Page 36 of 99 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Felrok View Post
    You don't ever want to be capped, basically, so if you're coming up on your 3rd charge, use a rift. You want to pool 2 charges for when you need to burst or move, so if you get trinket procs, or bloodlust, or things of that nature you can dump your charges for maximum benefit. Rifts benefit from your crit and haste, but not mastery.
    Mostly correct, but a couple clarifications.

Only two of the three rifts see a damage increase from Haste. Since Chaos Tear only fires a single Chaos Bolt, it doesn't matter how quickly it fires it.

Pool at two is good until you get the Dimensional Ripper golden dragon. After that you want to stay at one charge, otherwise a proc will instantly cap you and only refresh a partial charge.

Quote Originally Posted by nsgid View Post
    Doing mythic dragons tomorrow, any tips for destro on this fight? Such as talents and tips with spells? Thanks all! Figured i'd ask here isntead of making a pointless thread
    Don't try to havoc the bosses once you have them split up. This is a recipe for disaster unless you're super duper careful. There's going to be enough adds for you to havoc the closest boss and nuke whatever add is nearby. If you don't play sacrifice you can dispel yourself / help dispel others (though imp range can be super cancer). Stack up for Lethon's spirit shades then gtfo. This was my talent setup for the fight. I don't think I even did particularly well this week (I even died) and finished the fight at 420k DPS (I have magistrike bracers).

10+ Year Old Account
    Well I must say... lel...

Got 2 bis trinkets in a span of 30 minutes, Naraxxas 880 from weekly chest and then Warforged Archanocrystal. Now I just need the bloody Magistrike and well... nothing else really?

Deleted
    Can some1 tell me what are the best trinkets atm for m+ as destro? thank you

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tywinn View Post
    Can some1 tell me what are the best trinkets atm for m+ as destro? thank you
    This is an ok reference:

http://downloads.simulationcraft.org..._trinkets.html

Keep in mind it's only single target and some stuff there looks better than it really is, but in general it is a good starter point.

15+ Year Old Account
    Choosing between 865 Arcanocrystal, 870 Tongue and 890 Plaguehive for raids, simcraft doesn't seem to sim anything above 880 IL for me, any advice?
    Last edited by Slashkill; 2016-10-12 at 10:13 AM.

Deleted
    Just got a 865 elementium bomb squirrel generator from the weekly chest, does anyone know if the trinket is worth using over the 835 int/haste world quest one?

Quote Originally Posted by Slashkill View Post
    Choosing between 865 Arcanocrystal, 870 Tongue and 890 Plaguehive for raids, simcraft doesn't seem to sim anything above 880 IL for me, any advice?
    arcanocrystal adn plaguehive

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    Well I must say... lel...

Got 2 bis trinkets in a span of 30 minutes, Naraxxas 880 from weekly chest and then Warforged Archanocrystal. Now I just need the bloody Magistrike and well... nothing else really?
    I hate you.

Jim just keeps giving me gold.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nagassh View Post
    I hate you.

I got really lucky these last 2 days, Tongue yesterday and Crystal today.

Still wondering if I should go Tongue or Hive. Leaning towards Hive since it does more damage than tongue pretty often and Haste is a lot more valuable for me now (at 28% without Hive).

I'm going to second the suggestion of Arcanocrystal/plaguehive

Quote Originally Posted by Nagassh View Post
    I hate you.

He trolled me with 2 useless items last week and double gold this week QQ

I found it hilarious that people are bitching that its jim for a second week. And here I was ecstatic that the only boss that drops a BiS trinket for damn near every class was up for a 2nd week in a row. I don't get people.
    ..and so he left, with terrible power in shaking hands.

Artifact ilvl vs relic talent bonus.

So has anyone done a good review of the artifact trait bonus damage compared to each other and compared to swapping it for a different trait for the higher overall ilvl of the weapon?

For instance Currently I'm running +2 Chaotic Instability and +1 burning hunger in my Staff of Sargaris. If i were to trade 1 point in Chaotic Instability for say one in Soulsnacher, how many ilvl would i need to gain between the two relics to make sure im offsetting the damage loss?

@Shodan30

Quote Originally Posted by Baconeggcheese View Post
    10c

Wish i had your problem.

15+ Year Old Account
    Got REALLY lucky today with relics as well, got two from Elerethe (880 myth and 875 tf hc), must say that 25% cbolt refund is awesome, like it more than the cbolt damage ones (but not more than immo).

Deleted
    Got REALLY lucky today with relics as well, got two from Elerethe (880 myth and 875 tf hc), must say that 25% cbolt refund is awesome, like it more than the cbolt damage ones (but not more than immo).
    I really like those too !

Have 2 of them in my weapon. Don't have any immolate ones

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Conflux View Post
    I really like those too !

Have 2 of them in my weapon. Don't have any immolate ones
    I have all 3 slots for it

Deleted
    can't find any info about the sweet spot of haste ? For the moment my stats are 19%crit , 30%haste , 31% mastery. Do i have to much haste and to low mastery/crit ?

@dolfke its 30%.