Thread: Legendary Items

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bigfoot1291 View Post
    Why bring person A when person B is the same spec and has the OP legendary, simply because they had a lucky drop?
    You'd apply the same criteria you always applied to selecting your raid composition. And if those criteria prioritise the guy who happened to get luckiest with gear over things like skill, committment to the group, history with the guild, then seriously, the problem lies with the guild/group, not with the way the legendaries drop.

It's simple. You don't build a winning team by being fickle with group selection. You take a long term approach and trust that things like RNG will balance out across the group.

Oh where oh where can my legend be?
    RNGesus took it away from me
    It's going to shitlords so i got to farm more
    So i can get my legend and then quit this world

Quote Originally Posted by Spirthealer View Post
    We are talking about legendary's not titanforge or warforge, can u plz stick to the right topic rather then changing it... nothing you said has anything to do with the topic.

having a system that splits the player base all because u have a legendary is not a smart system, nothing rare about them, once u get one u jump leaps and bounds above other players in IL and power. which means soon we will see

LFM Raid "X" must have two legendary's

Can't wait for new or old players coming back to see they can't raid till they have two legendary's..... I can see that going down sooooooooo well...
    Stopping stupidity in the playerbase (in the form of pug requirements) is an impossible problem to solve. So the answer at that point will be the same as it is now, which is to ignore that group and either make your own, or join a guild that does content appropriate for you. It's time to worry when Blizzard starts tuning content specifically for legendary items.

Quote Originally Posted by Hemski View Post
    While I hate these "Im quitting because of x" -threads, I got to agree with OP. Between WotlK and WoD, you had to work hard to get quaranteed Legendary, which was always useful and rewarding af. Now you pray rng to NOT get the bad item, which only reduces your chances to get the good item.

Why I quoted you, is because of defending wf/tf system... First of all it doesn't make any sense to get mythic raid level gear from normal 5man, and secondly when you get that item from mythic raid, it shouldnt feel like "oh its not even wf/socketed". With this system you will always feel bad for getting that "normal" item.
    no people like you feel bad. People like me get a surprise. If its an item with shit stats that gets WF gem that I dont need then I will simply not put it on and continue down my list of regular bis items. I only raid heroic mode so i really couldnt give a shit what normal drops, if someone in a normal run gets super lucky and procs a good item.. then good for them?