Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Thzz View Post
    had to switch my main Hunter SV to MM, so need to quickly grind out AP to get 24K AP to switch.

With all the recent hot fixes and such what are best ways now to grind AP?

Any ways to spend gold to accelerate AP grind.
    Are you thinking you are going to refund your AP from Survival and use that AP on MM instead? I don't think you can do that. The refund only lets you redistribute the AP, not move it from one weapon to the next.

Or am I wrong there? I thought once you consumed the AP into the weapon, it was stored in the weapon forever. AP isn't stored on your person.

Quote Originally Posted by angrys13 View Post
    He is correct. I'm AK7, today AK8, and yesterday I hit 40k AP in like 2 hours from killing all my WQs, and a couple dungeons. I need 82000 for a level 24, and I got half my level. It's really not that hard. Now, obviously, every day isn't going to be like this. Some days I have almost NO AP WQs, but yesterday, almost all of them rewarded me AP. It's going to be situational, but I think everyone knows that.
    That was my point. I have not seen 30k APs worth of quests on the map at the same time. Then again, I tend to pick at least some of them off every day.

Ew, i wouldn't go MM from SV.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Flarelaine View Post
    I'm at 7 and I seriously doubt that.

Unless you let them accumulate before a clear.
    I have a job so I can't really afford to login every 30min to check (and do) any new world quests. Typically I do one trip around the map (Azsuna, Val'sharah, Highmountain, Stormheim, Suramar) per day and that nets me between 20k and 30k depending on whether there are rare/group quests up or not.

Some days I even just do the ones that are expiring which means that every 3 days I get a big chunk of quests to do.

So yes, I do let them accumulate. Doing a quest as soon as it pops up is inefficient.

Quote Originally Posted by User007 View Post
    So yes, I do let them accumulate. Doing a quest as soon as it pops up is inefficient.
    Just FYI I've often experienced the same quest respawning after completing it, often with the same expiry timer as the original had so I presume that doing quests as they appear yields the most reward assuming you have the time.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by main5tream View Post
    Just FYI I've often experienced the same quest respawning after completing it, often with the same expiry timer as the original had so I presume that doing quests as they appear yields the most reward assuming you have the time.
    I think at some point there was actually a bug with WQs where you could do them twice. I encountered this at least twice where I completed a (wanted) quest and got the reward but not the completion credit, so I just killed the mob again and got a 2nd reward. I havent encountered this bug lately though and could not reproduce it at will.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by User007 View Post
    It really depends on your AK...

At AK 6 my main gets roughly 30k worth of AP from 1 trip around the map doing only AP WQs. Takes 90min.

I just logged on my Paladin with AK 7, total AP = 7.4k and this is bank gathering alt that I am doing weekly boss on.

You wouldn't get near 20k let alone 30 at 6 and im on all day pretty much and have never seen the totals add up to anywhere near 30k.

atm I have

1x 1.9k
    3x 1k

and a couple of low ones.

I assume you use WQT, can always post a screenie.

Edit
    Just logged on my Priest who I have not really played the last couple of days with AK 7 and I see 8.3k up.
    Last edited by mmoc101b07398d; 2016-10-12 at 04:07 PM.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    M+ seems to be the most efficient if you have the gear/comp to run them quickly. Other than that you get tokens for LFR bosses that you dont get loot from. One of my alts with AK6 was getting 1200 ap tokens from each boss.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by phillu View Post
    I just logged on my Paladin with AK 7, total AP = 7.4k and this is bank gathering alt that I am doing weekly boss on.

You wouldn't get near 20k let alone 30 at 6 and im on all day pretty much and have never seen the totals add up to anywhere near 30k.

atm I have

1x 1.9k
    3x 1k

and a couple of low ones.

I assume you use WQT, can always post a screenie.

Edit
    Just logged on my Priest who I have not really played the last couple of days with AK 7 and I see 8.3k up.
    Sounds to me you got bad luck. From suramar alone I usually get 2x (or sometimes 3x) 2k, plus a lot of 1Ks all over the map, plus emissary caches that give another 2k each.