Quote Originally Posted by paul232 View Post
    It is. However, IMO since many times you are on the move or it's quite tough to estimate rage gains, it is possible that still using one FR is beneficial after CS.

Also all credit goes to @mmomercer (the one who posted here and on official) and @Vel of Discord who really produced the info and evidence and also walked people like me through it.
    Wow, you're saying FR might ONLY be used in battle cry? Not even 1 stack after CS? This spec sucks.

It is. However, IMO since many times you are on the move or it's quite tough to estimate rage gains, it is possible that still using one FR is beneficial after CS.

Also all credit goes to @mmomercer (the one who posted here and on official) and @Vel of Discord who really produced the info and evidence and also walked people like me through it.
    Well, the spreadsheet is Dont's, so not all credit to me and mercer, haha. But yes, this is sadly the state of arms right now..

When boss is above 20%, I'm assuming it's still best to use CS procs during BC? I usually CS and once that GCD is down I pop BC for MS/slamx3, but if I get resets I'm assuming it's best to still use those?

Question - when Tactician procs, and CS and MS reset, should I weave in an FR? Or just hit MS ASAP with whatever FR I have? I'm finding sometimes Tactician overwrites and I lose the potential Shattered Defenses proc because hitting FR procs Tactician, thus SD1 is lost as I get ANOTHER SD Proc

Deleted
    Having the gloves, I guess it's best for me to stick to the original priority?

So FR as main rage spender and slam >=50 rage?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Divinehammer View Post
    Having the gloves, I guess it's best for me to stick to the original priority?

So FR as main rage spender and slam >=50 rage?
    Nope you still Slam over FR, but you will have much more rage than warriors w/o the gloves so you'll be able to weave in way more FR's and you'll also get probably 30% more tact procs

Deleted
    No, you just FR once after CS. Fr is already a loss of DRP at all cases (INCLUDING SD) as shown here https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets..._FU/edit#gid=0

FR is used SOLELY for Rage management and fishing for tactician procs in BC. The other talents are so terrible that the benefit during BC & rage management is enough for FR.
    Yea I'm just gonna wait for confirmation from trustworthy sources.

Yeah, I'm just gonna wait for actual logs from good warriors before following any of this new rotation stuff. I stuck to my original rotation (I do have gloves) and parsed multiple top 10-15s on heroic last night.

Deleted
    No, you just FR once after CS. Fr is already a loss of DRP at all cases (INCLUDING SD) as shown here https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets..._FU/edit#gid=0

FR is used SOLELY for Rage management and fishing for tactician procs in BC. The other talents are so terrible that the benefit during BC & rage management is enough for FR.
    I fked up and spreadsheet wasn't available for viewing. I changed the settings and now can be viewed with the link

Deleted
    Wonder if they will buff FR , and maybe do something about cleave,aoe damage.. but prob not

Interesting.

Does this make Overpower/Mortal Combo a better talent setup?

Quote Originally Posted by Brost View Post
    Interesting.

Does this make Overpower/Mortal Combo a better talent setup?
    Mortal Combo is a strictly leveling/pvp talent and Overpower vs Dauntless value didn't change at all with latest nerfs.

Is there a meaning to go further after 20 points? Or do i just dump AP into prot/fury?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bebbl89 View Post
    I don't understand why you use 1 FR after using CS and before MS. If it resets CS and then MS resets CS again you "lost" a proc (or more like some rage that could've led to a proc). I also read that FR is worse than Slam even with Shattered Defenses, so why bother with this 1FR MS after CS?

Wouldn't you rather:
    - CS always except if SD is already up
    - MS on CD
    - Slam in between
    - only FR if reaching high rage and during BC

Also another question: How much worse is FR against Slam without SD? Cause if Slam is better than FR even with SD, it must be massivle worse and really not worth pressing except if about to ragecap.
    Still wondering

Quote Originally Posted by Ener View Post
    Is there a meaning to go further after 20 points? Or do i just dump AP into prot/fury?
    Personally I'm getting 26 points (Unending Rage+Deathblow) before putting more in offspec. Might go 27 for Void Cleave if I want to continue playing Arms in M+ but the talent is incredibly lackluster.

Quote Originally Posted by Ener View Post
    Deathblow and Unending Rage are both very potent artifact traits. One Against Many has its uses in places like dungeon content.

So just to see if I understood;

Since the FR nerfs, you mostly use Slam as a rage dump, only using FR to avoid rage cap or during Battle Cry?

Because if so, that's actually good news to me. I hate the ''spam FR'' playstyle, but weaving in Slam most of the time already makes the spec more interesting to play.

Instead of WW we now Slam and hope for procs, FR'ing to avoid rage capping. I wish MCombo was better than FR, at least I could just mindlessly spam it to do damage rather than slam.

Learning a new rotation each week :/

bad for muscle memory

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bebbl89 View Post
    I don't understand why you use 1 FR after using CS and before MS. If it resets CS and then MS resets CS again you "lost" a proc (or more like some rage that could've led to a proc). I also read that FR is worse than Slam even with Shattered Defenses, so why bother with this 1FR MS after CS?

Wouldn't you rather:
    - CS always except if SD is already up
    - MS on CD
    - Slam in between
    - only FR if reaching high rage and during BC

Also another question: How much worse is FR against Slam without SD? Cause if Slam is better than FR even with SD, it must be massivle worse and really not worth pressing except if about to ragecap.
    Well, the theory is as follows (whether it is correct or not I don't know, although it does seem to sim higher)
    You are right that there is a risk doing CS FR MS that both FR and MS proc tactician and therefore a SD is wasted (someone else also pointed it out earlier).
    However the chance that both proc is small (I think it's roughly 2%?).

As regards DPR the best use of a FR is by far one that is consumed by a SD buffed MS, even considering the 2% chance of a wasted SD.

So assuming that you have to add FR anyway to your normal rotation to avoid ragecapping, then the question becomes exactly where to use it.
    So the idea is to proactively use FR between CS and MS, and don't wait till about to ragecap, then whenever CS and MS are unavailable use slam as the main rage burner.
    Then use FR to burn any extra rage if you look like capping, the only place to avoid using FR is before CS as it will not benefit frrom a tactician proc.