Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Helden View Post
    Jesus that Reinhardt skin though.
    The Reinhardt skin is top notch. All of them actually are in my opinion, I wish they gave more characters skins if anything (Poor Mei and Winston get no love).

I'm extremely tempted to use credits to craft the skins right now that I want, but I'm gonna wait til the last day, sitting on 3k credits right now so I can make a legendary if I don't get one that I want.

Must haves skins for me are-
    Ana
    Reinhardt
    Junkrat
    Mercy

So far I got Roadhog and Reaper, so that's pretty cool at least. Didn't think much of the Reaper one until I noticed the weapons have candles on them though.

ayy pumpkin reaper on the 3rd lootbox
    "It's 2013 and I still view the internet on a 560x192 resolution monitor!"

Deleted
    The only 2 that I feel are must haves for me atm are Zenyatta and Soldier, because those are the only "mains" that I play with new skins.

Would really love that Reinhardt and the Mercy one though.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatsOurEric View Post
    I don't agree. Its extremely difficult with the heroes given because most of them require
    a high skill cap of accuracy.

And considering how in later portions, there are waves coming at all times and multiple
    bosses at once, no single group of heroes is going to trivialize it, especially with the
    restriction of only one hero.
    I agree. Blizzard narrowed it down perfectly. It gets so extremely hectic at the end. And the Reaper wrecks your face. If you have a Hanzo or a McCree that can't aim for shit you're in for a tough time. Even the elites are becoming a problem if your Hanzo doesn't deal with them fast enough.

I really enjoyed slowly learning the ideal positions, and figure out the best tactics last night with our full party of four.

Holy shit, as if Mercy wasnt already best girl - they give her the witch skin, damn

I like the skins here way more than olympics

10+ Year Old Account
    I wouldn't mind them opening up a couple more choices for characters. Winston, Zenyatta, Genji at least.
    Quote Originally Posted by nôrps View Post
    I just think you retards are starting to get ridiculous with your childish language.

Quote Originally Posted by Naxere View Post
    I wouldn't mind them opening up a couple more choices for characters. Winston, Zenyatta, Genji at least.
    Zenyatta gets a skin this event (His face looks like a skull)

Genji gets a highlight intro (he carves a pumpkin with his sword)

As far as I know...Winston got the shaft....again.
    There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.

I love that they added currency to the skins this time. Makes sense its a limited time offer with the ability to use what you have or will earn during that time. Love the Rein and Mercy skins as well. Unfortunately only got 2 boxes and got a player icon of some sort and the bastion halloween voice line.
    One of these days, I should probably figure out a decent signature.

Oh look a game mode with better game play than Metal Gear Survive promises.

Quote Originally Posted by Keile View Post
    Zenyatta gets a skin this event (His face looks like a skull)

Genji gets a highlight intro (he carves a pumpkin with his sword)

As far as I know...Winston got the shaft....again.
    Genji also got a skin in the last seasonal event, so I think it's fair enough that he didn't get one this time around.

But yeah, all Winston got was a new emote and the RIP victory pose.

The emote is pretty decent though.

And in terms of Mei, she got a new highlight clip for no one to see ever because Mei rarely gets play of the game.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    This brawl needs to be an official game mode. It's the most fun I've ever had in Overwatch. Dear god though, hard difficulty is going to give me carpal tunnel...it hurrrrrts. As soon as I saw Mercy come out when I finally made it, I almost alt f4d. I have never hated Mercy with a passion like that. I still haven't beaten hard, but we have come so close.

A little disappointed in the lack of costumes and some of the additions are lame, but overall some of them are awesome. Reaper, Mercy, Ana...very cool. The whole Widow legs sticking out of a graveyard is very awkward and not well done.
    BAD WOLF

way more enjoyable brawl this time around compared to Lucio-ball. the attention to detail and presentation alone makes it markedly better. game play wise I really hope this is a testing ground for a more expansive horde/wave mode sometime down the line. because overall it's a pretty simple set up in a single room with only 4 heroes to test out their skills in. though it is a great place to practice with those heroes, I'm finally feeling like I can do something with Hanzo.

the rest like the cosmetic stuff is great but I was hoping we'd get more skins. though a couple of the epic skins could count as legendaries (dat skullyatta skin doe).
    Last edited by Sky High; 2016-10-12 at 10:08 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatsOurEric View Post
    I don't agree. Its extremely difficult with the heroes given because most of them require
    a high skill cap of accuracy.

And considering how in later portions, there are waves coming at all times and multiple
    bosses at once, no single group of heroes is going to trivialize it, especially with the
    restriction of only one hero.
    It doesn't matter if you agree, you're objectively wrong. The game mode WAS made and BALANCED around those 4 heroes. The others would be worthless or broken. Its fine the way it is.

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone else having issues with the new Hollywood? I love the decor, but it seems kinda hazy and disorienting to actually play on, difficult to see and figure out what's going on. Could be my graphic settings I guess, but anyone else had this?

In other news, got Junkensteins Monster skin, which is an awesome skin but I'm literally never going to play Roadhog, so actually feels like a total waste

Quote Originally Posted by Tommo View Post
    Overly expensive skins and no guarantee of holiday loot even with purchase, genius.
    You're guaranteed a single piece of halloween loot with each crate.

Although, it feels bad to get a duplicate of Reaper's new skin just for it to be worth only 200 credits like all legendaries.

Man, hard mode brawl is brutal!

I wish this event lasted longer. Fuck, I'm going to have to devote more time to OW.

P.S. I'm glad you can buy the seasonal skins etc for gold this time, but they're still kind of stingy with the rate of acquisition considering how short these events are. Couldn't they at least make it so you get 2 guaranteed holiday items per box instead of just 1?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Herald of the Titans BarelyLegalBear's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I don't even play that much anymore but when I saw them skins, I HAD TO HAVE THEM. Luck was on my side for the first time in a while, got the Reaper, Roadhog, and Mercy skins, which are really the only ones I wanted. Ended up buying the highlight intro for Reaper, it was just too good to pass up. I might end up buying more boxes but as of right now, i'm happy with what I got.

The new brawl makes my LMB finger ache like hell

god damnit hanzo
    "It's 2013 and I still view the internet on a 560x192 resolution monitor!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Played a few matches and got my Mercy skin. I was so afraid I'd have to pay 3000 for that

On that note though, I'm REALLY happy you can buy the skins and so on this time around, even if they do cost so much

Herald of the Titans OnlineSamantha's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I had originally planned to do Junkenstein's Revenge on saturday with some friends, but I was home sick yesterday and I figured what the hell. I got all the achievements with randoms, and we even completed the hard mode with no damage to the door.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trumpresident View Post
    My words exactly. Manufacturing in the US is considerably more expensive than elsewhere, and part of that are savage regulations such as environment protection or minimum wages.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    Saying that Wilson is a racist murderer is the same level of conspiracy as saying Sandy Hook didn't happen and the parents are in on it.
    I don't post that often, and when I do it's often in bursts. I always lurk though.