There is a area in Suramar with a bunch of harpies and piles of bones, strangely no WQ takes you there, only a archeology quest nearby, so i never really saw that area. Its arouund 39,21; 85,52 if anyone wanna check around there.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucasg View Post
    There is a area in Suramar with a bunch of harpies and piles of bones, strangely no WQ takes you there, only a archeology quest nearby, so i never really saw that area. Its arouund 39,21; 85,52 if anyone wanna check around there.
    That area is for a quest chain in Suramar City. wowhead com/quest=41123/an-artisans-mark you have to kill the harpies for necklaces and collect lamps on the ground. There is also a WQ in that area after u complete the chain.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucasg View Post
    I've been there before, but worth a second look. It's right outside of dalaran and not far with water walking.

Edit: cleared the area and ran my mouse all over the piles of crap and bones, didn't see anything new.
    Last edited by Sethanas; 2016-10-12 at 04:20 AM.

Does anybody run NPCScan anymore or has anybody tried using it to find the NPCs we "think" we need? I'm going to try to set it up and start searching Stormheim.

Quote Originally Posted by Articia View Post
    That area is for a quest chain in Suramar City. wowhead com/quest=41123/an-artisans-mark you have to kill the harpies for necklaces and collect lamps on the ground. There is also a WQ in that area after u complete the chain.
    Ohhh cool, did not know that, will do this quest so i can open the WQ. thanks =D

Quote Originally Posted by Articia View Post
    Does anybody run NPCScan anymore or has anybody tried using it to find the NPCs we "think" we need? I'm going to try to set it up and start searching Stormheim.
    Sadly npcscan doesnt work for npcs that arent vignette anymore, unless you set it to find npcs you mouseover and sometimes by nameplates.
    And its more likely that we have to find the trigger first to then interact/kill the npcs for the skin, not just find the npcs.
    Last edited by Kendros; 2016-10-12 at 04:31 AM.

went back up to the western plateau of Shield's Rest and ran around killing the Deathspeakers and warlords. Kept a pocket warlord controlled for help. Blood spec. Was really slow going but didn't see anything strange, no drops out of the ordinary.

AK7 until tomorrow.

Clarification on prior post, you can apparently control the warlords off the bat. They don't gain the weakened spirit debuff until half health, though. They do maintain it after being controlled. My gut tells me that's a bug.
    Last edited by Sethanas; 2016-10-12 at 05:01 AM.

I never saw a followup to the "Use your Frost Crux on a WQ you're at" thing, so I went ahead and tried it. Nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by MilesofMachines View Post
    I never saw a followup to the "Use your Frost Crux on a WQ you're at" thing, so I went ahead and tried it. Nothing.
    Thanks. A couple of us did try it as well and didn't see any difference. The quest just goes away as if you've competed it.

A fun thing to consider for the hidden appearances, almost all of the ones that have been found already have some relation to a major theme of their lore. For Prot Warriors it was obviously the obsession with Deathwing, for Unholy it was the Plague and Death (albeit in backwards order), and for Fire Mage it was elves and magic.

The major themes of Frost are not the cold, but instead are Light vs. Dark and Life vs. Death. I figure any starting point should be evaluated for how it relates to these.

Deleted
    anyone seen this https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comment...0r&sh=31470fc1 ?? i mean it makes ghoul/undead/spooky noises, my dk is only AK 3 and barely has any Legion content done so nothing procced there for me, id guess ud have to get some check markers first for it to do anything on non broken isles content since they all start on broken isles right :x havent tested flying there with something besides my dk either, maybe evryone gets the weird noise though regardless of class

Deleted
    The perfect fitting place where to find the glowing runestone ist Haustvald - there are wards and blue glowing runes everywhere and its the "front" door for Hellheim.
    Any Ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by Gromrik View Post
    The perfect fitting place where to find the glowing runestone ist Haustvald - there are wards and blue glowing runes everywhere and its the "front" door for Hellheim.
    Any Ideas?
    Did you make sure to read thru the rest of the thread first? Cuz people have been practically living in Haustvald lol...

10+ Year Old Account
    It's probably nothing, but yesterday when making a selfie with the Four Horsemen I noticed that Mograine doesn't have a weapon, he's the only one of the lot that's there without one, anyone know what's going on there? As I said, it's probably nothing and totally unrelated, but i hope we don't have to trigger a questchain that involves getting him a weapon. I tried kneeling and some other emotes in front of the horsemen and with Mograine, but nothing happened.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ifrica View Post
    It's probably nothing, but yesterday when making a selfie with the Four Horsemen I noticed that Mograine doesn't have a weapon, he's the only one of the lot that's there without one, anyone know what's going on there? As I said, it's probably nothing and totally unrelated, but i hope we don't have to trigger a questchain that involves getting him a weapon. I tried kneeling and some other emotes in front of the horsemen and with Mograine, but nothing happened.
    Darion's weapon was the Corrupted Ashbringer once held by his father, then Tirion Fordring purifed it and took it for himself during the DK starting experience.

Speaking of which, anyone rolled another DK recently and played through the starting experience? from lvl 55-58? I personally haven't done that since litterally 2008 when WotLK came out, maybe there's some hint there we're missing? Or something secretly added in as a hint for max level players?
    Skysin/Xavius EU

Deleted
    Seems a bit odd, idd.. I just logged on just to check this, and he is not armed, although in the follower tab he's shown with the 2h from hc LK.

He's also the only 1 of the 4 that, atleast for me, has his name shown above him ,others are only when i target them, indicating that he might have a q to give ?

Might be related to something else tho :s

Need to get some sleep so can't investigate further, but will check when I get up.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Skysin View Post
    Darion's weapon was the Corrupted Ashbringer once held by his father
    This fact, plus the fact that I kinda think the hidden skin looks some what similar to Corrupted Ashbringer ( I know it's been said before ) might mean he's a part of it somehow

Ugh I so want Fjorlag to be a part of the skin's acquisition. Everything about him screams Frost DK to me, but alas after a 'few' extra kills on him - I got nothing but a handful of greys

The quest for ret paladins takes them to archerus for corrupted ashbringer. So perhaps thats who they have to talk to. So he could be completely unrelated to our search. But in saying that he could be exactly what we need for the skin.... who knows. We are all just grasping at straws here

Maybe something will pop up while people are testing the Valor Raid that hit the PTR. Considering it has a segment in Helheim it could be in there who knows.

Quote Originally Posted by Meladee View Post
    Maybe something will pop up while people are testing the Valor Raid that hit the PTR. Considering it has a segment in Helheim it could be in there who knows.
    Blizzard stated that all artifact skins are ingame and working with the 7.0 content. So we can't rule out the nighthold, since that is considered 7.0, but it won't drop from the trials of valor, since that is 7.1 content.

Not saying it will drop from the nighthold, I highly doubt it. Would be weird to have only 1 skin drop in that raid.