Page 1 of 7
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Overwatch Halloween Event out Now! (10/11/16)!

woot woot! headless reaper is awesome!

Awesome update

15+ Year Old Account
    Finally the Mercy witch skin we deserve!
    Dragonflight: Grand Marshal Hottage
    PC Specs: Ryzen 7 7800X3D | ASUS ROG STRIX B650E-I | 32GB 6000Mhz DDR5 | NZXT Kraken 120
    Inno3D RTX 4080 iChill | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2TB | NZXT H200 | Corsair SF750 | Windows 11 Pro
    Razer Basilisk Ultimate | Razer Blackwidow V3 | ViewSonic XG2730 | Steam Deck 1TB OLED

Is it me or is the EU queue broken? Been in it for 20+ mins now for normal mode.
    RETH

Quote Originally Posted by mrgummage View Post
    Finally the Mercy witch skin we deserve!
    I found my halloween + cosplay outfit. :O
    I'm a Kitsune! Not a cat, or a mutt!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dundebuns View Post
    Is it me or is the EU queue broken? Been in it for 20+ mins now for normal mode.
    i had no problems.
    Last edited by Raetary; 2016-10-11 at 09:27 PM. Reason: thought he meant the login queue, never mind.

Formerly known as Arafal

These skins are amazing, the urge to buy lootboxes has skyrocketed.
    Quote Originally Posted by True Anarch View Post
    Never claimed I was a genuis.
    Quote Originally Posted by Furitrix View Post
    I don't give a fuck if cops act shitty towards people, never have.

Deleted
    Was a good challenge, beating the Halloween mode on hardest difficulty! I don't suggest pugging it, it requires good teamwork and good combos of your ultimates. I hope we'll be getting some PvE gamemode in the near future. Will be nice for a change.

Quote Originally Posted by Dundebuns View Post
    I'm in the US and been waiting 45 mins and counting. Not really acceptable from a game purchased by over 15 million people.
    Last edited by Very Tired; 2016-10-12 at 01:49 AM.

I absolutely adore the narrated story-book Zomnic mode! I sincerely hope Blizzard does more of these!

Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    I'm in the US and been waiting 45 mins and counting. Not really acceptable from a game purchased by over 15 million people.
    I've done it 4 times and had less than a minute wait each time. Dunno.
    Quote Originally Posted by True Anarch View Post
    Never claimed I was a genuis.
    Quote Originally Posted by Furitrix View Post
    I don't give a fuck if cops act shitty towards people, never have.

The new brawl is pretty fun - and surprisingly tough on the higher difficulty settings. I like a lot of the new costumes too, especially 76's vampire skin.

10+ Year Old Account
    Really really stupid that they force 4 specific characters on you for the Brawl. Everyone should be playable.

Everything else about is great EXCEPT for that restriction. It'd be perfect if they removed it.

Inb4 someone complains Mercys witch skin is too sexual or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Inb4 someone complains Mercys witch skin is too sexual or something.
    76's is. It makes me all flustered.

I really like Mercy's outfit though too. I always found the Devil outfit to be...tacky but this is much more elegant.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatsOurEric View Post
    Really really stupid that they force 4 specific characters on you for the Brawl. Everyone should be playable.

Everything else about is great EXCEPT for that restriction. It'd be perfect if they removed it.
    Multiple heroes would either trivialize it, or be totally useless. D.va would be useless, for instance, Junkrat and Pharah's AoE would potentially trivialize the zomnics, the obvious issues with Bastion, Torb, Symmetra, etc.

The Brawl is balanced around those 4, and the Brawl is actually really good for helping you learn to aim with all 4.

I'm hoping this is a test run for a full fledged PvE Horde mode. Co-op is something the Starcraft team completely underestimated the popularity for, and I think the same will be for overwatch.
    "It's 2013 and I still view the internet on a 560x192 resolution monitor!"

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't agree. Its extremely difficult with the heroes given because most of them require
    a high skill cap of accuracy.

And considering how in later portions, there are waves coming at all times and multiple
    bosses at once, no single group of heroes is going to trivialize it, especially with the
    restriction of only one hero.

I don't agree. Its extremely difficult with the heroes given because most of them require
    a high skill cap of accuracy.

And considering how in later portions, there are waves coming at all times and multiple
    bosses at once, no single group of heroes is going to trivialize it, especially with the
    restriction of only one hero.
    Mercy+Bastion would easily trivialize anything. Bastion would rip through everything while boosted.

Even Pharah is a good example alone. Aside from cooldowns/ultimates, none of the current heroes really have reliable splash damage in this brawl. Pharah on the other hand, literally everything she does is splash damage. Same with Junkrat, which Endus even mentioned.

Deleted
    Jesus that Reinhardt skin though.