Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    When you pay for it...
    a lot a world quests? really? every 2nd day there is a "these nuts" quest.... and it makes me wanna delete my account.

STOP!

one of the biggest game company anounced that their have no control with one of their biggest and oldest programm (wow)!

the day of the birth of one the first real A.I.. !!

And Retribution paladin gets nerfed to the bottom again :P RIP Crusade we hardly knew ye

Nice and all but I really hope blizzard don't think that making 3 LB/CL instant will be enough to make ele shaman a decent dps.

People complaining about Jim need to just uninstall and try something like Carebear Corner with glitter.

so when are the spell changes getting implemented?

Quote Originally Posted by Ram2191 View Post
    And Retribution paladin gets nerfed to the bottom again :P RIP Crusade we hardly knew ye
    What are you on about? They just removed the limit on stacks - which is fair enough since we couldn't hit it anyway. Unless you're on about the wider Crusade rework, in which case fair enough, but you're a bit late.

Well Jim drops my BiS trinket. So i guess best bad design ever. Hope i get it this week.

Quote Originally Posted by guardian_titan View Post
    So players have a right to complain.
    *constructively.

Our little friend that replied to blue was complaining like a jackass.
    and no, having the same world boss two resets in a row is not the same as getting the same pet off Kosumoth 4 resets in a row. 2 != 4.
    Does anyone even remember when world bosses could only be killed once per week by a few lucky people that were randomly in the area or camped out for days waiting for spawns? Blizzard gives the gift of 100% guaranteed world boss kills once a week to everyone who wants them this expansion and people throw bitch fits at the first hiccup of getting the same boss two weeks in a row. fuckin millennials am i right???

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePants999 View Post
    What are you on about? They just removed the limit on stacks - which is fair enough since we couldn't hit it anyway. Unless you're on about the wider Crusade rework, in which case fair enough, but you're a bit late.
    I don't think crusade is final. 3% damage increase over 35% for quicker Hp generation doesn't make sense to me, unless you can work it into a Mastery build some how.

However if its the 3% plus the original 35% I would hope they buff divine purpose...

They should just bring back inquisition as a talent.

DKs really need some help right now in all specs. Hopefully Blizzard implements some more Frost buffs and fixes UH stat scaling before 7.1, and figures out how to make Blood a more viable raid tank...

For the mount achievement for doing the World PVP quest wonder if they're retroactive...

Quote Originally Posted by Arvandor View Post
    STOP!

one of the biggest game company anounced that their have no control with one of their biggest and oldest programm (wow)!

the day of the birth of one the first real A.I.. !!
    Yes, no other big and old program that keep implanting new feature have bugs.

Also, a software that keep growing is not getting more stable, just more and more unstable...
    MMO-Champion, once the place to get WoW News, now the home of the haters and their clickbait and doomsaying threads

3 chars 6 rolls 0 items. not to mention BIS trinkets. worst idea ever to put BIS trinket on a world boss

Quote Originally Posted by Zequill View Post
    Yes, no other big and old program that keep implanting new feature have bugs.

Also, a software that keep growing is not getting more stable, just more and more unstable...
    This is wrong, only with bad architect.

Quote Originally Posted by Dhru View Post
    When you pay for it...
    a lot a world quests? really? every 2nd day there is a "these nuts" quest.... and it makes me wanna delete my account.

They're just NUTS, aren't them?

Quote Originally Posted by yoduh88 View Post
    *constructively.

Our little friend that replied to blue was complaining like a jackass.
    and no, having the same world boss two resets in a row is not the same as getting the same pet off Kosumoth 4 resets in a row. 2 != 4.
    Does anyone even remember when world bosses could only be killed once per week by a few lucky people that were randomly in the area or camped out for days waiting for spawns? Blizzard gives the gift of 100% guaranteed world boss kills once a week to everyone who wants them this expansion and people throw bitch fits at the first hiccup of getting the same boss two weeks in a row. fuckin millennials am i right???
    For what it's worth, I'm said jackass and I stand by what I said. I could have perhaps been more detailed in the original post but at the end of the day every word I put down I stand by. My problem isn't with the reset. My problem is with their stated position of "we admit it's a problem, but it's too late now *shrug*" which has been their mantra for the entire expansion so far. As I outlined later in that thread, I've dealt with them on numerous issues this xpac, and every single time, both on the forums and in ticketed responses, the answer has always been one of either laziness "we admit you had the problem but we're not going to fix that because it would be too much work to verify what you could have gotten." or outright hypocrisy.

I actually like the content of this expansion, a lot. More than I have in the last two, that's for sure, but it's completely soured by the fact that their entire process feels like it's being handled by 20 people each of which have no idea what the other 19 are doing or saying. When not outright incorrect or dismissive their messaging has been inconsistent. They say one and immediately do something different, and it feels like they're using release as a beta test because they were too preoccupied with using beta as an advertising platform to gt it right then. Withered Jim, not a big deal, but the principle it represents, the principle Ornyx (who bless his heart is the living embodiment of an empty gesture) put forth in his response is representative of a severe and infuriating problem with Blizzard's current development doctrine.
    Last edited by Alfador; 2016-10-12 at 04:52 PM. Reason: typos

10+ Year Old Account
    Burning Determination After being interrupted while casting a spell, you become immune to being interrupted while casting the duration of silence and interrupt effects is reduced by 70% for 8 sec. Mage Any2 Role - Tier 2 PvP Talent.

Casting Circle Summons a Casting Circle for 10 sec. While within the casting circle, you are immune to silences and interrupts the duration of silence and interrupt effects are reduced by 70%. Limit 1. Warlock Any2 Role - Tier 3 PvP Talent. 5% of Base Mana. 0.5 sec cast. 30 sec cooldown.
    Sucks, especially with the amount of interrupts around, including stuns, knockbacks etc... is that due to the other talents being inferior (i.e. cba to properly re-design)?
    Last edited by Zathrendar; 2016-10-12 at 05:38 PM.
    Start trying to work out who deserves what, and before long you’ll spend the rest of your days weeping for each and every person in the world.

10+ Year Old Account
    The elemental shaman artifact change is a well needed change. Too bad it's not going to come to frution until 7.1. Looks like I have another month before I'll be any good at pvp. Lightning bolt should be castable while moving anyways. It was for a while and it was fine. It does about the same damage as scorch does for fire mages so why can't se get it? and we dont have ice block, and blink and invis. Stupid dev team.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Mythic keystone filter in looking for group is going to be a nice addition. It's a pain now filtering through them all, and some people aren't great at labeling their groups.

Also, not sure why the new Kara is getting so much hate. It's far from just a scaled up health/damage recycle. Check it out, the bosses are definitely challenging, the fights are quite different, there are many differences along the way, especially the 2nd half is completely different, and it's way longer than a standard dungeon. It's the nod to the old Kara that it deserved. In terms of difficulty it reminds me of the old Isle of Quel'danas dungeons that were a notch up in difficulty and loot from the other heroics. I think folks rolling into it just thinking it's another 20 minute faceroll dungeon are going to get stomped.

I see now that the withered J'im world boss 2 weeks in a row was done intentional. If you look at the achievements for your artifact weapon called, "Unleashed Monstrosities" you have to kill 8 world bosses to unlock the skin. So far we did Nithogg and Levantus. Withered Jim has been on for two weeks because they sneakily removed him removed from that list thinking no one will know. worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/news/20307794/unleashed-monstrosities-a-look-at-world-bosses. They are gating the players from unlocking this achievement. This not the only weekly world quest artifact weapon that is being gated. The other is the "This side Up" Achievement done through archaeology in which also the spirit of ech'ero mount quest is also being gated. Since the games release 3 quests were repeated every other week. The first was the the crystaline eye of undravius, followed by the starlight beacon and for the last 2 weeks in a row was the spear of rethu. This is unacceptable and they need to fix this right away.

They need to put 2 world bosses per week enough of this nonsense they can fix this problem right now like they hotfixed PVP. That they fix. They removed the number of PVP world quests you can do per day. Then when they did a week later before it was announced the sneakily and intentionally reduced the honor you got from those 4 quests in half so instead of 300 you got 150. To force you to do Ashran. Fix your game....