problem transfering data

I opened wow and used update and it says problem tranfering data , what is this?

10+ Year Old Account
    oh good I'm not the only one.

Yep its saying the same shit for me, a big UPDATE tag where play should be, and each time I try to update it gives me some bullshit about checking my internet connection. Hmm, funny how every other online game and streaming I watch is perfectly fine and fluid, but wow wants to blame the internet.

no, its just blizzard failing again and trying to distract the consumer while they fix a problem they don't want to admit causing.
    #boycottchina

Deleted
    Not excatly the same thing here but the same kind of error : here is what I have imgur.com /a / MN8RP

Deleted
    Yup, same shit here.

Blizzard is aware of this.
    https://twitter.com/BlizzardCSEU_EN/...39691770871808

It looks like it has happened in the past.
    Just deleted my Cache, WTF, set full security access to WoW folder. Gonna restart PC and Run B-Net as Admin.

Gonna report back if it worked.

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently a lot of ppl have tried the same and its not worked. I'm not gonna bother deleting cache, wtf or anything, because its never on our end when it happens.

P.S, don't delete anything, since people are now saying when they try to reinstall it the battlenet client won't reinstall.
    Last edited by Trassk; 2016-10-12 at 09:58 AM.
    #boycottchina

Had the same problem, saw that I didn't close the tiny popup in the top right about the new streaming feature, closed the tiny window, hit the update button and...it worked.

Deleted
    Checked the blizz support forums and this is what worked to have it fixed, for me at least:

1) Open the BNet Launcher.
    2) Highlight "World of Warcraft" in the left column, left-click the "Options" link just to the right of it and choose "Game Settings."
    3) Under "World of Warcraft: Warlords of Draenor," check the "Additional command line arguments" box.
    4) In the blank line that appears, enter -uid wow_engb and click "Done."
    5) Press the big blue "Play" button as usual and enjoy your stay in Azeroth.

Same problem here,

Nice to see people play and saying they didnt even got an update, guess they wanted to fuck random people?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TUWOD View Post
    Checked the blizz support forums and this is what worked to have it fixed, for me at least:

2) Highlight "World of Warcraft" in the left column, left-click the "Options" link just to the right of it and choose "Game Settings."
    3) Under "World of Warcraft: Warlords of Draenor," check the "Additional command line arguments" box.
    I dont have the Warlords of Draenor option only Legion and I also don't have an play button but an "update" button.

Confirmed, this worked, thx

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sjorrit View Post
    I dont have the Warlords of Draenor option only Legion and I also don't have an play button but an "update" button.
    same here. tried all that, still just an 'update' button and still same 'check your internet connection' crap.
    #boycottchina

this worked, cheers!!

Deleted
    Did not work for me.

It seems there is two problems :
    -CAS Error resolved by the steps above
    -and Update Error resolved by...I don't know, I had it, I closed the tiny popup about the new streaming feature and I could update just fine after that without doing anything else.

worked perfectly, cheers