Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Drusin View Post
    I wish WCL would let us filter ranks by specific legendaries or no legendaries.
    You can already search rankings by no legendary, it's called 80th percentile.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Knightwolve View Post
    Warriors

Monks

Feel free to compare them. I'll agree Arms RNG is disgusting but disgusting RNG odes not make them weak.
    That's a completely shitty way to try and fuel an argument. The top 10 rankings are based off of perfect spec RNG, legendary RNG, and perfect fight set ups. Top logs are pretty useless anyways. Fights can easily be cheesed for bigger numbers. Doesn't mean mechanics were followed the intended way and doesn't account for the usual RNG. They are by no means a representation of an entire class or spec.
    | Fractal Design Define R5 White | Intel i7-4790K CPU | Corsair H100i Cooler | 16GB G.Skill Ripsaws X 1600Mhz |
    | MSI Gaming 6G GTX 980ti | Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD | Seagate Barracuda 1TB HDD | Seagate Barracuda 3TB HDD |

Deleted
    Cry me a river !

Quote Originally Posted by Valsh View Post
    Every 1/10 pulls you can maybe beat an enhancement shaman if you have insane gear and either the ring or gloves.
    enhance brings no raid utility that other shamans don't already bring. also to whoever mentioned feral, that's cuz nobody brings feral. target switching is aids as feral, they're literally only good at tunneling a boss.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by youswas View Post
    target switching is aids as feral, they're literally only good at tunneling a boss.
    Kinda like arms then, unless you get a lucky tactician proc

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    I have a WW Monk and an Arms Warrior... and... The only way I see people doing this dps in Normal raid, either it is a Monk, Rogue or Dk is in AoE situations. Arms are not very good in AoE like the ones I said above. Even though, in boss fights, you can to comparable dps to any class, just have to use your skills right, positionning well, and you will do just fine. And you can do way more damage than a Dk, they are not so strong currently. The problem is you depende a lot on Procs and sometimes they come out when you have already have a good trinket proc, etc.

10+ Year Old Account
    lol cry as much as you want, but don't bring up rogues here as "op"... we really suck. I can't even manage to get over 300k dps and that is with ilvl 864... arms warriors are insane if played right. Rogues are barely mediocre if played right. The occasional 400k dps is someone with legendary and 6 rolls on RtB

I'm tired of easy rotations feeling like they deserve to do as much DPS as a spec that actually has to put effort and time in. Some classes this expansion have very low skill caps and the DPS should be representative of that. But it's not and you have boring specs that are easily high in DPS for very little effort. Meanwhile, people who are tracking buffs and crippled by huge RNG suffer to stay high on the meters.

its just insane to me enh and ww do as much in ST as arms ever did and they both have insane cleave on top of it but are somehow untouched.

and dont even get me started on legendarys.

We can certainly do that damage, it just requires obscene rng.

no legendary, ursoc heroic, ilvl 858 with mostly good stats item, 310 k dps as arms warrior, ranking says 82 % percentile for ilvl. Its ok, i only had to run out for debuff once, so i could have done a little more on the fight.

I have yet to see a guy with heroic ilvl gear deals 400k + constant singletarget on long fights, and those few logs that do, are filled by guys that have insane gear and legendaries. I saw a us warrie in logs, ryzoh or sth like that, dealing 400k + on several fights in mythic and heroic, and jesus did u see this guys gear? he swaps trinkets from fight to fight that normal guys like me dream about when deciding if the 835 str mastery or the 840 spear trinket or the 850 countermeasure is better... and this guy has like 880 trinkets with socket lol... and like 5 of them. so if i can deal 310 with the little stuff i have at 858, i have no clue why somone with 880 shouldnt do a 100 k more. (and i checked his playstyle he really plays flawless (like he really abuses charge rage with the craftable neck as hell, he uses elf racial, he casts 5 times hamstring in bc, not shortly before, or shortly after it wears off, he does it every fucking single bc cast, (i compared to my log, on the same fight i had 3 possibilities of a free harmstring not used, and i cast one too late, so i misplayed like 8 k dmg and wastet 10 rage, and im not a very bad player and mostly get decent rankings, and had pretty much the same castnumber of abilities and similar dmg ability breakdowns) he didnt waste a single sd proc, and so on, he really plays perfect like a bot in the logs)

Quote Originally Posted by Holofernes View Post
    he casts 5 times hamstring in bc, not shortly before, or shortly after it wears off, he does it every fucking single bc cast, (i compared to my log, on the same fight i had 3 possibilities of a free harmstring not used, and i cast one too late, so i misplayed like 8 k dmg and wastet 10 rage
    If I recall correctly, Hamstring cannot proc Tactician anymore. His usage of the ability during Battle Cry means diddly squat unless he was in PvP and he's training a constantly shifting druid.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/10#boss=1853

Stop whining, you are fine. sounds to me like a l2p issue

Quote Originally Posted by thebouta View Post

so nice when people have no fucking clue ... this amount of dps needs either INSANE rng or a legandary or most likely both...

so yeah, arms (and ONLY arms) can be "fine" if you get insane rng across the board... thats not how balance works

Quote Originally Posted by Casban View Post
    If I recall correctly, Hamstring cannot proc Tactician anymore. His usage of the ability during Battle Cry means diddly squat unless he was in PvP and he's training a constantly shifting druid.
    It's free damage.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Quote Originally Posted by Tradu View Post
    It's free damage.
    It's such a trivial amount of damage it isn't worth the extra keybind. Messing up even once and using it after Deadly Calm has ended is an immediate loss and removes any inconsequential dps gain you may have made.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Archimtiros View Post
    It's such a trivial amount of damage it isn't worth the extra keybind. Messing up even once and using it after Deadly Calm has ended is an immediate loss and removes any inconsequential dps gain you may have made.
    ^this and ryzoh is probably using a macro, thats why the skills have always exactly the same amount of time difference. Nonetheless he is a great player.

Quote Originally Posted by thebouta View Post

Love the irony of such a clueless guy coming here telling us to l2p. Because top rankings is sure representative of a spec viability. Wish we could see bottom rankings where all the furies and fucked by rng arms are.

Quote Originally Posted by Isoge View Post
    lol cry as much as you want, but don't bring up rogues here as "op"... we really suck. I can't even manage to get over 300k dps and that is with ilvl 864... arms warriors are insane if played right. Rogues are barely mediocre if played right. The occasional 400k dps is someone with legendary and 6 rolls on RtB
    That's because you aren't playing Assassination.
    1) Load the amount of weight I would deadlift onto the bench
    2) Unrack
    3) Crank out 15 reps
    4) Be ashamed of constantly skipping leg day

harmstring still does dmg.