoA>Judge>Crusade>TV. and at the end of Crusade I can get in another WoA. (this definitely helps with +duration of Crusade relics too cuz right after that last WoA you can TV again)
    Last edited by Ikutabikdu; 2016-10-11 at 10:51 PM.

Deleted
    I open with:

BoW->J->CS->Wings->TV->WoA/AtA->J->TV ... so I mostly end up with 0 HP after my 30 sec wings (last action is TV). With two relics you can do 2 WoA (32,5sec Crusade)

Quote Originally Posted by Floross View Post
    Am I the only one that dumps into JV to build up the stacks faster ?
    It's not worth it.

Damn posted on wrong thread QQ.
    Last edited by Stiven; 2016-10-12 at 01:15 AM.

BoW->CS->CS->Judg->Crusade->TV->BoW->TV->WoA->Judg->TV

I feel like its a waste to cast judgement before holy power generators, so i make it ready to cast TV Right before i pop Crusade.
    Also since Snapshotting isnt a thing anymore, imo i dont find it worth to cast WoA twice.

Btw, Does anyone know if its worth to use Justicars Vengeance at the Start of Crusade to Build as many stacks up as fast as possible?
    Last edited by gratax; 2016-10-12 at 06:07 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    I suggest you only do it on mobs that can be stunned for the extra damage.

10+ Year Old Account
    PvE wise JV is not ever worth using once you gotten your Echo of the Highlord trait. Even in Mythic dungeons it lost its appeal.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...trife/advanced
    WoW: Winterstrife, Level 120 Human Paladin | ESO: Strife Valor, CP 610 Dunmer Magblade | GW2: Inquisitor Strife, Level 80 Human Renegede.

10+ Year Old Account
    What I mean is using JV to get 10 quick stacks of Crusade. I know it's useless outside of that.
    Thats what I always heard, build 5 HP-J-Wings-JV-WoA-JV to build 10 stacks in 3 GCDs...

Not that this will matter come 7.1, because blizzard is laying a greatly uncalled for nerf on Crusade, and Ret in general, since it's really the only thing keeping us competitive.
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.