Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by corebit View Post
    Are there high end Horde guilds in PVE servers though? Horde has a majority population on PVP servers, so it stands to reason that as Horde you only have PVP servers to choose from if you want a progression guild.
    Unless you can prove that 100% without a doubt, that the only raiding options are on PVP servers, your point is moot. Beyond that, its really just whining about being slightly inconvenienced... after being PVPed on a PVP server.

The only time i complain about pvp is when i am on a low level character and get crushed and spawncamped by someone with 10+ levels above me. That has nothing to do with PvP. There is no Fair Play. It's just assholes who do this kind of shit.

Same shit in real life, if you 18 Years old bash some 8 Year olds. That is not okay, not acceptable. It's disgusting, Unfair, and makes you a very big a-hole.

I have no problem with ganking. But when a player is camping your corpse while leveling, it becomes sad.
    If you want to PVP so badly, why not enter a battleground or arena? No need to camp a player 60 levels below you.

Quote Originally Posted by TnTizz View Post
    snip

This is the most rage someone has hurled at me, my only response was /hug

snip
    snip Leave the real gaming to my betters?
    snip Admits going to report me for hacking, even if accused I'll get banned :/

If people didn't want to be ganked while leveling/WQ, why not play on a PvE server?
    I recently moved to a non-PVP server to play with some RL friends, and leveling up and seeing Alliance running to tag stuff before me is infuriating when you can't do anything about it. I'd rather worry about being ganked than deal with tag-happy opposition.

People enter a boxing ring willingly with a fitting attire and then complain they got punched in the face.

Keep your ass out of the ring and you won't get punched

Quote Originally Posted by Karlz0rz View Post
    I have no problem with ganking. But when a player is camping your corpse while leveling, it becomes sad.
    If you want to PVP so badly, why not enter a battleground or arena? No need to camp a player 60 levels below you.
    Annoying, sure, but also a rite of passage.

Quote Originally Posted by tikcol View Post
    People enter a boxing ring willingly with a fitting attire and then complain they got punched in the face.

Keep your ass out of the ring and you won't get punched
    So if a 10 year old child entered the ring willingly, you'd beat it over and over until you got bored?

10+ Year Old Account
    Because they only want pvp on their terms and on their time choice, duh.

Let's be honest. Due to transfers, most pvp servers have a massive disparity in faction populations. The server I play on has very few Alliance. When they do appear in numbers and start killing all the horde in the area, the horde don't know what to do. They panic in general chat. They are so used to being the dominant faction and not having to pvp.
    Have you heard of the critically acclaimed MMORPG Final Fantasy XIV? With an expanded free trial which you can play through the entirety of A Realm Reborn and the award winning Heavensward expansion up to level 60 for free with no restrictions on playtime?

So if a 10 year old child entered the ring willingly, you'd beat it over and over until you got bored?
    That's the ONLY way I would enter the ring. That sounds delightful.

People are just going to rage at you here if you talk about ganking. Personally, I kill everyone I see when I'm out in the world doing world quests or something else. Yes, lots of rage, oh well I'm going to keep doing it don't care.

- - - Updated - - -

WHere can I sign up?

you consent to pvp when you leave "sanctuary" zones in pvp servers

Most PvP servers are the best PvE servers. Just because they are on that server doesnt mean that they are there to PvP. Personally, I dont care, I do my fair share of ganking to the point that its ridiculous. I mean, I have been downright terrible when it comes to ganking but anyway. I can understand that other person becoming frustrated because maybe they just want to finish a quest or they only have a small amount of time to play and youre preventing them from doing either.

Also, people dont like dying in WoW. Its not like other games, where you die, Rez and get right back into the battle. You expect to die in a lot in most PvP games but in WoW its not expected.

Quote Originally Posted by Xirrohon View Post
    Most PvP servers are the best PvE servers. Just because they are on that server doesnt mean that they are there to PvP. Personally, I dont care, I do my fair share of ganking to the point that its ridiculous. I mean, I have been downright terrible when it comes to ganking but anyway. I can understand that other person becoming frustrated because maybe they just want to finish a quest or they only have a small amount of time to play and youre preventing them from doing either.

Also, people dont like dying in WoW. Its not like other games, where you die, Rez and get right back into the battle. You expect to die in a lot in most PvP games but in WoW its not expected.
    There are PVE servers out there too. Its ridiculous to thin otherwise.

Also dying is unexpected? What a sad state this game is in... sigh.

Quote Originally Posted by Kul Tiras View Post
    "which naturally means you just bait a trinket and kill in a stun"

Wow bro, those arena ratings have taught some pretty advanced tricks there, do you try to hide behind trees too?

Trinket baiting, please teach us more master, none of us have ever been in a BG or another world PVP fight for the past 12 years, we needed you arena types to teach us when and how to use a trinket properly.

What I love the most is when I knock you off a cliff or into the water using any combination of toys or engineering or quest items which you're not aware of in your fair sanbox little world, and you spend the next 10 minutes rage whispering me about how i don't play fair and to duel you in 3vs3 or some shit. LOVE IT.
    Let's be honest. Regardless of how novice his post may have came across - your full of shit.

Yea world pvp takes mad skills.... I'm soloing an elite and a couple adds and am at half health, then you roll up, pop all your cds, and walk away with some prepubescent idea of self worth? You have to be kidding....

90% of the time 1v1 the ganker would get rolled, hence what they're doing using mobs or the gankee being unready to get a meaningless kill. Still kids these days have no comprehension of the value of time. To actually be willing to waste yours (let alone someone else's) ruining their gameplay experience for zero gain... it sincerely makes me sad for you and those like you. If you've already capped your artifact on all your specs and farmed out mythic, try for a +15 mythic+? Then there's always RL but let's be honest again... if you had any semblance of one you wouldn't be wasting time ganking and 1 shotting lowbies for nothing. Smh

If I pvp its in the arena or god forbid bgs, where you actually get something for your time other than some deluded satisfaction over ruining someone else's. don't kid yourself - has zero to do with skill at any level.
    Last edited by Interim; 2016-10-12 at 02:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lemonpartyfan View Post
    There are PVE servers out there too. Its ridiculous to thin otherwise.

Also dying is unexpected? What a sad state this game is in... sigh.
    Look at WoWProgress. Out of the top 15 best Realms only 3 are PvE servers. So, if youre looking to be in a competitive guild most likely youre going to be on a PvP server. Most of these servers are greatly unbalanced and the odds of getting ganked is small but it does happen.

And yea, dying is unexpected especially when out questing/farming. People dont like their players getting killed. Im sure the rage is more now a days with how bad the corpse runs are in Legion.

Yes, If I felt like it, I would.

What are you gonna do about it ? Cry in the forums? It's for reactions like those that people that make ganking their life actually live for.

It is time people become aware of this.

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Djlampshade View Post
    Because the guy who was raging at you was right, you are very likely completely useless at pvp and make yourself feel better by killing players leveling so there is no actual challenge (which is usually the point of engaging in pvp.)
    I love this logic. Guy must suck because he likes triggering kids.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemonpartyfan View Post
    Uhh, no. I'm not buying that.
    Yeah but that is because you are talking about english speaking servers.
    Try playing in the PVE spanish realm US, or in the spanish realms EU and then tell me.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeJoe View Post
    Many PvE servers that have high end guilds in them. That PvP servers are the only viable option for PvE is bullshit.
    Same response for you

Quote Originally Posted by tikcol View Post
    Yes, If I felt like it, I would.

What are you gonna do about it ? Cry in the forums? It's for reactions like those that people that make ganking their life actually live for.

It is time people become aware of this.
    That makes you a very sad human being .
    Your mother must be proud!